It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Democrats and the Biden administration agree extremism in the military is a problem.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 07:09 AM
link   
This is not the military I remember.
Language in the House-passed version of a massive annual defense policy bill aims to give the military more tools to root out extremists in the ranks by creating a new office in the Pentagon; requiring more training and data collection; and clarifying that service members cannot be members of extremist groups.

Since when are members of the Active Military even have the time to join extremist groups. This BS is nothing but to get the soldiers off the training battle grounds and into these silly ass classes.

And it even isn't all about the Active Military. "We now learn many of them were people with a background in military training. You saw it in the formations they were using as they marched on the Capitol. You saw it in the gear that they were carrying, and in the protocols, the manners in which they were operating on that day. And we're not going to stand for a Defense Authorization Act that doesn't get after that problem."

Well by reading this also, seems like few in the White House has ever served in the US Military. "Like so many things in the military, this is not so much institutional reform, it's leadership. It's educating troops so that they understand their duty to the Constitution," he said.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

We now learn many of them were people with a background in military training

What are they planning on doing about that ?
If Barry isn't purged completely from the White House , along with his followers Biden and Harris , this nation is doomed .

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   
so no more democrats allowed in the military? since they are the extremists.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Democrats control lots of groups in the USA (academia, media, Karens)

the military is among the groups they don't control

I think they want to break into the green wall. infiltrate, divide, propagandize.
the military likes young soldiers as they are more trainable and adaptable. so does the left.

I wonder if, at some level, they realize how much the are provoking the mainstream, and even fear some rebellion, and want to make doubly sure the military stays loyal

(they also don't control lots of churches, esp the Evangelical / Pentecostal. notice how churching was discouraged during covid.)
edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: add content

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Get all straight men and women out of military service and replace them with LBGTQ and BLM people.

Instead of teaching them basic training as we know, they can learn how to properly apply makeup, paint fingernails and make the uniform a bullet proof dress.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Is this about trying to predict the future?

Maybe they don't want to train the people now who they think at some point in the future could possibly eventually have some sort of supposed radical extremist views.

Maybe they should focus more on the reasons why once proud Americans who would die for their country, end up standing against it. Such as the corrupt government officials who want to strip away our freedoms so that they can gain even more money and power.

In other words, instead of looking for people who you think you may someday piss off, how about stop doing the things that piss them off.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Disband the Military
easy fix

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Don't ask don't tell.

Particularly for snares designed to foment political persecution!

What is wrong with these clowns!

I'd contact the ACLU except they're probably leading the charge!
(it's your right---to be politically persecuted!)

This tops the coupcake!

Oh well...at least they haven't droned Trump voters, as they suggested
during the vote counts. We should be happy!

But this means the military, FEMA too, will soon be coming after anyone who didn't
support Biden, jobjabbing, or who is associated in any way with
letscobrandon homophones.
They still have arrows in their quiver, see?
We'll learn!

Now how does one insert a picture of regular folk
tar and feathering politicians, judges, and technotyrants, in the street...
with the caption
"Remember simpler times, not a cell phone in sight, just folks
gathering doing every day things? Wish we could go back...."

This
is a
serious question!

1.bp.blogspot.com...

Yesterday something flashed into my mind
during heartfelt meditation.
I was pondering justice, thinking of these simpler times, persons doing everyday things
Maybe a lot of us have had this thought so
I'll try to keep it short:

Remember when they took away the enemies lists, on ATS?
We aren't allowed to have the things that they have.
I mentioned this in a previous incarnation years ago...maybe 2010 ish
around when it happened.
They must never lose control, therfore, socialcredscores
built entirely of data from their 'enemies' list.
This means that you, are their enemy,
but you aren't allowed to take note of this.
That...is Incomprehensible.

Peace, Peace, when there is no peace (somewhere in Isiah) Also...Howl ye.
Lots of howl yees.

And you are not allowed to dislike a single thing that they thrust on us,
not even given reign to ponder ideological laments to come, it's called wrongthink...
which means 'you are thinking', indeed,....
one enemy right nearby (I am near the front)
told me I am nuts as soon as I told him
of incoming social crediting.

Oh, I'm sorry.
Did I wake you....?

Yes, I said 'enemy',
and it means 'enemy'.

Am I right?

FNA.

This is a war zone, these are therefore agitations of my soul,
no matter how the police and paramedics and
arresting powers behind the battering rams (hook and ladder)
are used to attempt to mollify it.
Send in the Armed Social Services! as mentioned in
Park Ridge "Neighbors", Oct 2021
Published by BestVersionMedia
(address unknown)

Such soul 'agitations' shall be deemed 'brain imbalances'
by the police. It is written in black and white on the document I hold in front of me,
but who spoke it is unclear...looks like there's a lot of shake ups in the local ranks.
The 'brain imbalance' sweep was woven into the net with federal grant monies.
You no longer arrest drivers who blow through controlled intersections,
because that's expected in a war zone. Never in school zones, since, these are the teachers.
Fat, full of progressive momentum,
and entitled. Their finger is always on the phone to Armed Social Services.
I have seen them emerge enraged from their tank and threaten to kill you,
because you violated their right to turn on red privileges, while walking across an intersection.
Because they almost ran you over. Right in the center of town.
Then one fine Tuesday last month, Big Chief finally emerged, and when he saw me
said to me 'you can't ride on the sidewalk'.
Next day a rider was mowed down on the street, just feet away from that spot.
Right in the center of town! Pickwick theatre. Citizens Bank.

