It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rittenhouse Judge should declare a Mistrial

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 01:53 AM
link   
The Jury in the Rittenhouse case should be kept from hearing the Protestors outside. Any influence of the Jury by the Protestors makes it an Unfair Trial and should be moved to a secure, secret location where the Jury can't be influenced. These Protestors don't care about whether it's a Fair Trial or not - they just want a White Boy in Jail or Dead.

What do you think about this Civil Unrest?
edit on 18-11-2021 by CryHavoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: CryHavoc

These protesters clearly want to influence the jury. There is no other valid explanation for them protesting. Like usual, these kind of people want to push their agenda with force and intimidation, giving a crap on due processes.

They are probably not capable of understanding lawful processes, I mean, how could they, last year blocks burned and there was little fallout.

In theory, the judge should mistrial, but that would take away Rittenhouses right for a due process and possibly acquittal of him. If it's misstrialed, he looses that option to have his name washed clean. Among a lot of people, there will be doubt left.

That's basically what they want to achieve I think. They know that Rittenhouse will walk, so they at least want to take the dignity of being acquitted away. He can't have that.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 02:18 AM
link   
The protestors should never have been allowed to be so close to the Courthouse in the first place, especially not with megaphones. I assume the reason they have let them remain is because there aren't very many of them (at least not as far as I've seen), but that shouldn't matter. At the very least, I think they should have been pushed back a couple blocks from the Courthouse.

I'm surprised the jury wasn't sequestered from the beginning. Those are things the Defense probably should have been pushing for. They seem to have let many things slide, that they could have spoken against.

Something else I've been thinking about, at the end of the day before they adjourn, when the Judge instructs the Jurors not to speak about the case with their family, or if they all happen to run into each other at the same Waffle House, etc... etc... I feel like he should just say "Do not speak about it at all. Period! I don't care if you know there isn't another person within a 1 mile radius of you and you're alone in your shower, Do not speak about the case."

In this day and age, with everybody having so many various devices with microphones, I'd tell them not to even speak to themselves about the case.

lol completely unrelated, but something I just now saw on some World News show... A guy drove his car into the City Hall/Police Station in Cumberland, Wisconsin because he was mad the cops had ticketed a family member.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: CryHavoc

I think that if the law is going to be determined based on the threat of violence to influence the outcome, then we are all going to be in for one heck of a long and rocky road. IMHO.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Violations of constitutional rights and Brady violations would be enough methinks.

Why is BLM there exactly?

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rich Z

originally posted by: CryHavoc

I think that if the law is going to be determined based on the threat of violence to influence the outcome, then we are all going to be in for one heck of a long and rocky road. IMHO.

I have 2 letters for you.

OJ

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Violations of constitutional rights and Brady violations would be enough methinks.

The 3 people who were shot were at a Black Lives Matter protest when they were shot. As far as I'm aware, none of them were Black, tho. Just supporting the movement.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 03:36 AM
link   
You guys always do this now.

You set up a reason why something isn't "valid" even BEFORE you get the results.

Like voter fraud. You cry voter fraud EVEN BEFORE you lose. Here you claim there should be a mistrial before the verdict.

Is this so you can whine and cry if things don't go your way? So you can be angry and indignant? I'm serious. I'd like to hear why? Seems to me, you guys can't handle losing too well.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

It has nothing to do with crying or expecting any particular result.

At this time, there is no reason to even expect that he might be found Guilty.

The Defense has already made statements a couple different times about filing a motion for a mistrial, and they came out and asked for one yesterday.

Why do you think it is wrong for people to want a fair trial?

edit on 11/18/21 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 03:50 AM
link   

America has allowed their Criminal Justice System to become part of the entertainment industry, by agreeing to have cases of a serious nature to be televised, thus allowing " running commentaries " on trials.

The whole thing is a complete joke, and they only have themselves to blame.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 03:54 AM
link   

You cry voter fraud EVEN BEFORE you lose. Here you claim there should be a mistrial before the verdict.

Wait a second, last year in Spring 2020, US democrats were the first to bring up any voting fraud topics. Your post mirrors what the left so often does, accuse the other of what you are doing.

I've not seen a single "whining" post here, except yours.

Is this so you can whine and cry if things don't go your way? So you can be angry and indignant? I'm serious. I'd like to hear why? Seems to me, you guys can't handle losing too well.

lol. Did you forget four years of Trump impeachment carnage? You're so transparent as the rest is, that uses these tactics. Once again, pointing bloody fingers to someone and screaming murder.

I think it's mass psychosis with you guys.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 04:07 AM
link   
He'll be found innocent of all charges. If not, mistrial with prejudice is obvious. If not, retrial and we go through it all again.

Anyone else realize Ghislaine Maxwell is on trial now? Like this is set up to be not looked at?

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

You set up a reason why something isn't "valid" even BEFORE you get the results.

Like voter fraud. You cry voter fraud EVEN BEFORE you lose. Here you claim there should be a mistrial before the verdict.

remember when the right burned down all the cities when Trump lost? Yea, me neither. But I do remember the barricades that were up in case he won. DERP!

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 05:40 AM
link   

I just said almost this exact same thing to a very liberal Facebook user/poster who calls himself/herself "The Other 98%".

This person or group was already whining about the verdict while the jury is still out deliberating, because the judge in the case was a very bad man during the trial.

Are you f#cking kidding me?

The person that tanked that prosecution was the prosecutor himself. It was an amazing thing to see actually.

About the only thing he didn't do was light himself on fire and then try and wrap Rittenhouse in a bear hug when he was in the witness box.

edit on 11/18/2021 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

The peado indentified as black.
They always support criminals no matter what because you know,"we hate the cops".
Not the cleverest bunch.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Who is this "you guys"?
Why is everything partisan to you?
Can't we all agree that Kyle should get a medal for getting rid of criminal peado scum?
Any kid rapist deserves a much slower more painful death than this one got.
What is it with the left and supporting peados?or should I say M.A.P. as the left has renamed them.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

That's why people like MapInsite need to justify rapers and child molesters, because they find something they can identify with. In this case racism and blend out ALL the other things about what's wrong.

Like defending pedo education, because it is introduced by their team, and therefor it has to be defended. Loyality is not something bad, but it turns evil and ugly when loyality makes one blind to obvious red flags.

Like defending the stupidest transgender, queer and what not movements, because the team.
Like defending arsonist, rioters, looters, thieves and lately also pedophiles, because they work for their cause.

It's so utterly disgusting to witness, these people have sold their soul to a movement that is, from back to front, just crazy.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles
I assume the reason they have let them remain is because there aren't very many of them...

It would actually be that pesky First Amendment thing.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You have forgotten who runs Wisconsin. The same people who allowed the riots, turned down Trump's offer of the National Guard and told the Police to stand down.

They are not going to move those people.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Kyle Rittenhouse
Is a National Hero!
The kinosha Kid
should have a bronze statue erected.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join