It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Solar System is the Center of the Observable Universe

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   
The cosmic microwave background is the furthest observable thing in our universe. But we are rarely told a very intriguing phenomenon regarding the cosmic microwave background: it is symmetrically oriented around our solar system. This means the furthest visible bounds of our universe are aligned with the axis of our solar system!

This has been termed "The Axis of Evil". Not because it is evil, it is actually quite the opposite. It insists that we inhabit a central role in the cosmos. It was called the Axis of Evil by those who want to endorse the narrative that we are a meaningless accident. The axis of evil puts an end to the idea that humanity is an erroneous side-story in the universe.

Another very interesting facet when it comes to big bang dynamics is the fact that "the big bang happened everywhere at once". It is not actually like that popular picture depicting all matter in the universe emerging from a single point in the universe:

Instead, any point in the universe can be considered the center:

This may seem contradictory to what was just said in the paragraphs above, but it is in these apparently paradoxical scientific discoveries that lead to the deepest truths.

It is not a geocentric universe, it is not a heliocentric universe, it is a conscious-centric universe. The big bang did not occur at one point, but rather all points at once simultaneously. The origin of the universe is therefore more like a tv screen turning on where all the pixels on the array light up simultaneously.

The shape above with the overlapping concentric circles is also the orientation array of our retinas and our visual processing centers in our brains. The design of overlapping circles allows our mind to contrast and generate raw data for further image processing. Our brains were programmed for this universe, and vice versa.

This also corroborates with quantum physics in which the act of measuring particles is the determining variable that causes a photon to behave like a particle (known as wave-function collapse).

Therefore, matter is to consciousness as a shadow is to light.

This is what our ancient ancestors referred to as "I Am", or "Logos". Logos means 'Reason' and is also the root word of logic. "I Am" is the spirit that potentiates the ability to reason. Each and every one of us holds within us the originating creative spark of the universe, and our bodies are the ideal creator vessel because we are made to resemble the Creator who designed this beautiful system.
edit on 27-11-2021 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

Should that read our solar system is aligned with the furthest visible bounds of the universe instead of the universe is conforming to our neighborhood?

+22 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ConcernedCanadian

You seem to misunderstand. We are at the center of the universe like we are the center of all things visable when holding a lantern in a heavy fog. We are centered because that is all we can see, not because that is all there is.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

Our receptions not so good either. We see an tomato & think 'red' but the tomato itself is never red. It's every color but the red light reflected away which our eyes snap onto. Trust nothing.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   

The tomato does not care what color you think it is. And neather does the universe care what you think it smells like.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton The origin of the universe is therefore more like a tv screen turning on where all the pixels on the array light up simultaneously.

Can turn it off now for all we care cause science religion geography PE.

Done here bye.
edit on 27-11-2021 by infiniteMeow because: moving to flat Earthers or some other site.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Don't speak for the tomato unless you are a tomato! It's presumptuous.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   

No arguments from me. The chances of these alignments happening arbitrarily is infinitesimally small.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   

All fake “science” that points away from God is the work of Satan. Who inspires his children or deceives the faithful. They are lies wrapped in babble speak designed to take you from God into the hands of satan, and if you continue down that road, you’ll end up a lying, sick, twisted, degenerate, “atheist”, communist, liberal or worse, a full fledged satanic “elite” or one of his minions.

Modern “science” is anything but, the more you can fit into satans plan of deception and death and suffering using false and fake “science”, the more his minions reward a person with grants, delusions of grandeur, titles and positions in the hell that is liberal “intellectualism”, a cess pool of perverse disgusting sick homosexuality, lies, illuminati, Abortions and h7man sacrifices and work in secret labs with Aliens, like Dulce, a giant massive mega bunker 4 states wide, working with Satan to create his abominations of an army to unleash on humanity, of devil worship and evil. All those “secret” occult godless cults they have within each of these demonic institutions, they call “societies”, feed Satans administration, of the corrupt wicked world which rule has ended in 1994, 2000 years after Christ’s birth, and the beginning of the 3rd in which he will come again, he is now 27 years old Christ and ready to kick ass and mark his official Second Coming. Amen. InShAlla.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Hiya Coope.
Thanks for the thread, and thought-exercise.

... This is what our ancient ancestors referred to as "I Am", or "Logos". Logos means 'Reason' and is also the root word of logic. "I Am" is the spirit that potentiates the ability to reason. Each and every one of us holds within us the originating creative spark of the universe, and our bodies are the ideal creator vessel because we are made to resemble the Creator who designed this beautiful system.

My ideas still revolve around the " I Am " being possibly the only thing we can know, seemingly for sure.
By extension : anything 'outside' of the " I Am " experience, may be creation.

Do we really know anything outside of the " I Am "?
Do we know the how or why of this " I Am " ?
Can't seem to find the how and why within the " I Am ", so what's up with that ?

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Our Solar System is the Center of the Observable Universe

Actually perception would say each of us are the center of the universe as everything exists outside .
Perception is a strange thing .

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   

By that logic, you think I am the universe. As I am just a tiny microscopic speck on a tiny microscopic speck you seem somewhat mislead.

Still, we are in the center because there is a limit to how far we can see and there is probably more universe beyond that. I will get back to you in a billion years or so just in case we see something different by then.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   

You're half right.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Randomname2

Science is the LEGO blocks. Belief is the picture booklet that tells you how they are put together. Without both, you are not likely to have the finished item look like the picture on the front of the box.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge

You seem to misunderstand. We are at the center of the universe like we are the center of all things visable when holding a lantern in a heavy fog. We are centered because that is all we can see, not because that is all there is.

You've perfectly summed up what I was going to say.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConcernedCanadian

Don't speak for the tomato unless you are a tomato! It's presumptuous.

Have you ever killed and ate a Tomato?

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   

That is it. Also it shows that our universe is much larger than our measuring equiptment can detect the abnormalities of time & space.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
a reply to: Randomname2

Science is the LEGO blocks. Belief is the picture booklet that tells you how they are put together. Without both, you are not likely to have the finished item look like the picture on the front of the box.

If you need a picture booklet to figure out how to play with LEGOs, you're not a qualified user of LEGOs.

our bodies are the ideal creator vessel because we are made to resemble the Creator who designed this beautiful system

So the human race as the closest living example of godly composition. That's a remarkably smug evaluation of our species and an insulting evaluation of what I can only assume is sufficiently advanced alien life.

edit on 27-11-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   
If you use the analogy that the known universe is like a large city. We are located in a trailer park on the outskirts of town.
edit on 27-11-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I think crawling around the sewer system of your analogy might be more accurate.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join