It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets talk about - Antarctica

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I pay close attention but lets take a look-- Earth every part of our planet is inhabited by some creature and for some reason Antarctica has not got any humans on it besides the scientist on the coast's -

I stop listening when folks start saying it's for environmental reasons if moneys involved theres no sacred land

Why have we not made Hotels and travel locations etc...

the temps wont kill us

The average annual temperature ranges from about −10°C on the Antarctic coast to −60°C at the highest parts of the interior.

It's never in the News it's never talked about other then Hitler and Byrd .

I do know some of you were stationed there at a point in your life ............

And really even human waste has to be removed -------- Come on we stick poison in the ground daily what utter bull .

Whats the real deal ?
edit on 6-11-2021 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   
When China puts a prison there for Americans that are anti-Chinese way of life in America, then we probably won't still hear anything about that area. I do know that the Penguins were having some problems locating there due to the rapid change of their food supply.
edit on 1100000058592021-11-06T19:59:58-05:00595811pm7 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

The main reason given why there are no more than 5000 people in Antarctica at the many different research stations during the summer months, is for the protection of the eco systems. From what I understand any Cruise ship that has more than 500 passengers are prohibited from docking, and for ships with less only 100 at a time are allowed to go ashore.

There are seven countries that have claims for Antarctica, they are Argentina, Australia, Chile, France, Norway, New Zealand and the United Kingdom. The U.S., Russia and Brazil have claimed the right to to claim territory but they haven't. All of these countries have research stations there.

There are 30 Countries that send scientist last time I read about it, might have changed since and I can't remember if they are guests of the 9 permanent ones or if they have temporary ones.

It would be a big ol cluster ____k if they started letting people go down and party there, and even at -10c you can freeze your ass off.

Here is a article from 12 Years ago, I know it's kinda dated.

Cruise ships carrying more than 500 passengers will be prohibited from landing anyone. Only 100 visitors are to be allowed on shore at any given time, in an attempt to prevent damage to the region's unique ecosystem. The limits, agreed by the 28 countries that have signed the Antarctic treaty, including the UK, are to be imposed as figures show that visitor numbers have risen from 6,700 in 1992 to more than 45,000.

Antarctic cruise tourists lose out as soaring numbers alarm scientists
edit on 6-11-2021 by TomCollin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   

The Antarctic Treatise, once it runs out expect a massive land grab and possibly even severe international conflict as nations rush to exploit the resources that include untapped huge oil fields, coal and minerals.

I believe there was one permanent town on the continent and one mine but that was based out of Chile but have not heard anything about that for ages and a search turns up no results.

Other than that there were Whaling settlements in some areas.

Technically since we have not been able to exploit it we have not come to blows but legally many nations have very strong claim to it including Great Britain and France with Germany and others claims coming much, much later and being far less legally strong.

But perhaps the strongest claim is actually Russian with the mainland (though technically it was just the ice shelf so not the mainland) having been possibly first claimed by Russian Explorers though we Brit's had already claimed many of it's islands and were in the neighbourhood very close indeed, An American Sealer (USA Claim) was actually the first to set foot on the ICE though who was the first to set foot on the actual land?.

I believe the current agreement should be extended as it work's to keep us in balance, other than that it's a land grab and exploitation that will pollute the currently pristine wilderness of the continent.

The Largest community there that I know of and that still exists is run by the US and also hosts international scientists from the rest of the world, followed by the Russians if I remember whom even have a church down there and then the likes of we Brits, the French and a few others.

Norway also has a strong claim.

edit on 6-11-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

But really is it because we don't want to fight over it ?

So if I develop some kind of weapon I could go and take over ?

Something is weird -

I have a program the latest satellite images I sent a meteor strike or a crash site to certain collages that be but nothing is heard back ever .

No one wants to talk about Antarctica you get someone exited then a day later you get well we will have to look at budget or that''s not a direction we are interested in .

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   

To be frank I believe they are sitting on something, the answer is probably with the Byrd expedition there back in 47, it is a very, very big continent though so even if there is that is unlikely to put the entire continent off limits or is it?.

edit on 6-11-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Here's a fun fact, Antarctica used to be called Terra Australis or Australia for short, until I think it was 1840's. When New Holland changed it's name to Australia. Antarctica was nameless for 80 years after that.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   
You should google "Operation Highjump" if you think it's only occupied by humans by scientists on the coasts. hint: it's not.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Maybe Lake Vostok has something to do with the reason why there has been no development there....?

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 04:45 AM
link   
They don't want people there because of all the secret experiments they do there. Have you seen some of the facilities? I don't think its so much an environmental issue but the fact there are lost civilizations there. The pyramids showing through the ice, talk of very ancient civs under the ice, absolutely massive UFO's that I'm sure they want the tech from. Deep holes that could be an enterance to inner earth.
There is sooo much we aren't told about. Even look at admiral Byrd's account of lush green landscapes and warm temps with advanced human like entities.

Another factor is the special access programs and unacknowledged access programs they have there. There is an array of muon detectors (hundreds from what I remember) which are down in 2 mile deep holes in the ice near the bedrock. These detect UFO's and interdimensional beings and craft. Also they are made by Raytheon. Then you had project ELF (extremely low frequencies) pumping those frequencies through the earth, it was supposedly shut down but a guy that works yearly down there said it is still very much powered up and active, all very secretive.

