It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Victims injured during deadly crowd surge at Astroworld Festival in TX as young as 10,

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: geezlouise

The state of the world in a nutshell.

Choose A or B.

No other options or choices. Hating one is also a choice for the other. No grey area.

Choose wisely!

same thing with real Christianity and teaching of the Bible in Matthew 6:24: “No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Large crowds and fires, one would expect injuries.

Large crowds with panic and a crowd surge, you would expect multiple and numerous trauma injuries. In situations that involve chaotic events, injuries, and death, the diagnosis of cardiac arrest is usually used to describe a death due to normal or expected causes, not death cause by trauma based injuries.

You may have one or two cardiac arrests in an older crowd, of this type, but "eleven" cardiac arrests, is stranger than winning the lottery two days in a row.

Something unusual happened at that event. I am not sure if they will find out what it was, or if they will ever tell us the truth about what happened. But right now, it is just very odd to me.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

These concerts are held at venues that allow these large crowds
acres of standing room. Why/ They can sell more tickets. I thought
promoters learned this lesson at Cal Jam ii. But not even that was
as dangerous as what we see here. No shame or concern for safety.
Just by the sheer numbers packed in like sardines.

I my day stadium concerts had seating and a limited number of
infield entry tickets. Today it's just a monetary grab n go to the next
venue. Feel bad for these kids today. It's abuse.
edit on 6-11-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   
"Travis Scott Fan Says Astroworld 2021 was Strange."

He said that the whole thing was demonic.

Something weird happened at that event?????

Warning!!! A lot of cussing in the video.

This video seems to support some of what the fan in the first video said. ???

edit on 6-11-2021 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I have watched a number of videos concerning this event. Out of all the videos, this video provided me information, I could process, and understand. Even though I have no clue to who any of the performers he mentioned actually are.

I am still very interested in seeing what the authorities have to say.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Crazy man went around injected people with opiods....

Houston Chief of Police Troy Finner claimed at a press conference Saturday that a crazed man injected at least one person with opioids during the chaos.

'One of the narratives was that some individual was injecting other people with drugs. We do have a report of a security officer, according to the medical staff that was out and treated him last night,' Finner said.

'He was reaching over to restrain or grab a citizen and he felt a prick in his neck.

'He went unconscious, they administered Narcan. He was revived, and medical staff did notice a prick similar to a prick you would get if somebody was trying to inject,' he added.

It is unclear what drug was injected into the security guard, although Narcan is used to revive people who've overdosed on opioids, including fentanyl.

There have not been any reports of concertgoers being injected with drugs.

It also remains unclear if that incident was connected to the deadly crush that also left 25 in hospital. No further updates have been given on whether the needle stabber was arrested.

Um. Well, ok then.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   
More and more it looks to be exactly what it was.... too many people

TK Tellez knows that festivals can get crazy. But nothing, he says, could have prepared him for the tragedy that unfolded Friday night at the Astroworld Festival in Houston.

It began an hour before Travis Scott was set to perform, as Tellez and his girlfriend stood near the stage in hopes of getting a better view of the rapper.
But before Scott even came out, things got ugly, fast. The crowd surged forward while Scott was on stage.

"The crowd became tighter and tighter, and at that point it was hard to breathe. When Travis came out performing his first song, I witnessed people passing out next to me," Tellez, 20, told CNN.
"We were all screaming for help, and no one helped or heard us. It was horrifying. People were screaming for their lives, and they couldn't get out. Nobody could move a muscle."

At least eight people were killed and dozens injured in the ensuing crush that, according to people at the concert, apparently overwhelmed event staff and medical personnel at NRG Park. The dead ranged in age from 14 to 27."

www.cnn.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

"7:30 AM PT -- A source connected to Astroworld tells TMZ, someone in the crowd went crazy and began injecting people with some sort of drug, which caused panic and then a surge. The source says authorities are trying to determine if those who went into cardiac arrest were the ones injected. We're told one of those who died is a 10-year-old. The source says it appears to be a targeted attack. We have not confirmed this report, but the source is a key person involved in the festival."

www.tmz.com...

Jeez, I heard this last night, but had trouble believing it, crazzzzzzy.

