It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fauci has the chutzpah to say because the vaccines are failing we need boosters

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   
He cites Israel where it's not just the elderly but even the young suffering from catching Covid, being hospitalized and even DYING. Israel, where nearly everybody is 2x vaccinated is "about a month and a half ahead of the US" according to Fauci in the progress of Covid cases. Because hospitals are being swamped with vaccinated people getting sick we need more vaccinations! Throw gas on a fire, that will put it out. I hope everyone can see the failed logic here, if not re-read until you spot the incongruencies. Short video: www.bitchute.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

And why wouldn't he?

He's said whatever he was told by the sociopaths that pay him for years, and nobody has punished him yet.

He's a Muppet, just like Biden. They say what they're told, and then the audience applauds.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   

I do not think anybody hears anymore what Fascist puppy and littler foster children killer have to say anymore.

He is a criminal and the only place he belongs is in dead roll for crimes against animals and children.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   

I mean what can you say really ?

Thousands of people lined up for that vaccine , and now the Pharmaceutical companies own there immune systems .

Boosters for ever

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   

We are talking our government. If someone up high in an agency does something and it winds up not working, they throw money at it to try to make it work so they do not have to admit they were WRONG. Now sooner or later, billions of dollars later, they will admit that someone at a lower level deceived the heads of these agencies and three people who never said a peep will lose their jobs....I think that the Millenials and young need to be reminded of how our government has always worked.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Insanity!!

Dr. Fauci Admits Vaccines Did Not Work as Advertised and that Vaccinated Are in Great Danger Today

rumble.com...

Oh booster causes more death more hospitalization...we need to line them up and shoot them no more plandemic!!

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Why is this Fauci indictment taking so damn long?

thehill.com...

He was referred to the DOJ by Congress, more than 2 months before Steve Bannon was!

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   
The doses don't work that well compared to the first doses because over time fuzzballs drift and become more and more different from the initial configuration the vax is calibrated for.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ResistanceFighter
The doses don't work that well compared to the first doses because over time fuzzballs drift and become more and more different from the initial configuration the vax is calibrated for.

I'm sorry. You've been brainwashed. The beloved, elected leader of our country, says those who are vaccinated can't contract Covid-19.

"You’re not going to get COVID, if you have these vaccinations."

July 22, 2021 WH Transcript: www.whitehouse.gov...

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   
If anyone spends a few minutes researching the use of vaccines for coronavirus you will learn the dire consequence of such experiments. It's never worked, in most cases the recipients of said vaccines had severe reactions including death. Luckily in those preliminary trials it was used on animals.

I'd also like to mention one of the vaccine manufacturers has never brought a drug to the market before. None of their previous concoctions ever passed trials.

But here we are, good luck out there if you got the vaccination.

posted on Nov, 14 2021 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

What happens when the next war starts or the supply chains collapse. No boosters no immune system if you have not the ADE by then. Oh well, that's the way it goes, Any mathematicians here that can work how many must die per week to reach the 2030 target? I worked out it has to be about 10% of the present population per year, with no live births. We are well below replacements at the moment, Disposal will be a growth industry.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   
If someone gets two doses or even a third with little to no side effects, they won’t care about getting more. Unfortunately it is human nature-if it isn’t happening to you and you’re not seeing it (because you have to search hard for contrary info)-then you’re not going to listen to some ‘crazy’, most likely opposite political leaning person over your own reality. Most people will be fine with this and because of their okay experience, they will think you guys are more and more irrational. This is the state of affairs.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   

We are here:

Every day just confirms that refusing the vax is the obvious choice.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

What happens when the next war starts or the supply chains collapse. No boosters no immune system if you have not the ADE by then. Oh well, that's the way it goes, Any mathematicians here that can work how many must die per week to reach the 2030 target? I worked out it has to be about 10% of the present population per year, with no live births. We are well below replacements at the moment, Disposal will be a growth industry.

It will be the great test of this pampered generations time.

An international conflict is coming , all of the amenities modern nations are used to will be cut .

Running water , Power , Stocked grocer stores, Pharmaceuticals , Internet , all of it . The only problem I see is Nuclear Weapons , Planet Earth has never seen a World War with so many nuclear armed nations so in short it could be the end of us all.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Thousands of people lined up for that vaccine , and now the Pharmaceutical companies own there immune systems .

Boosters for ever

Like this

Until people stop doing this, there will be pain

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   
If you got this vaccine you are an idiot or just a prostitute willing to sell your body. If you keep getting them you are simply a moron.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: iwanttobelieve70
I know plenty of intelligent people who have taken it. Thus far no adverse effects among them thank God. It doesn't guarantee they won't have them in the future though. This is not so much a matter of intelligence but who you trust as sources. A lifetime of training to accept the MSM and government medical "authorities" is not an easy habit to break. Sadly, it often takes an unexpected tragedy to break them of what is basically a bad habit.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
a reply to: iwanttobelieve70
I know plenty of intelligent people who have taken it. Thus far no adverse effects among them thank God. It doesn't guarantee they won't have them in the future though. This is not so much a matter of intelligence but who you trust as sources. A lifetime of training to accept the MSM and government medical "authorities" is not an easy habit to break. Sadly, it often takes an unexpected tragedy to break them of what is basically a bad habit.

I’m sorry. This was an IQ test.

posted on Nov, 15 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: PillarOfFire

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Boosters for ever

Like this

Until people stop doing this, there will be pain

That brings a whole new meaning to the term, "herd immunity".

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join