Then you have people like Obama, Kerry, Merkel (I think), buzz Aldrin and many others in the know visiting there. There were some guys that filmed this underground ice tunnel after those people left and they filmed these "alters" that each of those people made.and most included little kids toys and stuffed animals. Sacrifices anyone??? Maybe to please their reptile "gods". I mean with every conspiracy basically coming true, is any of this that far fetched? I don't think it is and there are whistleblowers of all types that talk about this (some are now dead). Also just look at Google earth and see all of the blurred out and whited out areas, what are they hiding? And no its.not because they had to " stitch" images together, that's just the disinformation agent excuse to keep us from thinking freely and critically.

I had heard that something is going to be changing with land treatises and visitation there in 2025 or 2026. And the UN wants to put there headquarters in southern South Africa which is just a hop and skip away from Antarctica.... Things that make you go hmmm...

edit on 11 7 2021 by BerkshireEntity because: Clarity

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 05:17 AM
link   
It's cthulhu

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   

cthulhu

Connection?

a reply to: Terpene

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Yeah, something's up down there.

Besides the gossip and assorted testimonies, I have an acquaintance who's hobby is going over Google Earth and she sent me a pic (that I can't post, sorry) of what looks very much like the top view of a huge humanoid statue with one arm raised. The maybe statue is a weird translucent green color and I can't easily explain two arm shaped natural land features... though, of course, it's not definitive.

I'm hoping that someday we will be treated like adults by the gatekeepers and get to live in a truly free country-world... no matter how scary or disappointing the universe then becomes.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   

I ve always wondered how antartica looked like during the ice age...and before. If sealevel was down some 100 meters at the time it can not be other than antartica being a well populated continent at the time....if it wasnt frozen as it is now of course.

It must be just the best job in the world to investigate antarica for previous civiliasations.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Let's see how it compares to Alert :

Alert, in the Qikiqtaaluk Region, Nunavut, Canada, is the northernmost continuously inhabited place in the world, on Ellesmere Island at latitude 82°30'05" north, 817 kilometres (508 mi) from the North Pole. As of the 2016 census, the population was 0. All Alert residents are temporary, typically serving six-month tours of duty there. It takes its name from HMS Alert, which wintered 10 km (6.2 mi) east of the present station, off what is now Cape Sheridan, in 1875–1876.

Here are the average temps :

Average Temperatures in Alert, Nunavut, Canada
The average annual temperature in Alert, Nunavut, Canada is very cold at -18.1 degrees Celsius (-0.6 degrees Fahrenheit).
The range of mean monthly temperatures is 37 °C (66.6°F) which is a slightly high range.
The mean daily temperature variation/ range is 6.7 °C (12 °F).
July is the warmest month (cool) with a mean temperature of 3.4 degrees Celsius (38.12 degrees Fahrenheit).
February is the coolest month (severely cold) having a mean temperature of -33.6 degrees Celsius (-28.48 degrees Fahrenheit).

Pretty tough place to grow some potatoes, or keep sheep.
But Canada™ has put a base there, to stake and defend it's territory, so they tell us.
In other super north towns : our wonderful Government™ lied to natives, to move them to strategic locations.

Saw another weird thing about Antarctica™ the other day :
The UN™, tell us that International-Law™ has Antarctica™ listed as a unique and different ' Commons™ ', than any other specific place. No other continent or body of water has it's own designation.

In the September 2011 issue of Our Planet, the UN offered a description of the global commons as “the shared resources that no one owns but all life relies upon.” In 2013 the UN Systems Task Team expanded on this and published “Global governance and governance of the global commons in the global partnership for development beyond 2015.“

They wrote:

“International law identifies four global commons, namely the High Seas, the Atmosphere, the Antarctica and the Outer Space.. Resources of interest or value to the welfare of the community of nations – such as tropical rain forests and biodiversity – have lately been included among the traditional set of global commons.. while some define the global commons even more broadly, including science, education, information and peace.. Stewardship of the global commons cannot be carried out without global governance.”

Source : In-this-together.com - Seizing Everything : The Theft of the Global Commons – Part 1

( Side note : anyone notice how the UN™ claims that there must be Global-Governance™ for things such as "...science, education, information and peace..." ??? There is an explanation for Clown-World-2021™ in there. So as not to derail this thread, if you have any questions about these things feel free to PM me. )

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   
www.smithsonianmag.com...

It is now said that Māori people the tangata whenua of Aotearoa discovered Antartica over 1000 years ago. Tihei mauri ora.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Is this the one,

The coordinates are listed with the video on youtube.

There are also stories about a big ol head like cydonia on Mars

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara
If you look up the "Peri Reis Map" it'll give you a slight hint at what it was like before the last ice age.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   
You don't suppose that the REAL reason is because anything there is buried under 1.2 miles of slowly moving ice(glaciers) and if you wanted something other than ice, it'd be very difficult to get to?

The only place where you can find resources and not spend a lot of time removing ice (only to have the glaciers move your hole/access point and destroy anything you put on the rock) is the coastline.

OR... you can go with Secret Alien Laser Powered Velociraptors that vaporize anyone going to the interior.

I'm going with "glaciers", myself.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join