It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Gaslighting Over Rittenhouse Egg-in-Face

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Now that CNN has egg on their face for their blatant lies over Kyle Rittenhouse, they are starting to act as if they were reporting the truth all along. Apparently, reality is multiple choice. If you get caught spewing endless lies and smearing innocent people, rather than fessing up and apologizing you can just play dumb to ever having lied at all. The crazies will probably go along with this, but I really can't see average viewers falling for it. People may have short memories, but this JUST HAPPENED. I guess this will be the ultimate test for the true power of cognitive dissonance. How many CNN viewers are actually capable of rewriting last week's reality to suit their ideology?

Montreal lawyer turned YouTuber Viva Frei explains why this is gaslighting.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

I'd say "I'm shocked" but meh, I'm not. This is what they do. Who are we going to show the video clips to? each other? Low info folks will just skip over that stuff and pretend it never happened. Easy peasy.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Until someone volunteers to take the first hit, things will be the same.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   

It will be interesting to see what they say about the Waukesha black supremacist terror suspect.
I am sure they will spin it somehow.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Getting on the front foot for a coming defamation suit is what I see.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I always kind of knew, but wasn't sure I really knew, what the term "ass clown" meant.

And then Stelter comes along and I realized, yeah, I did know what ass clown meant after all.
edit on 23-11-2021 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Yeah I know. But I think many people already realize the media lies, even if they don't pay attentions to the specifics as to why. I think we are making an impact.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I have no source for this so am unsure if it is true but, have just seen a post on LinkedIN asserting that Rittenhouse has retained Todd McMurty to represent him in multi-million dollar defamation suits against CNN, MSNBC and ABC,

Godspeed young fella, how many defamation suits do you have to lose before you stop with the crap, activist reporting?

ETA: for those unaware, Todd McMurty is the lawyer who successfully represented Nick Sandman.
edit on 23112021 by IAMALLYETALLIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

He's a clown all right.

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   
redeemers they always are 🦇

posted on Nov, 23 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
a reply to: network dude

Yeah I know. But I think many people already realize the media lies, even if they don't pay attentions to the specifics as to why. I think we are making an impact.

You are right. We all know that it is all lies.

posted on Nov, 24 2021 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Nice use of "ass clown". it fits nicely and super descriptive.

top topics

join