I remember one night many years ago, me and a bud went to see Lamb Of God, with Behemoth opening up, it was a pretty small venue, I think it was all floor seats. Anyway, we are on the floor perimeter, and Blyth motions for the pit to swirl..well holy crap, it opened up and we got crushed against the wall pretty good, was borderline scary, couldn't breathe for 10-20 seconds..thankfully they reeled it back. Been to so many shows, but that was a bit much.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
The 10 year wasn't trampled but beaten to death by the crowd. why? One of the rappers dove in to the crowd then accused the kid of "stealing his shoe" and repeated several times to the crowd "F him up!" He may have lost the shoe stage diving or kicked the kid in the face who knows? Regardless he got his shoe back and his inciting the crowd was far worse than anything that happened on Jan 6. Bet he isn't even charged. Ridiculous.

ETA: 10 or more people were trampled in the crush to get in but the show went on even as they were giving CPR to these poor kids. Security and crowd control were insufficient leading to this disaster. Add to this the excitement of kids who haven't been able to attend anything for months or over a year.

ETA 2: apparently the shoe incident happened several years ago. I saw the video on another site claiming it was contemporaneous. He was not charged.

This video seems to support your post.

Warning!!! Disgusting and lots of profanity!!!

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   
The more I hear about this event, the more questions I have. I think what this guy says explains a lot.

I think the most important thing he said was that not everyone had the same experience. I still say is the things that supposedly happened at this event is the weirdest thing I have ever heard.

There are hundreds of videos from people that were there. Even more videos of people who were not there, but made videos trying to make sense of the information they received. I learned how far removed I am from the youth of today. I leaned about "mosh pits", "Xs", and planned chaos.

More questions. With the videos I saw, it seems very odd that so many people were falling down and passing out, just suddenly. The venue supposedly holds 200,000, and supposedly only 50,000 was there. A couple of videos said it was tight but they could still dance and move their hands, but people were just dropping right in front of them. One guy said he thought it was drugs. While some of the people just passing out, could be caused by drugs, but not all of the hundred of cases, at different times and in different places.

I am sure it had components of the perfect storm for an event that is based on chaos, raging, hysteria, and fans running amok and berserk. Still, there is something that seems a bit off.

edit on 8-11-2021 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Addendum

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
a reply to: Edumakated

I am aware that crowds can be dangerous, when a panic ensures. I have heard of people sustaining injuries from falls, pushing, trampling, and other causes. 11 cardiac arrests as a result of traumatic injuries, is quite a high number. Especially when you look at how young they were.

You say this happens all the time, but for me it seems to be quite odd.

I agree. I don't think 11 cardiac arrests in young people can be explained very easily here at all.

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Now I have no solid evidence to back this up, but I am a Houston native, and I know a handful of people who attended this event who stated there were numerous reports of people being stuck with what felt like needles. Only confirmed incident was an HPD officer saying he felt a prick as he was trying to assist a victim. Doesn't sound too far fetched for that many incapacitated people. Sure there were deaths, but there were dozens of others who fainted. I think more than a crowd surge was to blame, but I'll leave it at that.
edit on 8-11-2021 by JunglistNerd because: typo

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: JunglistNerd
Now I have no solid evidence to back this up, but I am a Houston native, and I know a handful of people who attended this event who stated there were numerous reports of people being stuck with what felt like needles. Only confirmed incident was an HPD officer saying he felt a prick as he was trying to assist a victim. Doesn't sound too far fetched for that many incapacitated people. Sure there were deaths, but there were dozens of others who fainted. I think more than a crowd surge was to blame, but I'll leave it at that.

I think a few may of been drug related, but something else went on there. I just watched a news station reporting on how Scott was aware of the situation and stopped the show several times to assist with the collapsed fans being removed, and that he was working with the police and paramedics by not shutting down the show, because it would have caused more damage if he had stopped the show. This account did not match any of the dozens of reports made by those that were there.

I never heard a better attempt at damage control in my entire life. The whole report sounded so contrived. Almost every report contradicted everything that was reported. The stores about the drugs sounds more like an exaggeration, and it I believe they were covering up something. Something they can't dare admit to.

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I ran across this video by Days of Noah. I found it very interesting, and he covered more angles than even I had thought of.

I really like Dayz of Noah, but I will be honest, his videos are quite long. This is the first one I have ever finished in one sitting. His videos usually go over two hours long, often over three hours long. I don't have that kind of time, though it may appear I do. I drop into ATS way too may times a day. Often enough that I am sure it looks like I never leave.

Anyway, this video was so interesting, and touched on so many items of thought, I had to share. Warning. It is long, so you may need to do in segments.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join