It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SUV plows into christmas parade in Waukusha WI. Shots fired too. 1 hr north of Kenosha.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Liberals are literal demons. I'm not even religious..

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Lcoal news story is reporting 7 injuries at the moment.

Also a video. You don't really see anything except the car, and confusion, and finally emergency vehicles. heading toward something off screen.

link   
Clearly there’s only one sensible course of action here.
We NEED to ban Christmas Parades once and for all!

ETA: I’m sorry, I thought it was an accident. I had no idea the perp was the one shooting.
I hope everyone will be okay.
edit on 21-11-2021 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

link   
Offiial press confrence at 7:30 pm local.

Videos of a girls/teans dance group, and a marching band getting hit. Reports of dancing grannies getting hit.

One person of interest identified and possibly in custody. Might be looking for two more.

Officialy more than 30 injured.

Multipul fatalities reported.

Not verfied but at least 2 deceased reported.

edit on 11 21 2021 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   
multi fatalities
no count yet

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Clearly parades are oppressive instruments of white supremacist culture.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   
May God be with the victims and their families! Hopefully, the people who did this are all captured or killed soon.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   
At least these victims didn't try to defend themselves...we all know that makes you a white supremacist/terrorist to the MSM .

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

If it's the same dance group that's in the video on my news story, they didn't get hit. That doesn't mean that another group farther ahead didn't get hit though.

You see the car come streaking through the picture. You see the families in the picture all sort of gasping and pointing ahead. You see a cop come running along behind the red SUV. You see the dance group coming up into the frame from behind, and they suddenly get stopped about the same time you see a mom with kids come running from the same direction the car went. She's looking back and hustling her kids away from there as fast as she can. Then you see lights and an emergency vehicle comes in from behind the dance group which has stalled out in confusion. They clearly don't know what's going on yet.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   
There’s a video on twotter showing the incident.
The video was shot right above where it happened.

You can see the red vehicle come racing in, swerve then plow into the parade, then into the crowd.
He doesn’t slow down. People pile up on the hood. The vehicle bounces as someone’s run over and the vehicle speeds up again out of view.

What is happening to America?

Link to Twitter video

This is a different video that was just posted to YouTube.
But the scumbag comes racing through and almost takes out a 3 or 4 year old kid and keeps ripping through.

There’s also a large amount of videos on Twitter now showing the incident from different angles .

edit on 21-11-2021 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Someone referenced a teens and kids dance group, and the video I had showed one that did not get hit right in the frame. Like I said, that in no way says there weren't more than one there. It's like they often have more than one high school band, but the dance group I saw was far enough back in the line they seem to have been spared.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Nevermind. Was posting the video that is a couple of posts above.
edit on 21 11 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

One person pronounced dead.
Ambulances still leaving the scene.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yeah, I saw that video. The one I posted is a bit graphic.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   
This one is up to more than 20.

This uses the same angle my original has, and I think from what I'm piecing together in reading, that we're seeing an angle from just behind the actual incident in this video, so the band that got hit is just ahead of the frame. You can see the flag girl look back in confusion as though she doesn't really know what to do.

So, I think it's the band maybe that got hit and not the teen dancers? Still teens though.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

I don't like seeing that kind of stuff and tend to avoid it honestly. It makes me hurt.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   
House to house search in progress.

Roadblocks being put in place half mile away from incident in location where vehicle located and recovered.

Reverse 911 being activated for informing public in area.

Offiially 1 deceased over 20 injured. All shots heard on videos are from police and not vehicle.

edit on 11 21 2021 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 07:04 PM
link   
My granddaughter was with her dad's parents at the parade right in the middle of it. Luckily they had a car separating them from the crazy individual but they were just a few feet away. They described it to me as pure evil. The vehicle stopped for a second, looked around, and stomped on the gas running people down.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrakeINFERNO
Liberals are literal demons. I'm not even religious..

You say that like there's literally thousands of liberal Americans committing vehicular manslaughter as we type. This isn't a political thing, it's a "one evil man using his car as a weapon" thing.
edit on 21-11-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

One is too many, but hopefully that's all there will be. It didn't seem right when I starred your post.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join