It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sociology professor tries to normalize pedophilia

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Our educational institutions, from preschools to universities need to get serious and start weeding out these nutjobs. Whenever these outrages come to light, the schools always do their b.s. damage control by acting shocked, then promising an 'investigation'.
"We had no idea this person was saying these things to their students! We're looking into it."

Allyn Walker, Assistant Professor of Sociology and Criminal Justice at Old Dominion University says that the term 'pedophile' is too harsh, and "stigmatizing". He\she\it goes on to say that a new description is in order. "MAP". Minor Attracted Person. Furthermore, "it's important to call a group of people the name that they prefer."

Walker wrote a book titled A Long Dark Shadow: Minor-Attracted People and Their Pursuit of Dignity

Old Dominion University places professor on leave after interview defending 'minor-attracted persons'

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Ummm...Oh...I dunno...methinks...sociology professor...just may be...that which he attempts to normalize...

Prolly not a real stretch of the ole...imaginerium...

YouSir

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

Ummm...Oh...I dunno...methinks...sociology professor...just may be...that which he attempts to normalize...

YouSir

Don't jump to conclusions now! You might offend and even (God forbid) 'stigmatize' someone. We can't have that now, can we?

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Too Harsh for the children they terrorize and change their world view forever. Innocence replaced with deep rooted fear and pain and physical/psychological scars that never heal.

Pedophiles should all be caged and burnt alive!

edit on 18-11-2021 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 07:58 AM
link   

If it's that stigmatizing, I suggest to all these pedophiles now wanting to be called MAPs to stand on a heightened spot in public, in rush hour and scream:

"I like to diddle young children and that's perfectly normal"

and wait for the reaction.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

originally posted by: YouSir

YouSir

Don't jump to conclusions now! You might offend and even (God forbid) 'stigmatize' someone. We can't have that now, can we?

Ummm...I'm an equal opportunity offender...

Being the compassionate individual that I am...if one looks to be offended...I'm always happy to help...

Besides...being a self important victim...I've suffered from a stigmatism...for decades...

Totally correctable with the right prescription and style of glasses however...

YouSir

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar

Too Harsh for the children they terrorize and change their world view forever. Innocence replaced with deep rooted fear and pain and physical/psychological scars that never heal.

Pedophiles should all be caged and burnt alive!

Ummm...should we cage them first...and then burn them alive...?

I've always been kind of partial to the dunking method...you know...have them profess their innocence...while submerged...

I mean...if it worked in Salem...it was probably a good identifier of guilt...or innocence...

YouSir

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

The reaction would be swift, severe, and justified. These academia creeps get quite emboldened when they're ensconced in their college campuses. The real world is foreign to them.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Is this a coincidence with the Ghislaine trial and all ? could they be getting ahead of the potential story of a well-known politician or other celeb/influencer

edit on 18-11-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain

If it's that stigmatizing, I suggest to all these pedophiles now wanting to be called MAPs to stand on a heightened spot in public, in rush hour and scream:

"I like to diddle young children and that's perfectly normal"

and wait for the reaction.

Ummm...Meh...depends which street corner...in which community...

If it's any of the..."Liberal"...strongholds...then he'd prolly get a standing ovation...and a key to the kindergarten...

In Saneville...however...I could see some boiling hot tar...and feathers in their future...

But I'm psychic like that...and pedo's blowing tar bubbles...does have the ring of righteousness to it...

What say you...?

YouSir

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir
I still have hope that the majority is not liberal strongholds but these are just the loudest screaming.

Here in Germany, I know of no place where this would get a standing ovation.

Normal I am for due process justice but in this case I am personally biased so I opt for tar and feather them. Choices lead to consequences.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I think you are on to something here. This can't be a coincidence.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   

"MAPs aren't part of the LGBT group... That's a conspiracy and bigotry!"

If you can change your sexuality at any age, why wouldn't you be able to explore what you're changing from/into... 🤮

That's the problem with making everything acceptable. When can you say no? It all comes from the same evil place: Love is love.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Doesn’t matter really, unfortunately most of these depraved psychos get away with it anyways because so many victims don’t want to prosecute due to reliving it, and having other people hear what was done to them. In the end, all will be judged by god!

God sees all!

Matthew 18:6

But whoso shall offend these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

So perhaps your choice is the better one!

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Anyone who promotes this garbage should never be allowed to work with children ever again.

Borderline criminal.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 08:54 AM
link   
POST REMOVED BY STAFF
edit on 18-11-2021 by spacedoubt because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

Not only this, many younger victims are so traumatized their brain keeps them from remembering as a form of protection.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   
No, not borderline criminal, out and out criminal: they (I refuse to call Aylln he), are encouraging and excusing absolutely illegal behavior towards children. My life was ruined by abuse, these abusers cannot have excuses made for them. They all need locking up permanently as an absolute minimum. There is no cure, and this Prof is proposing encouraging them and normalizing their sick, damaging, cruel perversion. I want to know why the authorities aren't taking a good look at this person's computer. a reply to: Grenade

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   
As someone who has been abused in the past and know how destructive pedophilia is-I do think we need to learn to accept that this is something a lot of people struggle with (and don’t act on) and they do not seek help because of people on this post saying they should be burnt alive.

We should definitely not allow a 40yr old to have any sexual relations with a 10yr old but we do need to look at this as something they cannot control. Most were severely abused themselves (physically, emotionally or sexually) that stunted them into a young age mindset where they are not sexually attracted to their peers as their peers age.

While I do not think these ‘crazy’ professors are totally correct I think a lot of the ATSers who think they’re open minded are just as dim. The longer we ignore this problem or are offered mob mentality solutions, the more generations that will be victimized.
edit on 18-11-2021 by AcrobaticDreams because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   
This is what happens when you pay people to gaze at their navels. They pull out any old piece of lint and consider it profound because it came from them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join