It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Travis Scott Astroworld and next time I'm called a Conspiracy Theorist

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Next time anyone calls me a CT I'm going to thank them from the bottom of my heart.
I could go on all day but I'll give some examples where it hasn't failed me, and I did the opposite,
They said:
-Don't be a germaphobe
-You don't need to stock up on anything
-modern food is safer than home grown/foraged
-Illumaniti isn't real

Back to Travis Scott. A member made this post in 2020
Here

Another poster said these words:

Talk about a stretch.. you must be bored and just trying to link things together...
Reading this was like reading one of those satire articles in the grocery checkout..
Please try harder on your next topic subject O

The OP talks about hidden messages and such and he is falsly called out on it like the above. Shame!
I sometimes wonder if there are those of us that can see things that others just can't. Maybe that is the disconnect?
I think some of us can feel things (especially when they are evil).

Fast forward to Astroworld.
EVERY single image that I see from that concert is as evil as it gets.
They aren't even hiding it anymore. It is so in your face. Yes I know in the past even rock groups, rappers they all had some evil/bad boy symbolism. Something about these just feel different to me. I don't want to link any of the many evil photos because I do not want to give any of them one cent, or hit. I think there are a lot more people that need to open their eyes. Yes it's scary, yes it's real.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Fast forward to Astroworld.
EVERY single image that I see from that concert is as evil as it gets.
They aren't even hiding it anymore. It is so in your face. Yes I know in the past even rock groups, rappers they all had some evil/bad boy symbolism. Something about these just feel different to me. I don't want to link any of the many evil photos because I do not want to give any of them one cent, or hit. I think there are a lot more people that need to open their eyes. Yes it's scary, yes it's real.

Man you are not joking at all. It was an absolute ritual, as is every single big event thrown by the overtly satanic arm of the music industry.

I mean honestly, who doesn't remember Sasha Fierce, lulz, too funny to see Beyonce's PR team try to scrub those demonic photos.

Question is how many agendas did they hit?

Frequency test on Graphene?
Harvesting energy from crowd/victims?
Distraction/Warning?

These people worship an ancient religion of evil, they could not possibly make it more obvious at this point.
edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130amTuesday10 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I am a wiccan and practice strictly white light magick, and a little ritual magick that does not seek to hurt or harm. This is so serious I don't dare to say exactly what I think. I am very worried about New Years Eve mass events involving music. a reply to: elementalgrove

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   

The whole thing is freaking awful and gives me evil vibes as well. Here is a video where you can see Kendall Jenner cheering and dancing right next to Kylie Jenner while people are literally dying. They appear to be in an elevated viewing area and I have a hard time understanding that they didn’t see or sense there was something horrible happening down on the floor.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Was the concert stopped at some point or did the concert finish- I haven’t been able to tell?

His music is trash in my opinion; never have been a fan.
edit on 9-11-2021 by Onlyyouknow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: AfterTheGoldRush
I am a wiccan and practice strictly white light magick, and a little ritual magick that does not seek to hurt or harm. This is so serious I don't dare to say exactly what I think. I am very worried about New Years Eve mass events involving music. a reply to: elementalgrove

No, please. Speak up about your thoughts on this.
That's what this site is all about.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   

GIRRRRRRL! I was saying the same thing!!! I was like the stage looks like the damn all seeing eye! The whole thing gave me bad vibes.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: AfterTheGoldRush

Aye my new friend, we must prepare ourselves for what is to come.

As the battle of good vs evil coalesces standing within our power and calling in the higher energies is all we can do.

Prayer is a powerful method of creation, may you be blessed during the "dark winter" they have been developing.

a reply to: havok

No, please. Speak up about your thoughts on this.
That's what this site is all about.

I echo Havok's sentiment here

edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130amTuesday11 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   

It was a digital concert? So nothing more than digital medium, people watching on YouTube or whatever? Not saying that there isn't some messed up imagery in there, but it seems rather meaningless without the true, physical aspect of it to back it up.

