It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump disqualified from 2024 elections because of 2020

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: asd161

I'm not sure that he will get through the primaries.

A lot of Republicans voted for Biden because they didn't want Trump, not because they'd suddenly gone blue.

I don't think that he will get the nomination again. He's damaged goods, the Democrats already know how to fight him.

Dead republicans did. Even they regret it.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

They will try to say he can't run because he was impeached or some how disqualify him by hanging Jan. 6th on him.

yeah, you right!!

Apparently the feds are calling the people that were in trumps war room in the Willard hotel to "stop the steal" and they're singin like birds.

It's just a matter of time until Bannon is indited...do you think he won't sell trump out as well?

www.theguardian.com...

Not to mention all the insurrectionists being indited, pointing their finger at trump.

And how about that trump attorney Rudy Giuliani ....do you think he will rat out trump now that trump won't pay him?

www.palmerreport.com...
edit on 6-11-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-11-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

can I have some of that stuff you are smoking ? Jan 6th is not going anywhere , I would assume the people arrested will have more lawsuits against the Government .

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: jamespond
a reply to: asd161

Let's hope he doesn't run. He proved in his first term that he was absolutely useless.

Do the rich really need more tax breaks?
Does the financial system really need more deregulation?

Nah, i don't think so either.

Hmm... Do the Middle Class who Voted for him in VAST NUMBERS , Need Any Help Right Now ?

Donald J. Trump WILL Run for POTUS in 2024 Unless this Happens..........

posted on Nov, 8 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: jamespond

Useless??? During his term gas prices were $2 or less. Economy was booming. The country was energy independent. And we were out of the farcical Paris carbon accords. Now? Economy is crashing. Gas is over $3 a gallon and rising. Massive inflation incoming. Shipping and distribution problems.

Afghanistan withdrawal ****up

All the problems the country is experiencing have Democratic handprints all over them. They have proven they are incompetent at best and MALVOLENTLY attempting to destroy the country at worst.

If the country doesn't implode by 2024 Trump will win with a 40 state+ majority.

edit on 8-11-2021 by ntech because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join