It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rittenhouse Prosecutor Points Gun In Courtroom With Finger On The Trigger

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: elementalgrove

Binger is an absolute moron because he's the one prosecuting the Right's hero of the moment Kyle Rittenhouse , the indignation at his piece of courtroom theater is symptomatic of that not because he may have shot someone with an empty gun.
keep digging.Remember and check what your favourite 'fact checker' tells you to think and please don't post a link to it like you usually do.
You do realise that the point of Soviet propaganda wasn't about truth or lies but humiliation?
So that the people could humiliate themselves by quoting it as truth no matter if it contradicted common sense or yesterdays propaganda message.
This method still works today as you have proven.
Embarrassing but I give you this,you don't seem to do embarrassment as you prove almost daily.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened
And the "fact checkers" already "debunking" this extremely irresponsible, dangerous act.

"Mostly safe pointing of firearms at other people"

Media/journalists weighing in on subjects of which they know less than a young child.

Regarding firearm safety, I never thought there was any sort of 'gray area'.
You're either safe and responsible, or you're not.

I completely agree with you. I neglected my sarc indicator in the post. It was an allusion to a mostly popular meme.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

Ah, last week's news. Finally!

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fryguy
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

Ah, last week's news. Finally!

Better late than never.

Sort of like "Denying Ignorance".

Study up on it. Well worth the investment in your time.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

And the "fact checkers" already "debunking" this extremely irresponsible, dangerous act.

"Mostly safe pointing of firearms at other people"

Media/journalists weighing in on subjects of which they know less than a young child.

Regarding firearm safety, I never thought there was any sort of 'gray area'.
You're either safe and responsible, or you're not.

I completely agree with you. I neglected my sarc indicator in the post. It was an allusion to a mostly popular meme.
I understood you. I probably should've made it more clear that I was disagreeing with whoever said that quote, not with you.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

So you believe that since the time the firearm was seized to the time it appeared in the court it wouldn't have undergone checks and been held in a secure location and although it was checked by a detective before it was handed to the prosecutor it may still have been loaded ... and you think I should be embarrassed.

I didn't use a fact checker I used common sense , something sadly lacking in this thread and on ATS in general these days.
You guys are priceless.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   

So you believe that since the time the firearm was seized to the time it appeared in the court it wouldn't have undergone checks and been held in a secure location and although it was checked by a detective before it was handed to the prosecutor it may still have been loaded ... and you think I should be embarrassed.

I didn't use a fact checker I used common sense , something sadly lacking in this thread and on ATS in general these days.
You guys are priceless.

It doesn't matter what glen though, or I think or you think.

BASIC FIREARMS SAFETY!

You used common sense? You doubled down on your stupidity.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Another genius mental case lawyer on the loose 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Where do these dorks get the material ?🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You expect people to listen to your bulls#t explanation?

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Everywhere I've lived pointing a weapon at someone is called "brandishing" and will land one in jail. No distinctions made for loaded/unloaded, threatening or not.

Only way it'd be considered legal is being able to demonstrate in a reasonable manner that fear of bodily harm or lethal threat existed.

If I don't get a pass on this if I want to make a point neither should a prosecutor.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

You expect people to listen to your bulls#t explanation?

No , I expect to be attacked for speaking the truth.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Never, NEVER trust that a firearm is not loaded unless you check it yourself.
That’s Gun Safety 101 or in this case, Gun Safety for Idiots

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   

You should have stopped after the words absolute moron. Everything past that is just silly.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   
He's a f'ing idiot, but you know..the defence and judge played it right, they did not make a fuss, which is what f'tard Binger wanted. It backfired on him.

But yes, he broke rule #1, and a few others.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Binger the prosecutor should be more careful. That could have been one of those guns that the liberals have warned us about. The kind of gun that can shoot 30 heat-seeking bullets in half a second, even if it's not loaded. For all he knows, it might have been outfitted with a double barrel magazine extended clip..

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   
If that weapon was aimed in the direction of the jury, he should be charged with jury tampering. It was a blatant subliminal message to the jurors, vote my way, or else........

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I didn't use a fact checker I used common sense

Alec Baldwin was using common sense. no way that gun was dangerous, right?

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

Alec Baldwin was using common sense. no way that gun was dangerous, right?

Can't speak for Alec Baldwin but no doubt the police were using common sense when they supplied the unloaded exhibit to the court , also no doubt the officer who checked it before it was handed to the prosecution was using common sense and his firearms training when he checked it.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Please take this differently than most of my posts. This could save your life or the life of someone you love.

It doesn't matter who checked the gun, who says it's fine, who "assures you" it's unloaded. YOU CHECK IT. PERIOD. It's so important, it could end an innocent life in a millisecond. If you are handed a weapon, you clear it. If you don't know how, you ask, prior to accepting it. I mean that in a "please don't keep thinking the way you do" way. It's important.

posted on Nov, 21 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   
You don't point the muzzle at anything you don't intend to shoot and you don't put your finger on the trigger until you are ready to shoot. The most basic firearm safety learned as a 13 yr old...

Theres no reason not to follow those rules, ever. I don't care if the firearm is safe, clear, disassembled even. Don't be pointing it at people with your finger on the trigger...how stupid.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join