It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LEAKED Secret Photos From UNDER Great Sphinx of Egypt

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   
So telling this story here in the article to my 13 year old nephew waiting on Thanksgiving breakfast... He used his 13 year old intelligence and said of course theirs a secret tunnel its up its butt! Gave me a great chuckle this morning. Now wouldn't it be funny as all heck if the cheif builder of the Sphinx had the same humor and thats where he put the secret entrance! Haha.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   
More blurry UFO’s.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Total clickbait and complete rubbish.

Everyone, at least everyone who is at least a little bit interested and is doing a minimum of research, knows about these tunnels. All very well documented in the literature for ages.

Absolutely nothing new. But yeah, typical Jimmy stuff. Absolutely ridiculous claims and without any substance. Stay away from that channel, all it cares about is growing the audience to make more money.

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Torlin

Total clickbait and complete rubbish.

Absolutely nothing new. But yeah, typical Jimmy stuff. Absolutely ridiculous claims and without any substance. Stay away from that channel, all it cares about is growing the audience to make more money.

Ah yes i should away from the and just stick to the Mainstream narrative right? simple slaves built it nothing more than to it.

Everyone, at least everyone who is at least a little bit interested and is doing a minimum of research, knows about these tunnels

Not exactly true. What is true there is a lot about tunnels that is hidden from public if you go Egypt you cant access them if you want to film them. Even if you are doing for research.

Clickbait you say? this dude's channel is into Research of this ancient stuff for a long time.

edit on 25-11-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2021 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Old news. Do some research -- it's been known since the 1920s.

But interesting!

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Thanks. Great video.
Years ago I was very interested in our hidden past ... also in the pyramids and the great sfinx. I made a website of it. I don't think many people are visiting my website. But I don't care. All I know is that 'they' keep a lot of mysteries hidden from us. I even was convinced (in say 2010) that there was a depopulation program. I wrote a whole chapter about it with credible witnesses (at least to me) but I removed that chapter. I was very excited in what I found. But after a few years I gave up. Because I realised that we would never know the truth. People are too busy with their lives or they don't care about our hidden history.
Just if someone is interested to read what you probably already know :-) Must say: in Dutch language there is a lot more.
www.evawaseerst.be...

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Ok.... I recently posted this in another thread... So thought I would post it here as it seems this information is not very widespread.... Enjoy...

The "secret Chamber" beneath the Sphinx is not really secret at all. It was known about for centuries, but forgotten in our own time.It was last described in print in 1953... yes, as recent as that. Countless subsequent speculations about secret chambers have all been published without anyone having any recollection or knowledge of the many accounts of the real secret chamber that have appeared in print since 1672. Published accounts of the chamber appeared several times in print during the 281 years that have elapsed from the first to the last mention of it.

The location and measurements of the entrance shaft are known, as is the location of an apparent "burial chamber", which has been entered by several people. It appears that no-one today that claims to be an expert on the sphinx knows anything about these previous accounts in print.

I have researched the sphinx and it's enclosure for a couple of years now, and have discovered the following....

There are several passages/tunnels that lead into the Sphinx... this is without doubt.. I have read many accounts from people that have entered them, and it would appear that studying these entrances may lead to discovery of a chamber/room below.

We will discuss them in detail.....

The most well known entrance into the Sphinx is the hole near the hindquarters/rump. It enters the structure and drops into a hollow in the rock. A modern ladder hasbeen placed in position in order to access the passage that is higher up within the orrifice. From the ladder you can see a narrow tunnel about 15 feet deep has been dug out of the rock. This is adequate for 2 people to stand up in. What a lot of people don't know, however, is that this tunnel also continues upwards.....

The upward tunnel is not straight, and is impossible to access due to modern wooden supporting beams that criss cross within it, presumably to provide internal support to the structure itself. This tunnel goes south for a few feet, then turns east into towars the body of the Sphinx... and apparently ends abruptly, blocked by a concrete wall. (More about this later).

The hip area of the sphinx has experienced a great deal of weakness and has been repared many times in antiquity. What did this tunnel originally lead to? That is the question.....

