It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brothel offers free sex ‘session’ to patrons who get COVID vaxx on-site

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Well I've seen a lot of different attempts at coercing and convincing people to get the vax, I gotta admit, this is a new one for me. Apparently, a brothel in Austria is offering a free 30 minute session with one of its prostitutes if they get the jab onsite.

Yup, get the vax get a free # with a whore.

They're also allowing boys as young as 14 access to the shots at the brothel and encouraging women as well.

nypost.com...

An Austrian brothel has devised an ingenious way to incentivize people to get the coronavirus vaccine — by offering promised patrons a free fling with a prostitute of their choosing if they get immunized at the bordello.

To help stem the financial hemorrhage, Fun Palast is offering the COVID jab every Monday from 4 pm to 10 pm through the end of November. Best of all, men who get inoculated on-site will be gifted a free 30-minute session in the skin merchant’s VIP club with the “lady of their choice.” Think of it as a sexy nurse role-playing scenario but with actual medical care.

And the cathouse’s inoculation station isn’t just open to lecherous adult men.

Boys as young as 14 are reportedly allowed access to the clinic, provided they have an adult with them, while women are also being encouraged to head to the Fun Palast for a coronavirus shot.

I don't even really know what to say to this. I wish I could say it was surprising, but nothing really surprises me about this whole vax # any more. It's just more 2021 clown world insanity.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88

This was posted yesterday You stick me I stick you type of link
edit on 11-11-2021 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Ah sorry guess that's what happens when you don't browse ATS for a while.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
Well I've seen a lot of different attempts at coercing and convincing people to get the vax, I gotta admit, this is a new one for me. Apparently, a brothel in Austria is offering a free 30 minute session with one of its prostitutes if they get the jab onsite.

Yup, get the vax get a free # with a whore.

They're also allowing boys as young as 14 access to the shots at the brothel and encouraging women as well.

nypost.com...

An Austrian brothel has devised an ingenious way to incentivize people to get the coronavirus vaccine — by offering promised patrons a free fling with a prostitute of their choosing if they get immunized at the bordello.

To help stem the financial hemorrhage, Fun Palast is offering the COVID jab every Monday from 4 pm to 10 pm through the end of November. Best of all, men who get inoculated on-site will be gifted a free 30-minute session in the skin merchant’s VIP club with the “lady of their choice.” Think of it as a sexy nurse role-playing scenario but with actual medical care.

And the cathouse’s inoculation station isn’t just open to lecherous adult men.

Boys as young as 14 are reportedly allowed access to the clinic, provided they have an adult with them, while women are also being encouraged to head to the Fun Palast for a coronavirus shot.

I don't even really know what to say to this. I wish I could say it was surprising, but nothing really surprises me about this whole vax # any more. It's just more 2021 clown world insanity.

I take it you didnt get your free sex then....

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Pretty good, they want you to get vaccinated so they bribe you with STDs. If you get inoculated you get to inoculate as sex worker. It would be hard to make up something weirder than this.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I could die! Also the jab could kill me.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

A poke for a jab, nah.

posted on Nov, 11 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Get jabbed to jab

top topics

join