It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ancient Egyptian Stones Were Perfectly Precise How is this Possible? Many Qs Little Answers

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakevIf you put a stick on a known date in the ground beneath a star with the stick at eye level facing a specific direction, then the next year on the same date? do the same stick thing etc over a period of time you can track it eventually; It'll(the star) be back on top of the first stick.

In China the one's that can't be tracked in such a manner are called "wondering/wandering stars" in modern science they are stars from another galaxy colliding with this one.

Such a thing was important to all of those that had known or were told about such things having impacted or become cause for problems in humans... Haley's comet could be classed as a wondering star but since such a thing only makes an appearance once every 76 years it is doubtful it was something tracked yearly, perhaps it was noted and named something else... calendars colliding is of course the first hurdle. South America tracked Venus, Asia tracks the Moon, others track the Sun. North America tracked herds with the seasons and migrated accordingly; Africa and Australia did the same with only dry and rainy seasons.

Some people giggle when others would rather say Aliens did it than accepting that early humans started noticing effect of actions and learned in leaps and bounds separating them greatly from those that decided to just eat and copulate... of course boredom and still thinking eating and copulating important the removal of hair until it didn't even grow adornment to differentiate in one's knowledge or lack thereof.

There's likely some thinking why oh why did my ancestors even bother... Oh alas to be a simian where eating and copulating doesn't require fiber speed internet, three bedroom house, luxury vehicle, and a job where I rarely have time to enjoy any of those and when I do have time it is spent complaining about not having someone to eat and copulate with on a regular basis that isn't also complaining about the quality/brand/location of the internet, house, automobile, job, food and sex.

Enter some religious trope for a working joke to suit you needs:

(so and so at such and such a place)In your next life what do you wanna be? A banana eating monkey that copulates often!

(so and so turns to so and so)Would you surprised that we get that request more than any other when what as reincarnation is an option?

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

I don't believe people inherently hate anyone. I believe they are taught to hate. By experiences, upbringing, instruction, and for some, religion.

Communal groups were established to aide in survival. Unknown, and sometimes known groups, were looked at as potential threats to that survival.

Family groups developed and created power shifts within the groups, often forcing whole groups to leave and establish their own communes. Most often creating cultural divides.

I was blessed with being born into a large family. Which of course continues to grow exponentially.

We have managed through time, love, and lust, to encompass almost all existing well known and accepted cultural groups. Maybe an odd one or two snuck in too.

We are so mixed that we can't inherently hate any group without hating ourselves.

I can see people hating someone that harmed them, but hating every person that reminds them of the person that harmed them is irrational.

Though I will admit that we are a society plagued with a bounty of those that are often irrational.

I think I too have carried that label on occasion.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul
a reply to: AaarghZombies

With stones as hard as granite and only soft bronze tools to work them that would take a serious amount of time!

As I said, due to the nile flooding time was exactly what they had.

When we say that the pyramids could not be built today what we really mean is that they can't be build quickly today. The really big ones took so long to build that you could start one as a teenager and be a grandparent by the time it was finished.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Given the Big Picture, that similar structures are located around the planet, and are aligned extremely closely with the Great Pyramid complex, the only logical explanation is that whatever role humans might have had in the building of these things (if they had any role at all), they were given great guidance and assistance by others with great technical capabilities.

The Ancient Aliens theory is plausible indeed.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 08:09 AM
link   
for decades now, i have associated the great pyramid being built as a monument to point out where the ancient Sphinx was located (the Sphinx is presently in Its' 3rd incarnation from the original Shrine-Temple It began as...)

what was the reason to erect a Shrine-Temple in such a location? why was the place remodeled twice as a Sphinx ?
why then was a enormous mountain of cut stone erected to accompany the Sphinx ?

the prehistoric 'Sphinx' has been placed there as a 'marker' that signified that 'Eden' was West and North of the Sphinx pivot point, and was 'taboo' to enter ---> west leads to Sahara / north leads to the Mediterranean Sea

An 'Angel' (alien entity) was stationed at the site, thus the need for a 'Shrine-Temple' - sentry post... later led to Pyramid's and Sphinx

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: surfer_soul
a reply to: AaarghZombies

With stones as hard as granite and only soft bronze tools to work them that would take a serious amount of time!

