It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Really? Do You Feel Safe in USA? Missing a FedEx package? Try a Ravine in Blount County

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Well America. How safe do you feel if this one isn't solved? TODAY is SUNDAY!

The 300-400 packages were 1st reported out on a UPI link on THURSDAY. That's assuming that UPI doesn't alter the actual publish date. Here it is:

U.S. News Nov. 25, 2021 / 1:54 PM Hundreds of FedEx packages found dumped in ravine in rural Alabama By Jake Thomas

United Press International

People love a good conspiracy right? So here its day plus three and still NO answer as to whom dumped between 300 to 400 FEDEX packages into a ravine. I looked for a most recent update but all I could find is this link.

So is this a test by one of our Alpha agencies? ISIS? I mean come on. This should be a open and shut case; by FEDEX. However if they cant solve it then its time to get the F outta here. A video is in the link.

Missing a FedEx package? Try a ravine in Blount County

f you’re missing a FedEx package this week, try a ditch in Blount County. Late Wednesday afternoon, the Blount County Sheriff’s Office posted on Facebook that its deputies had discovered hundreds of FedEx packages tossed into a ravine near Hayden. Blount County Sheriff Mark Moon told media that FedEx officials also drove to the scene and inspected the boxes and determined that there were “between 300 and 400” apparently undelivered packages in the ravine. “FedEx has sent multiple trucks and drivers from all over the South and will begin loading the packages as soon as the sun comes up,” Moon wrote on Facebook. “I will have a deputy on scene until the work is complete.”

Other References on Story:

Other References & Videos

edit on 28-11-2021 by Waterglass because: edit

edit on 28-11-2021 by Waterglass because: add

edit on 28-11-2021 by Waterglass because: title

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

packages are tracked the entire time they are in the system. They know what truck they were loaded on, and what time they were loaded. They know what time that truck left the dock, and where it was going. And they know what was unloaded when that truck made it to it's next dock. This should not be a logistical anomaly to anyone at Fed Ex. This should be a keystroke report.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Agree so wassup on this? Your speculation?

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Why would this make anyone feel unsafe?
I don't get it.

Maybe the driver is still in the ravine talking to a volleyball named Wilson

edit on 28-11-2021 by abago71 because: added more blah blah blah

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Newman!

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   
This is obviously a test run for a larger all out effort to ruin Christmas. It is probably the usual suspect in this situation.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: abago71

Your joking right? They cant tell who had last custody of those 300-400 packages via their tracking numbers? Possibly it was Smartpost which includes the USPS.

So what if they were boomm booms. What about drugs, guns and things that blow up?

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I wonder if the Fedex truck that they were on is missing too.Maybe someone needs the truck for something nefarious,no one really pays attention to delivery trucks.
Watch out for a white neo nazi using a fedex truck to bomb somewhere real busy.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

As the trucks are most likely tracked continuously, it would be easier to procure a rental truck and decorate it with FedEx markings.

There was a story years ago about a UPS truck transporting government surplus antimatter. Someone bought it cheap that way. Unfortunitally the package was delayed and the batteries on the magnetic containment bottle ran down. They never found a trace of that truck or the packages. If that happened again, I have no idea how the packages survived the matter antimatter reaction and someone is in big trouble for not disclosing what is in the package being shipped.

edit on 11 28 2021 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: abago71

Your joking right? They cant tell who had last custody of those 300-400 packages via their tracking numbers? Possibly it was Smartpost which includes the USPS.

So what if they were boomm booms. What about drugs, guns and things that blow up?

Can't tell or won't tell?

Are you serious? They were all dumped in a ravine. If there were drugs, guns or things that blow up, shouldn't you be worried about FedEx as a whole and not a driver who probably was dumping loads and falsifying deliveries?

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   
maybe the driver got disttracted
...after smokin a Blount

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

hmmmm, I think you might be onto something here. Maybe bubblewrap is somehow counteracting the effect? 🤫

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I have an inlaw that drives an Amazon delivery truck. Not a marked one. Plain white. He takes my 18 year old grandson with him to work since holiday shipping has been heavily increasing. Two can get it done much faster and he pays the kid minimum. Subcontracting?

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Or another type of terrorist shouting about Alan's Snackbar.
a reply to: glen200376

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Well i believe Giorgio A Tsoukalos and i think he's right every time. So it's got to be ALIENS.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   
As a matter of fact, I am missing a FedEx delivery! Yesterday pkg status went from "Delivery by 8pm" to "?". Probably unrelated, but it was shipped from Mississippi with no updates after 1st day last week. Sure hope a guitar I've waited a long time to get isn't in a ravine!

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   
FedEx you say? Saw this news this morning about shipping containers in LA being ransacked, many were FedEx

Cargo container theft in LA

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   
The packages look like they have been opened and many appear to be empty. Early Christmas 'shopping' anyone?

At least they discovered this sooner rather than later. I have no idea how they will rectify this though.

And in other recent news:

Union Pacific railroad said there was a rash of cargo container break-ins as the containers were being hauled by train near downtown Los Angeles, as officials are trying to clear the backlog of cargo at the Ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach.

Thousands of boxes as far as the eye could see were strewn along the railroad tracks near Valley Boulevard and North Mission Road in Lincoln Park in footage captured by NewsChopper4 Monday.

The boxes appeared to have fallen or been tossed off cargo containers being hauled by Union Pacific trains.

Kind of ruins the online shopping experience. Confidence will be running low for those in the know.

edit on 28-11-2021 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
The packages look like they have been opened and many appear to be empty. Early Christmas 'shopping' anyone?
At least they discovered this sooner rather than later. I have no idea how they will rectify this though.

i would think that the shipper, possibly their insurance would be responsible to pay out the value of the items. if from a train, they then might be able to go after the railway company for it. due to their lack of security.

now in the one video shown at the beginning, they point out someone running up to the train with bolt cutters. and containers broken open. i find that interesting, because it means they are not using proper locks on the containers. ie using a cheap normal U lock, which is not secure, and easy to break into. when i worked at Walmart, and had containers for extra stock space every year, we had special locks, specifically designed for shipping containers. instead of just a U slipped through the hole, which is easily cut off. these were a big circle about 4 inches or so in diameter and about 2 inches thick. except for the actual lock mechanism, it seemed solid metal (heavy buggers). the lock mechanism was in the rear center, and actually covered the lock system tang with the hole. so neither the lock or the place the lock attaches to could be cut, without going through a couple inches of solid metal first. something that bolt cutters couldn't do. you would need a bulky oxygen acetylene cutting torch, and a lot of time to do it.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Might be linked to some stories from the las couple of years, where some companies are just throwing-out returns ?

So folks order something, decide to return it : and the companies want nothing to do with the returned goods, and the restocking and handling problems they bring, so they just throw it all out in the return boxes .
People ordering the same dress in 4 different sizes, and then keeping the one that fits, and sending the other three back.
ETC...

Don't know.
Just guessing.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join