What ISP does Satan use? Do you think he liked, commented, and suscribed?

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   

I have certain questions about that concert personally.

I don't believe they where trampled and we all know the Hollywood /Music industry and its ties to the satanic world I have no doubt in my mind that there was a hidden agenda behind this.

What connects the 8 people that died and the dozens injured? I heard that they where giving free tickets to anyone that got a jab in the makeshift tent outside, yet to be confirmed but since those tents are everywhere it wouldn't surprise me and if so would people already doubled jabbed get another just for some free tickets? Where these people already with heart ailments? Why would the Graphene Oxide only react in them? Does it show the ratio of actual MRNA injections to the placebo/saline shots that we know is out there also?

I think a lot of CT's shouting a Vax death/injury are hurting the community without linking them up first because it is easy to refute by saying "everyone in there was fully Vaxed so your theory doesn't hold water"

Staying on track with the post I see the connection to the passed virtual (digital ritual) and the live ritual.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: AfterTheGoldRush

You still serve evil.

The Lord holds these people in derision.
Your magic won't save you come judgement. Only the shed blood of Jesus Christ takes sin, believing on Christ saves a soul.

Had the people in this crowd known him, this wouldn't have happened. This world is now falling into lawlessness and anyone not under the protection of Christ is done for.

These people hate the light because their deeds are dark.

There is a reason the imagery and the setups are always anti Christian. Not anti-Buddhist or Islamic, not anti Hindu or Wicca, its always, without question anti- CHRIST. Because, under heaven there is ONE name that saves, the name of the Lord Jesus Christ! These devil infested idiots know it, why don't you?
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Safe-Space Satanism from 2016.

Travis's girlfriend, Kylie Jenner, posted Halloween pics and video last week where she is dripping with blood. She is pregnant in this shoot.
files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I truly do wonder how much longer the folks on ATS are going to be on the fence about this.

Evil cannot hide as it once did and yet the members here still haven't quite caught on that the jig is up.... There is no more time for fence sitting.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Onlyyouknow

The whole thing is freaking awful and gives me evil vibes as well. Here is a video where you can see Kendall Jenner cheering and dancing right next to Kylie Jenner while people are literally dying. They appear to be in an elevated viewing area and I have a hard time understanding that they didn’t see or sense there was something horrible happening down on the floor.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Was the concert stopped at some point or did the concert finish- I haven’t been able to tell?

His music is trash in my opinion; never have been a fan.

Tbh I do not think they had a visible view of things (in the VIP section) and everyone else was dancing too (there is blame with the people there in the crowd too doing nothing). I cannot imagine how Travis could not see there were problems, especially with an ambulance though.

I agree there are a lot of questions but the whole Illuminati thing is done a lot by rappers and their concerts do not have a lot of people dying. Correlation does not mean it is a cause since they do that all over the entertainment industry now.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I truly do wonder how much longer the folks on ATS are going to be on the fence about this.

Evil cannot hide as it once did and yet the members here still haven't quite caught on that the jig is up.... There is no more time for fence sitting.

‘Evil’ is in everyone. The longer you think ‘they’ are evil and ‘you’ are good, the longer you perpetuate this situation we find ourselves in today. Nobody thinks they are doing wrong and evil. Everyone does things either because they think they are righteous or they’ve weighed their options and this thing they’re doing benefits them. You do the same as they do. You’ve even harmed people in the name of being righteous (fighting with those who disagree with you). I am sure you’ve certainly partook in the mass slaughter of animals (often in very cruel manners). You guys keep calling elites out like they are the cause of all our problems when it is We the People that are the cause.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I never liked rap or hip-hop music, and particularly gangsta rap. I think overall it has had a terrible effect on the AA community in this country. Since the 1980s there have been over 50 murdered, gunned-down hip-hop rap singers. en.wikipedia.org... Check this link out and all of them practically say, shot, and killed...shot and killed...shot and killed.

And statistically, 50 perfect of them die from that—shot and killed. It is a national American disgrace, the so-called hip-hop culture. And where are the civil rights leaders on this one?

