It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mom Uses eBay To Sell Monster Under Child's Bed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Mom Uses eBay To Sell Monster Under Child's Bed

Interesting story. I have read somewhere that people can gain control over some paranormal things by drawing or painting them, and removing the image from the location. Also, this can be done sometimes by removing certain objects from the home.

Kathleen Tait had her daughter draw the monster under her bed and is selling the image on the online auction site, WCAU-TV in Philadelphia reported. Tait's daughter said the monster would make her room a mess. Kathleen Tait said the whole thing began months ago, when her daughter would wake up, afraid that the monster would get her and her toys.

See link for the rest of the story.

WCAU News

[edit on 3/28/05 by NoPhobos]

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 09:16 AM
link   

this is stupid...

may i say:

only in america???

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Your link is broken. I would love to see the ebay listing for this.

Its too funny.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 09:26 AM
link   
mothers really shouldnt call their children monsters it may be phycologicaly damaging

This is a very selfish mother indeed all she is doing is scaring the child futher.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Sorry about the link. It is fixed now, but it doesn't go to the Ebay listing, just to the original story.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 09:31 AM
link   
cgi.ebay.com...

That wae the link to the ebay listing its was in the story, its gone now.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   
The best one is:

cgi.ebay.com...

Auction is now over, but believe me it was a hell of a few days

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by moonbeam13
This is a very selfish mother indeed all she is doing is scaring the child futher.

I think it is a good idea. Kinda like the dream catchers used by Native Americans. If the monster is bottled and sold, and the kid get the money to spend on candy or something, a bad thing is turned into a better thing.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 10:46 AM
link   
You guys really frighten me sometimes. The only real monsters are human...and whatever you would classify Barney as.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   
True, the most evil monsters are human. Here's the little girl discussing the monster with her brother:

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
You guys really frighten me sometimes. The only real monsters are human...and whatever you would classify Barney as.

Everyone knows that Barney is the Antichrist. Here is a pic of him with one of his minions ...

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Pisky!!! What did I tell you about hiding under kids beds! Now they're going to sell you on Ebay!

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   
actualy i think it is a interesting idea if the "monster" is imaginary then by selling it the child will feel that the monster is indeed gone and will be able to sleep. i don't see how this could harm the child.

i have heard of some objects being the actual reason for a haunting and that getting rid of that object will get rid of the spirit. drawing the spirit to get rid of it is new to me though. i hope that if the "monster" is imaginary. if it is not and the picture thing dosn't work than the spirit may be a wee bit peeved at the attempt to get rid of it. if something akin to a poltragyst then things could get much worse.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by drogo
actualy i think it is a interesting idea if the "monster" is imaginary then by selling it the child will feel that the monster is indeed gone and will be able to sleep. i don't see how this could harm the child.

i have heard of some objects being the actual reason for a haunting and that getting rid of that object will get rid of the spirit. drawing the spirit to get rid of it is new to me though. i hope that if the "monster" is imaginary. if it is not and the picture thing dosn't work than the spirit may be a wee bit peeved at the attempt to get rid of it. if something akin to a poltragyst then things could get much worse.

-_- you killed the fun of it...we were poking fun at it....

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 09:53 PM
link   
sorry didn't mean to spoil the fun

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 10:00 PM
link   

XD Dun worreh about it

but uhh....one way to wash yourself of your sins is to start the Reikuro Fanclub and the Church of Reikuroism (that sounds odd....Rei = Spirit in japanese Kuro = black in japanese....so it means like Black Spirit sorta....Spiritblack to be percise...)

-runs back to watch Inuyasha-

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reikuro

XD Dun worreh about it

but uhh....one way to wash yourself of your sins is to start the Reikuro Fanclub and the Church of Reikuroism (that sounds odd....Rei = Spirit in japanese Kuro = black in japanese....so it means like Black Spirit sorta....Spiritblack to be percise...)

-runs back to watch Inuyasha-

no prob.but i got a god already.

PS. love hina is better

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 11:35 PM
link   

PS. love hina is better

You got my respect

new topics

top topics

join