It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is the cancel culture for Travis Scott and Kylie Kardashian?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I'm generally not fan of the cancel culture and it has went too far but Travis Scott and Kylie should be feeling the wrath of it right now.

In case no one has been paying attention, 8 people died at a Travis Scott concert. Not only did Travis encourage the crowd to rush the stage, he actually kept singing while someone was getting CPR right in front of him. His billionaire girlfriend and baby momma, Kylie Kardashian, was at the concert and actually posted pictures to her instagram account (which she makes millions from) of the crowd with an ambulance trying to get through.

There is also a horrible video of two kids pleading for them to stop the concert and they just waved them from the stage.

Travis and Kylie wanted to be seen as tough bad-asses in order to sell more songs and make-up. The record company should absolutely pull every Travis Scott song and any company that carries it should remove it. Live Nation should refuse to hold concerts. Ulta should pull Kylie's make-up from the shelves.

Unfortunately, it seems the cancel culture only appears if it's about politics.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Daughter2

Well, Travis already got his punishment.

He’s in a relationship with a Kardashian.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   

So, I’m hearing conflicting details here.
I read that someone was injecting people in the crowd, which caused people to stampede.
A security guard is claiming someone jabbed him in the neck with a needle, then he passed out and woke up in the hospital.
Some other video was saying the 8 people collapsed due to a heart attack caused by this mystery injection.

Other reports are saying it was a stampede brought on by Scott.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   

A lot of social media is up in arms over him and saying to remove him from your own spotify algo and what not.

People seem pretty upset.

But rap is weird. The more you try to cancel someone, the more it can help them. Street cred.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   

They r to busy worshipping Satan, without even knowing it
If u listen to enough Travis Scott diariah of his mouth, ull hear his satanistic loving lyrics spew rite out
*Yes we can*backwords = thank you satan.... look it up beautifuls

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

That's what I read as well. Medics and E.R. staff confirmed the stick marks on the neck.

www.fox26houston.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Still does not excuse him from not stopping the concert as soon as he saw people get hurt.

If it was true about the neck stabbing I wonder who did it? Travis had a history of encouraging people to rush the stage. I really wouldn't put it past people to make a security guard pass out in order to cause a riot.

Though that's pure speculation.

They absolutely 100% refused to stop so people could get help - for that they should get cancelled.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 07:05 PM
link   
One of the patients hospitalized is 10 years old, and at last check was in critical condition, Peña told CNN Saturday morning.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   
News says some criminal investigations are underway !!!😃

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   
10 years old and at a rap concert for satan worshippers
Yikes

a reply to: SeaWorthy

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Street Cred enough to marry a Kardashian and still be relevant.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Anyone believing that there were random people being injected in their neck with "fentanyl" are completely out of their minds.

And cancel culture is going VERY hard at Travis Scott on reddit at least.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   
"I'm generally not into cancel culture."

Goes on a cancel them rant.

I believe that you're just envious of other people's fame and fortune because you don't approve of their lifestyle.

Some people are going so far as to claim this was a satanic Illuminati ritual. Really? The shadow cabal went from killing 3000 people on 9/11 to 8 people at Astroworld? Movin' on up, I guess.

The double edged sword for cancel culture is that it can actually boost popularity. No such thing as bad publicity. Controversy creates ca$h.

Dig this, I'm not a big fan of Justin Bieber.
Everyone on the internet starts hating him, we're talking 10 years ago.

But instead of hating on him, if you want him to go away, ignore him instead. Now he's bigger than ever. IT'S THE ALGORITHM YOU FOOLS!!!

it's a demon in a horror movie and the more you look at it, post about it, the stronger it gets.

If you want to truly cancel something, don't give it the power of your mental facilities.

Now that you've pointed the finger at Scott/Jenner, our eyes are fixed on them. They have a platform and we await their next move with baited breath.

Ignore > cancel.

Just don't look.
Just don't look.

youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: CloneFarm1000

"I'm only into cancel culture if it's against those I dislike"

Most people like cancel culture when it fits their agenda. If most people didn't like it, it wouldnt exist.

Damn shame though. As you said though, vote with your participation and dollar. The latter has more power than casting a vote on election day. We vote with dollars every day.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   
The dude has plead guilty for 2 "misdemeanors" for basically the same thing. And i'm old enough to remember the Who's disastrous 1979 concert in Cincinnati where 11 people died because of standing room only. Cincinnati banned that and had only assigned seating until 2004. He's basically inciting a riot, Cant wait to what charges the DA starts throwing around when the dust settles.

posted on Nov, 10 2021 @ 07:03 AM
link   

True that.
I remember being at a Linkin Park concert and one dude fell in the pit, between songs.
They didn’t play the next song until dude got picked up.
Then they gave a quick speech saying if someone falls in the pit, you pick that soldier up.

join