As I said, due to the nile flooding time was exactly what they had.

When we say that the pyramids could not be built today what we really mean is that they can't be build quickly today. The really big ones took so long to build that you could start one as a teenager and be a grandparent by the time it was finished.

The biggest one took only 20 years. They had a labor force of over 100,000 people as well as over 100 years of building experience. Khufu's father built 3 (or possibly 4) pyramids with a total volume greater than the Great Pyramid during his reign of 30+ years.

So they had an experienced workforce plus an already active quarry that wasproducing stones.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombiesWhen we say that the pyramids could not be built today what we really mean is that they can't be build quickly today. The really big ones took so long to build that you could start one as a teenager and be a grandparent by the time it was finished.

Hotel Luxor was built in 2 years and thats basicly the eqvivalent of a child recreating a pyramid for laughs. Imagine if an entire nation was actually serious about it.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
Given the Big Picture, that similar structures are located around the planet, and are aligned extremely closely with the Great Pyramid complex, the only logical explanation is that whatever role humans might have had in the building of these things (if they had any role at all), they were given great guidance and assistance by others with great technical capabilities.

There are hundreds of thousands of monuments and structures around the world.

Statistically a few of their builders are bound to have similar ideas. It's not a mystery, it's math.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Most of these ancient monuments are made out of 20 ton blocks, or more, which would require immense strength, or heavy machinery, which didn't exist back then, of course.

To me, these were monuments to those of great strength, far beyond human strength, and that's why we cannot replicate them with humans and pulleys, it doesn't work at all.

It seems to me that these monuments were built by the ancient giants, who once ruled the Earth, until they defied God's word after humans were first put on Earth, among the giants who already were there.

The giants hunted down and killed all humans they found, ate their flesh, which directly defied the word of God, who then destroyed the giants with the Great Flood, while telling Noah to build an arc for all living creatures possible to save, with humans.

It would also explain the lack of any evidence of who built these monuments, if they didn't exist anymore. The giants would have the great strength to move and build these monuments, and would want to display what they could do, which no human could do, as humans were their rivals, enemies of those who ruled Earth long before humans arrived. Perhaps the giants used humans as their slaves for their monuments, as well.

We also know that the Easter Island heads appear very different than human heads do, but similar to humans.

Their faces are very long, and have distinctly unique features, all which indicates they are NOT human at all, but rather, they are heads of the giants, who built them as a monument to themselves.

The giants were called Nephelim in the Bible, and a book describing them, and their defiance of God, as the reason for God flooding the Earth - to destroy them.

Many giant skeletons have been found, with 'scientists' trying to dismiss them as a hoax, or as not being legitimate fossils of giants. That alone makes it fishy, when they're always trying to cover it all up.

And if the Egyptians built these pyramids, they'd have drawn how it was done on the walls, but they didn't, which indicates they didn't build them, or know who DID build them, or know HOW they were built. They acted as if they were gods among mortals, and were worshipped as gods, as kings, so if they did build the pyramids, they'd boast about it, draw it on every wall inside the pyramids, but they didn't build them, or know how they were built, and couldn't take credit for it by their drawings on it's walls. It would be the first thing I would draw on the walls, and so would they, for sure.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: turbonium1
Most of these ancient monuments are made out of 20 ton blocks, or more, which would require immense strength, or heavy machinery, which didn't exist back then, of course.

To me, these were monuments to those of great strength, far beyond human strength, and that's why we cannot replicate them with humans and pulleys, it doesn't work at all.

If this doesnt work at all, how exactly did 18th century humans manage to perform the move of the largest stone known in history, the 1250 ton thunder stone? Granted it wasnt very far, but it was moved nevertheless.

Interested to hear your explanation about how humans cannot have done this.

Also there must have been alot of giants around over the last 5000 years since 20 tons is literally featherweight compared to known heavy stones that has been moved.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I'm talking about moving 20 ton blocks into a huge pyramid, not budging a 1200 ton stone half an inch or whatever! That's not even close to building these monuments, in the least.

Why can't they prove humans could build the pyramids, by replicating even PART of this feat? We know more than they did, right? They don't replicate it, even a PART of it, because they cannot do it, simple as that.