Zahi Hawass and Mark Lehner actually wrote an article about the sphinx rump tunnel that was published in 1994, but is little known...

The hole in the head of the Sphinx has been explored and found to go into the head only, and stop abruptly.

There is also another hole, just behind the head.. that bores down about 6 metres into the structure, but again, ends abruptly. This is believed to be a fairly modern hole cut by explorers/grave robbers and therefore we will talk of it no more!

A third tunnel into the Sphinx body is located on the north side of the sphinx, and has not been opened since 1926, when Emile Braize opened it. There are photographs available showing 2 workmen stood within this opening.... This tunnel has never been explored since it was sealed by Emile Braize in 1926 with bricks and mortar. On October 16 1980 Zawi Hawass and Mark Lehner removed a brick sized rock, bonded with modern cement, that was beleived to have been place dthere by Braize.... behind this brick was a grey cememnt packing that was obviously form Braize's 1926 restoration works... (Along with all the cement daubed onto the neck and headress to make it more stable). A hole was forced through this cement and it was found that the bedrock floor drops off into a cavity. Behind this cement was a large limestone slab, again, apparently put in place by Braize to cover the opening into the passage beyond.

Now, the most interesting entrance/passage....

As you may be realising... the "restorations" carried out by Braize in 1926 were pretty drastic. Very early photo's of the sphinx show a huge fissure on top of the hips of the sphinx, which many claim led to the burial chamber. There is also documented evidence of a large rectangular entrance on top of the hips at the back of the sphinx. This entrance measured 4 feet x 2 feet in size and is mentioned in may travellers reports of visits to the sphinx. This shaft and burial chamber that it leads to is thought to have been formed during pharionic times, to form a retrospective burial chamber, which a few people actually gained access to. Unfortunately, by 1926, Braize had completely filled in this shaft and chamber with cement, thus making acces to the sub-terranian chamber impossible. The rump tunnel inside the sphinx, (Which, incidentally, is only now covered by the casing stones), also now terminates at this point, where braize's cement oozed into the tunnel on th eback and blocked this tunnel as well!
There is also a little known cavity beneath the altar of the sphinx, which today is covered with a modern metal grille, but descends into a cavity below. During Henry Salt's "restoration" works in the early 1800's he entered this cavity, Apparently a passage ran from this cavity, again, into the body of the Sphinx, however, following an argument with Count De Forbin, (author of "Travels in the Holy land"), Salt and Forbin alledgedly had an argument about this cavity, with Forbin insisting someone should crawl along the passage contained within, but it appears Salt could not be bothered and "dealt with the situation" in the manner of a diplomat, simply by sealing the tunnel off and settling the matter by brute force! This brick wall remains until today.. and still, once again, no-one has even thought of knocking it down to have a look! Salt is unlikely to have had the resources of Braize that enable him to poor vast quantities of cement into the Sphinx to seal the opening, Salt's blockage would probably be easy to unblock....

However, back to the hole in the back!

Charles Thompson, who visited the Shpinx in 1733, and published the account of his travels in 1754, talks of the "hole in the top of the back", He managed to uncover the hole under a light covering of sand. Thompson conveniently tells us precisely where in the top of the back this was, for he measured the distance and size of the hole. It is/was 75m feet from the back of the head, and 30 feet from the tail, in other words, In other words, it is at the point where the hips connect, and precisely where the huge fissure i mention earlier is located.... later to be filled by Braize with modern cement...

Not to mention the "Cuppola's" that rest up against the side of the Sphinx.... no-one knows of their purpose.....

So, in summary, and in answer to your question, Yes, a chamber beneath the Sphinx is well documented, although accounts of this chamber reveal that only some wood from a sarcophogas and some heiroglyphs were discovered.... which backs up the idea that this was formed out of a natural fissure in the limestone sometime in the Old Kingdom.

This chamber is certainly not the fabled "Hall of records" that has been much spoken about and searched for. That remains a mystery.....

