It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State Sanctioned Murder Of Scottish Nationalist Leader Willie McRae

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 12:38 AM
link   

"I am speaking out now, giving the full story of what I know, as I am 80 years old and I am sick of all the lies."

The story is here. www.heraldscotland.com... /

There is more to the story.

Willie's gun was an 1860's engraved Smith and Wesson model 2 with a rounded pearl handle. The gun found was the flat butted version.
A nurse who saw the X-rays said there were two bullets in his brain.

Willie was investigating the child sex entrapment schemes used to control politicians, and fighting against the dumping of nuclear waste in Scotland. The papers relating to nuclear waste issues given to him by Ross Hesketh were missing from his car when he was found.
edit on 15 11 2021 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I know there is one Scottish member who will literally be pulling himself stupid over this thread.

The investigation into McRae's death certainly seems riddled with incompetence and all subsequent attempts to conduct a thorough examination of all the details surrounding his death seem to have met something of a brick wall with the authorities.

Seems to me there's something not quite right with this case.
A full review with complete transparency seems long overdue.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

There is your answer right there, he was investigating the pedo ring's in the UK, the same people killed Jill Dando down in London and it has nothing to do with his Scottish Nationalism, he by the way was most definitely right to fight against the dumping of Nuclear waste but anti English is just racism based on accents in my opinion, a lot of English are just as bad though on that point.

(Sorry condensed it down I got carried away, we live in a corrupt nation so I put some personal stuff about what happened to my mother, all factual but it does not belong on this thread).

edit on 15-11-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 04:31 AM
link   

edit on 11/17/2021 by TheRedneck because: REMOVED FOR SPAM

top topics

join