Imagine what's going on behind the lines!

Because you made them look up from their phone.
Sometimes they do not even stop.

Instead, you go after the real threat:
such as anyone who is bothered by it. It means that that person has
'an emotional attachment' to Liberty and therefore your job,
as a police paramedic or fireman, is to take that liberty away, as though
it were a busted bicycle,
and to 'submit one', yet another, 'for evaluation'.
You boys be as dirty as you need to be out there!
Be yourself!

# 1480

edit on 9-11-2021 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
This is not the military I remember.
Language in the House-passed version of a massive annual defense policy bill aims to give the military more tools to root out extremists in the ranks by creating a new office in the Pentagon; requiring more training and data collection; and clarifying that service members cannot be members of extremist groups.

Since when are members of the Active Military even have the time to join extremist groups. This BS is nothing but to get the soldiers off the training battle grounds and into these silly ass classes.

And it even isn't all about the Active Military. "We now learn many of them were people with a background in military training. You saw it in the formations they were using as they marched on the Capitol. You saw it in the gear that they were carrying, and in the protocols, the manners in which they were operating on that day. And we're not going to stand for a Defense Authorization Act that doesn't get after that problem."

Well by reading this also, seems like few in the White House has ever served in the US Military. "Like so many things in the military, this is not so much institutional reform, it's leadership. It's educating troops so that they understand their duty to the Constitution," he said.

Sorry but I have experienced many many times seeing and hearing racism and sexism in the military, it is a massive problem. Same goes for the police.

Something has to be done.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   

If you don't like your diversity training and wish you were training for what you signed up for that's their definition of extremist I imagine.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

Is this about trying to predict the future?

Maybe they don't want to train the people now who they think at some point in the future could possibly eventually have some sort of supposed radical extremist views.

Maybe they should focus more on the reasons why once proud Americans who would die for their country, end up standing against it. Such as the corrupt government officials who want to strip away our freedoms so that they can gain even more money and power.

In other words, instead of looking for people who you think you may someday piss off, how about stop doing the things that piss them off.

The big question is, what is extremist?
If they don't want people who kill others with bombs or betray their country it's a good move. If they don't want people with brains who do not blindly follow any unreasonable orders, then almost anyone with a spine is an extremist.
I fear they mean extremist in a limp wristed, lefty, nasty way.
Only soy boys/girls and trans people and those who hold out their arms for more experimental injections will be allowed, the rest is the 'extremists' they are so worried about.

And worried they should be.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I wish there were pro America extremists inside the ranks of the secret service!

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nexttimemaybe
Sorry but I have experienced many many times seeing and hearing racism and sexism in the military, it is a massive problem. Same goes for the police.

Something has to be done.

Me too. But after a while I realized that's the sort of mindset you want in the military, to a degree.

The fact is, if you're in the military your primary function is to kill people. A certain amount of hate is required. You want people who are almost foaming at the mouth to kill some Gerrys, Gooks, Towel-heads, or whatever derogatory term is applied to the enemy.

You're not going to whip people into a killing frenzy by telling them, "Well, they're people, just like us. They're fathers, and mothers, and sons, and daughters, all just trying to defend their homeland and live their lives in peace, just like you. But kill them anyway."

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I wouldn’t say racism or sexism, I met a fair few people who would kill for the joy of it.

But not hateful or disrespectful. Just possessed of a desire to humanely extinguish life in a mostly peaceful way.

a reply to: VictorVonDoom

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   

In this last decade or so they seem to have started to use "reverse demoralization campaigns" against anyone who will dissent or anyone who is just starting to dissent by labeling them racist, xenophobic, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, antivaxxer, extremist, etc.

What is that tactic called?

It seems to be very effective at shutting down dissent before it can even rally a voice.

edit: I just remembered that there was a weird "demoralization campaign" against antivaxxer parents just like 4 years ago or so that seemed to spring up out of nowhere - it was well before covid and got kind of big on reddit, twitter, facebook, etc. Do you guys remember that? Weird, huh? They're doing preemptive demoralization.
edit on 11/9/2021 by Bleeeeep because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

It's a mindset you need to have if you see your country slipping away and top-level authorities participating in it.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I do not stop telling that Democrats hates America and Americans, the want to destroy anything that resembles what is to be proud America, people still does not get it.

Democrats are destroying the nation that is what they are been paid to do by interest groups.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

You should watch further into that Military ad for hidden message you wont miss it.

posted on Nov, 9 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Or is it the extreme sense of pride one has in their nation to join? More Patriots in the military and law enforcement than any other field any where. Thats what scare the hell out of them. The soy-boy fruit cakes that join are only there for the scholarships and set the bar ever more lower. They have arts and crafts on military bases like its fing summer camp! God damn I miss Curtis LeMay and George Patton.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join