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 03:13 AM
link   

"uppity"

lol instead of screenshotting some from said video or adding photos you recognize from the video procured from elsewhere and add them to help your thread; You chose to make my day.

sorry other posters/viewers that also wanted posted photos.

I tried.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge
a reply to: Byrd

Thanks for the positive contribution.

Did you watch the video? Im curious because he shows photos that have never been seen before from inside the Sphinx.
He calls them "leaked" probably because Hawass likes to control everything about it and the person who took the photos had to bypass armed guards and security.
They were caught and had to be removed from the Sphinx. But they kept their camera, surprisingly or not.

So there are photos you even will not have seen until you watch the video.

The photos may "never have been seen before"... but that's kind of smoke and mirrors. I can show you the pictures that I took of the Lincoln Memorial in Washington DC and say "they've never been seen before." And it's true. I haven't shared the photos with anybody. They're just sitting on the phone.

Now, people have seen and investigated the chambers under the Sphinx for ages, just as people have seen and investigated the Lincoln Memorial. Do the pictures show anything that was previously unknown? No. Is the footage unique? Yes, taken by modern filmmaking methods, so they're better quality and show more detail than earlier efforts. The color is truer, and with a pro, you get better shots and better framing.

With enough money and connections, you can get down there (filmmakers, documentary folks, etc.) you have to have help getting down there and since the area is watched and the entrance sealed, it's not like you can just run up to it and hop down the hole (you'd break something. Needs a ladder) and start filming.

It's hard to say when the film was taken (last year? Last decade?)

I haven't done an intensive search, but I imagine that the video's out there as part of a documentary or other footage on the web -- mainly because if you've got something recordbreaking, you sell it to someone who will throw lots of lovely money your way or who's got a huge following -- not some bit player who's trying to get subscribers.

Heck, even Brien Forester, who does tours in Egypt, has footage of the spaces under the Sphinx.

If you google Youtube for footage, you see a lot of videos with footage of the tunnels and so forth.

Hawass has no legislative or political power in Egypt and hasn't for some time (which makes him grumpy. I actually met him when we went to Egypt.) He has no say in who accesses Giza or any other place. The new Minister of Antiquities controls that. Hawass does command a lot of personal power and has name recognition but has no ability to censor anything (unless he physically marches up and grabs the camera and hops up and down on it.)

So if there was some sort of secret thing that the Egyptian government didn't want out, Hawass wouldn't be the one stopping it or prosecuting it.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit
Watched that channel and his discoveries and documentaries with his involvement for years AND heard from a few archeological season dig students: zahi hawass is a rude, aggressive, vitriolic individual. Read the history with him as the Minister of Antiquities . He was fired just a few short years ago - maybe 4 years, because the complaints of missing artifacts became consistent over the years. The Investigation determined he had to go! All of a sudden, out of nowhere - he shows up again! Seems like someone or several someone's at Department of Antiquities was paid of for him to continue his looting.

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: BadRandy217
So telling this story here in the article to my 13 year old nephew waiting on Thanksgiving breakfast... He used his 13 year old intelligence and said of course theirs a secret tunnel its up its butt! Gave me a great chuckle this morning. Now wouldn't it be funny as all heck if the cheif builder of the Sphinx had the same humor and thats where he put the secret entrance! Haha.

You've been upstaged by your nephew.

There IS an opening in the butt.

Harte

posted on Nov, 26 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

haha

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

Harte

Achtually if they tried to picasso-like represent it as a human it does amazingly have 3 holes, one in the head, one in the back, and one in.... uuuuh... the butt... yes thats right.

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

Harte

It's called Shaft D.

Harte
edit on 11/27/2021 by Harte because: of the wonderful things he does!

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Removed By Staff
edit on 11/27/2021 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: layan21

No it wont be important.

Mr Beast on youtube reviewing Squid Game has nothing to do with the very interesting Ancient Egypt.

Wrong thread maybe

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Nice post, thanks!

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Some of the replies, sheesh.
Yes its been known about for some time now. But if some dude says that he's got photo's from inside the Sphinx that no-one has seen before, im getting excited.

So we had to look at his video to see the photo's, it was worth it, yes?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join