It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO spotted repeatedly in the sky above southern France.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   
This was reported on 9th November 2021. Quite a strange one.

An object was seen traveling across the sky over southern France. Two of the locations mentioned are Montpellier and Andorra. That is a distance of around 200 miles.

Enclosed link has video footage from differenct locations. At some stage the object appears to somersault.

www.connexionfrance.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

I dig the tumble. Still never seen one

Why cant we invent the smart phone steady cam

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   

That's wicked .

check the 26 second mark it starts to tumble , this seems I say again 'seems' legit .

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

I think what makes it possibly legit is the distance it covered.

Tic-Tac shape ?

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Yeah…..the base shape is this…

Unfortunately I’m seeing circumstances which make it difficult to determine anything substantial about it other than being a tubular/cigar/French Chocolate Eclaire shaped object.

What’s difficult is that it’s being shot from behind the a vehicle’s windshield introducing all kinds of reflections. Then there’s what appears to be some shape shifting during the vid playing, but I think that’s attributed to the shake of jitter of the camera trying to track it as it cuts across their view from left to right.

I don’t have a reasonable clue……..

👽🛸🧐

edit on 13-11-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Mais non.C'est un canular!!!

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Every UFO now is a drone, prove me wrong.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Looks like a drone? It makes the impression of being very close, making it very small.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I have no clue of what this could be as far as a missidentified aircraft or other object goes. Real or hoax, it is a good one.

Good catch.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Ive watched it several times and that tumble looks similar in the way some drones can flip and somersault however....

That light its giving off doesnt look like low voltage LED which ALL drones have and to me it looks like its moving significantly faster than any drone Ive seen. It looks like it was recorded near a beach or coastline with the UFO over the water then seems to almost fly right over the person recording.

If that thing is big enough for a pilot I`d love to fly something like that.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

Mais non.C'est un canular!!!

Translation….But no, it's a hoax!!!

👽🍻

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Would the color of the light wave indicate the chemical composition of the "emissions" we're seeing?

I know somebody knows.

The boundary I keep my marbles in fair game play is pretty strict, this is a subject beyond that boundary.
🙏❤

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: StratosFear
If that thing is big enough for a pilot I`d love to fly something like that.

It ain’t gonna be cheap!

Good Luck

👽🍺👍🏼

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Yes it was a hoax by French Prankster Rémi Gaillard.

However, this is ufology. So the following steps need to be taken to prove it was a hoax.

1) Translate in full what is being said in the video.
2) Teach French to all the sub-geniuses as they don't trust your 'translations' as you are a debunker.
3) Prove that Rémi Gaillard was not actually paid by the CIA to say this was a hoax.
4) Give up and let them believe it was aliens.

edit on 13/11/2021 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I saw this video a few days ago, this video where you can even see the guy holding the remote control for the drone in his hands while controlling that drone. The drone and the 1000W lights were shown in the reddit thread on UFOs, right below the first "french UFO" video of that hoax appeared. And to be honest, i needed only a few seconds to recognize this "UFO" as a drone (a blind one can see this). I didn´t even notice the guy with the remote control in his hands because i just looked at the "UFO" and had to laugh so hard. xD

I don´t know why this known and debunked hoax is still making it´s rounds till today, even on websites like ATS...
Cheers

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman

I dig the tumble. Still never seen one

Why cant we invent the smart phone steady cam

1816 camera invented there about. 205 years later. still using potatoes.

A person in another thread posed the question why do we not have HD cameras on the Moon observing the Earth.

This was pure genius. also why not?

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   
SACREBLU!….. a French Chocolate Eclaire

It was my 3rd choice….

I’ve managed to filter out a lot of the corona…..now I’m hungry

👽☕️

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

I think what makes it possibly legit is the distance it covered.

Tic-Tac shape ?

Unless it's relatively low in the sky. If you can't tell how high it is (how far away from the camera it is) then you can't estimate the speed.

edit on 2021/11/13 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
Looks like a drone? It makes the impression of being very close, making it very small.

I was sitting by a river in a valley one night, riding home from a village. My horse was staked off, grazing before making the last leg to the house and I was sitting on a log, admiring the beautiful sky.

I saw something fly overhead in the heavens at an incredible rate of speed. It covered half the zenith in seconds. I couldn't imagine what it might have been. Then I saw another ... and realized they were fireflies just a few feet above my head.

posted on Nov, 13 2021 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I have no confidence in any UFO on video. They don’t and never will prove anything unless we see them land and embark from the ship and show they are aliens, ETs, or some kind of unearthly phenomenon. That has never happened to anyone save the supposed experiencers, not to mention the possibilities of hoaxing said video in question. It's just not a reliable thing to prove anything regarding UFOs with modern videography. All it can do is show us something unidentified. Something strange, unworldly, and only allow for extrapolation of what it is based on its unfamiliarity…and therefore labeling it some form of Extra-terrestrial or extra-dimensional reality. Which we can never substantiate through empirical experience or science. as of yet through prosaic observation on or off video.

Just last year I saw on the NYC night skyline a vehicle traveling faster than anything humans have ever made. But even if I got it on video, what could it prove?

I mean this object traveled or zoomed across the skyline, unlike anything I’ve ever seen on video or in person. But what does that prove?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join