Do you really think that if we COULD replicate it, or part of it, someone wouldn't have DONE it by now? They'd be famous, and rich, for their great feat, never done since that time!

I'd certainly love to do it, and gain fame and fortune from this feat, wouldn't YOU do it too?

In fact, MANY have attempted to replicate this feat, and they all failed miserably. Do you know that?

All they have are silly theories of how they built the pyramids, with pulleys and planks and thousands of men pulling them up into place. It doesn't work in reality, so they just have 'theories' that claim it would all work!

No, if humans built the pyramids, we would be able to replicate it the same way, but we cannot replicate it with a human crew, no matter how large it is. Adding more men to pull up a 20 ton block doesn't work with a structure like the pyramids. Believe me, they've TRIED that already. Only a certain number of men can pull on one block, or one rope attached to one block, which must be lifted upward, as well. It's far more than just pulling a block along the ground, that can be done with many humans pulling it at the same time. But not with blocks that are going up a few hundred feet, over the lower structure, for example. This is entirely different, and humans cannot do it, no matter how many there are.

All you need to do is find out it has never been replicated with a human crew, to realize it was not built by humans. It was built by the giants, who had immense strength, and size, to hoist 20 ton blocks into place. Same as they built the other massive monuments, no human could build.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

That's just a lie.
It might not be YOUR lie, but it's a lie just the same.

Harte

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Isn't it amazing????!!?!... The things that can be done with, at sword point, a stringline, simple math and some "persuasive leadership"?

By "The Gods and Science"! ....They will wonder about it, for thousands of years!

It doesn't take a "College Degree", to "hand rub" a 90° angle into a rock... Fact is, if it did? It would never happen.

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: turbonium1

Nonsense!
Let me pick my, "my human crew", YOU "finance" it? And I (my team), ...will make you an exact replication.

The thing that escapes all the "educated" "scientists" people?... They can't even imagine what real "work" is like. They've never done it. So they do not understand it, or comprehend it...

All they see?... "Is that must've been hard to do".
"How was it done"?

Lazy, "educated" idiots.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: murphy22
a reply to: turbonium1

Nonsense!
Let me pick my, "my human crew", YOU "finance" it? And I (my team), ...will make you an exact replication.

The thing that escapes all the "educated" "scientists" people?... They can't even imagine what real "work" is like. They've never done it. So they do not understand it, or comprehend it...

All they see?... "Is that must've been hard to do".
"How was it done"?

Lazy, "educated" idiots.

(ahem)

On behalf of the Egyptological community and scientists everywhere, let me point out that it's not archaeologists and people who do archaeology in Egypt who are saying it's impossible for humans to do. In general, scientists and the educated are saying that yes, it was done by humans and is easy to do today.

It's the "armchair experts" who are saying that it's impossible.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Harte

No, it's not a lie. It's just that your knowledge base is incomplete regarding the similarities between the Great Pyramid complex and other similar structures around the world.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

i'm fairly certain giza is unique, but i'll play, first please provide examples to support your claims.

edit on 1-12-2021 by Mike27 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

The 3 Main Pyramids at Giza Existed BEFORE Egyptian Civilization Migrated there . Egyptologists have not put forth Convicing Evidence to Prove that Otherwise IMO . How they were Actually Built is Still Not Known .

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: murphy22
Isn't it amazing????!!?!... The things that can be done with, at sword point, a stringline, simple math and some "persuasive leadership"?

By "The Gods and Science"! ....They will wonder about it, for thousands of years!

It doesn't take a "College Degree", to "hand rub" a 90° angle into a rock... Fact is, if it did? It would never happen.

The pyramid builders were skilled laborers and were well paid. They were even given vacation days and even family leave.

We know this because we found clay tablets in the sites that the laborers lived in recording things like their wages and permissions to return home for festivals or religious observances.

They weren't slaves, most were farmers who labored on monuments when the nile was flooded.

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

The pyramid builders were skilled laborers and were well paid. They were even given vacation days and even family leave.

We know this because we found clay tablets in the sites that the laborers lived in recording things like their wages and permissions to return home for festivals or religious observances.

They weren't slaves, most were farmers who labored on monuments when the nile was flooded.

More description here.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join