Now, regarding the satanic occultism, I don’t necessarily buy into that, only because I doubt these folks even have the intelligence to be involved in that arcane stuff. BUT they do use it to further their cred and reputation of being tough, exotic, and non-conventional. This hip hoper, it is known he has incited audiences to aggression( he wants to exhibit that tough guy hip hop cred, that now has led to these terrible deaths) in the past and he can count on mucho lawsuits coming his way.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   
At this point I do not trust anybody. My oldest ritual magick friend is OUT. I mean out out. Absolutely not capable nor 'working' any longer. I am not writing this for those in the 'know', and since Harry Potter was brought up, the 'muggles' need to wake up.
The reason I am not totally speaking my mind openly is that anyone of a similar or higher ability than me would be able to magickally 'tag' me, and things have never, and I mean not in over 25 years, been this 'active'. I am weighing my options.

I will try and post later on today, after I have got it clear in my head what will be safe for me to say, and what will not be safe for me to say.

If anyone is reading this considering going to a large event, be aware that strange things are afoot. As my younger counterparts like to say, 'these people have no chill'. Everyone is desperate to get out and blow off some steam and 'rage', I get that. This is not the time to feed these beasts. This is not directly to do with the Morning Star, so don't look to Satan. Him and the big YA are not the only fingers in the pie, so to speak. These people, if they are even a fraction of what they appear would not damn well DARE to try and summon or talk to him. They would probably fail anyway....Way above their pay grade.

Im sorry I am being so careful. To be frank, I am beyond concerned recently, and it gone as far as being respectfully cautious, and I am no beginner crystal holding tree hugger who pays for online courses. Not to sound big for my boots, just trying to impress upon people to not willingly participate in this stuff.

Jonesilus, your pathetic christian-informed meanderings mean absolutely nothing to me. It is like a fly buzzing. I am having a small smile at your attempts to make sense of this with the tools at your disposal that have been utterly corrupted, decimated, deleted and altered. You have no idea. That's ok. I do not serve evil. The most you can call me, to use a commonly understood paradigm, is 'chaotic neutral' verging towards chaotic good. You have no idea who I serve...and you have no idea who you really serve either. ...but we gotta serve somebody, huh...

@elementalgrove - blessed be to you too. Feel free to DM me. Like I said I am guarded and careful, but allowing myself to put my head above the parapet, because all of this has gone far too far already. There is no stopping this for people like me, and I suspect like you too. All we can do is try and help people stay away from 'events'. Of course, as usual we will be made out to be idiots, satanists and crazy people. The usual. For those, I would like to remind them that I am free to practice my religion, and that I do absolutely nothing that hurts anyone, nor breaks any law. I am a vegan, I care deeply for others and for this planet that we stand upon.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: AcrobaticDreams

I kind of agree with you however; Kylie and a few around her looked solemn and not ecstatic like Kendall was acting. The few videos I have seen of Travis performing during the deaths were strange also; weird chanting and “hands in the air”. Seemed very cultish and odd. All my opinion though.

edit on 9-11-2021 by Onlyyouknow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

I think it better to say evil will not hide because it doesn't think it needs to and it may be right. Its time is very near. These things have been culturally normalized under the guise of tolerance and being non-judgmental.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   
in the clips i saw of this event the most demonic thing in evidence was the terrible noise masquerading as music. truly dreadful.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Hi,
I have some questions I have read about this and I am wondering how people couldn't breath, was it due to masks or were they spraying something in the air? I heard a rumor that people were being injected with something upon enetring the concert. I peersonally don't know who this guy is, but when I saw his apology on Twitter he looked very stressed out, distressed and just like wtf happened. Maybe he is an illuminati slave and he was in his trance or he was possessed or something but he claimed that he had no idea what was going on.

I do have to say that some of images from the concert were freakin freaky!! That head was scary, not gonna lie, and it gave me weird vibe just looking at it. I am confused by this whole incident.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join