It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clever, clever-- how to enter a country illegally

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   
LINK

This is the astonishing moment two dozen passengers escaped from a plane and sprinted across a Majorcan runway on Friday after a traveller allegedly feigned a diabetic coma.

The men put their lives and those of others at grave risk by forcing their way off the Airbus A320 in an unprecedented incident police believe was likely a pre-planned coup to enter Spain illegally.

Footage of Friday night's drama showed the passengers pushing past medical and airline staff at a plane exit door after a brief struggle before running down the aircraft steps and disappearing into the darkness at Majorca's busy Palma airport. . . .

The drama unfolded shortly after the Air Arabic Maroc-operated aircraft, which was heading from Casablanca to Istanbul in Turkey, made an unscheduled emergency landing in Majorca when a passenger 'fell ill' and went into an apparent diabetic coma.

Just me, but Spain should put every one of these clowns into the Spanish Foreign Legion (yes, that's a thing) and tell them they have five years of rigorous service ahead of them in order to prove their dedication to becoming citizens of the EU.

I wonder how much longer the EU countries are going to entertain these events without resort to bloodshed.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
LINK

Just me, but Spain should put every one of these clowns into the Spanish Foreign Legion (yes, that's a thing) and tell them they have five years of rigorous service ahead of them in order to prove their dedication to becoming citizens of the EU.

Cheers

That's not a bad idea. When we emigrated to canada, my dad was accepted because his career was in need in rural, remote areas of the north back in the 70's. Catch was he had to work where the government needed him for a set period of time and we couldn't come for six months til he established himself and could support us. Very different now.

Personally, I think it's time to drop the borders all over the world and let people go where they want to and doing a set number of years of service to the country of choice is a workable idea.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I have a high regard for the French Foreign Legion and think they are a top notch military. I do not think it wise to give these illegal immigrants any military training. Put them in labor camps for years instead.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo

Well that's kind of what the establishment wants too. You see with no boarders there is either not countries (not likely) or 1 country. Cue the 1 world government we keep hearing about. I am pretty sure they are the funding a lot of times behind these mass runs on boarders...eventually enough people will see it as a problem and want the solution you just proposed.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Didn't anyone inform the idiots that they escaped on an island, it aint mainland Spain. There are way too many do-gooders to do anything about the sh##storm that is building up here.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

I have a high regard for the French Foreign Legion and think they are a top notch military. I do not think it wise to give these illegal immigrants any military training. Put them in labor camps for years instead.

I'm sorry but labour camps are just a step short of concentration camps.

We are supposed to be rational thinkers here and talk of labour camps is a slippery slope.

Do unto others...

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I respect your right to your opinion. Putting them in labor camps is actually much nicer than what I really think should be done with people illegally crossing borders. That's why I went with it.

edit on 7 11 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join