It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all aliens and UFO’s. Pick us up at these coordinates now.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enduro
a reply to: DaRAGE They're on their way for you. Traffic is terrible in the Milky Way atm. Plus the aliens had to pick up that ATS member who has a cross breed alien son.

OP have you tried telepathy? I've heard multiple times that ETs are telepathic

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaRAGE
Hello Aliens and UFO’s please pick me and my mate fishing up at these coordinates asap.

Latitude: -27.044372
Longitude: 153.132964

9:45pm Brisbane, queensland, Australia.
Thats in 1 minute. Thanks

I was there at assigned time & coordinates. Your Gov reps showed up, asked us for jab papers. We bolted, sorry bro.

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   
This type of approach would work, but you'd need to use THE Universal space-time language.
There is only one, and Homo-Sapien doesn't know it, at this moment in time.

You need to ask in a language that is in a form that is understandable from Year 0 to Year Infinity, and able to be parsed regardless of time or location.
English, Navigation Based On Base 10 Mathematics, and Arbitrary human measurement, is not that.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: DaRAGE
Hello Aliens and UFO’s please pick me and my mate fishing up at these coordinates asap.

Latitude: -27.044372
Longitude: 153.132964

9:45pm Brisbane, queensland, Australia.
Thats in 1 minute. Thanks

Why don’t you try tracking down the little O’l lady in the vid link below and ask her what her secret is for attracting Aliens…..apparently she’s got the technique down to a science…..

Source: ms-my.facebook.com...
No Facebook account required to view.

Good Luck!

👽🛸🍹

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Archivalist
This type of approach would work, but you'd need to use THE Universal space-time language.
There is only one, and Homo-Sapien doesn't know it, at this moment in time.

You need to ask in a language that is in a form that is understandable from Year 0 to Year Infinity, and able to be parsed regardless of time or location.
English, Navigation Based On Base 10 Mathematics, and Arbitrary human measurement, is not that.

You are partially correct, One should use 'their' language, or a Universal one. Thing is, Terrestrials DO have a fragment of that language, though there are still a lot of differing opinions on that.

So, I'm trying this:

I guess we'll see soon enough...

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Jimy718

Based on the assumption that the NON Terrestrial race were similar enough to use writing type language systems for there calculations, instructions and as a means of other information recording.

But what if they had instead gone the Hieroglyphic route of pictogram's, our own society is part way there currently with the symbols many include in there communications especially in digital devices, signs on roads etc that are often pictographic but designed to communicate a complex message without the equating cypher for a different person may find difficulty in understanding, such a Rosetta stone may not be easy in itself to create, a race whom communicate through chemical's instead of verbal communication or even light or even if they used sound like we do they may have such a completely different syntax and method of transmitting information to one another that the bridge between these languages may not exist.

We could if two sentient sapient races worked toward it create a means of communication but the likelihood of us finding an alien race whom could understand us and vice versa out of the box with just a tiny bit of translation may be very unlikely indeed - unless we had a common ancestor or were actually branches of the same ancient race?.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: DaRAGE

I once was going to paint a crop circle on my roof just to see if I get extra solicitors at my front door---- True thought

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Next time you are out late at night and you see a light
in the sky.Take a flashlight and aim it's beam at that light.
If the light is a UFO and they are not friendly,don't blame
me for the "probe".

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

From what I can guess at least one of our visitors - or perhaps fellow occupants of the solar system - is psychic, I felt something on my way home from work late one night (about 3am or thereabouts I worked about five or so miles from my home and was walking back) back in the 90's, like that sense you feel not fear but danger and you turn to fight or for some flight, an ancient sense we all have that warned us about the lion in the bush that sense.

I looked directly up at this thing and it was maybe between two to four hundred feet up hard to say as but the sky was overcast and blowing a stiff gale, back then we had sodium street lights that put out a lot of light pollution and the clouds were always a dim luminous orange as a result in the night, there directly were I looked was a circular object (I could not say whether disc or spherical) I would describe as looking like a mirrored hub cap, no illumination of it's own, no lights of any kind that I could see but it was clear especially since I was staring right at it and it was reflective but otherwise blended perfectly with the clouds, the thing then as if I had surprised it (For me fear turns to anger, fight response, so it was feeling my anger) and it suddenly from a stationary position darted off in the opposite direction to the wind at very high speed, we used to get RAF Tornados doing low level training flying over us on there way to north wales were they would do high speed low level terrain training through the welsh valleys so I had a bench mark for similar speed and they always used to break the sound barrier going over at that speed but despite the wind there was no sound whatsoever from this thing, it moved about the same speed I would expect a sonic crack from but against the wind in and out of the low cloud until I lost it in the dark as it flew away which was a very short time from when I had seen it.

Perhaps they are other dimensional, the laws of the universe they know and are familiar with could be very different to ours and the old argument that they may use a universal math based language may actually be wrong though undoubtedly if they are technically advanced they could decipher such.

edit on 6-11-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
a reply to: Jimy718

….”But what if they had instead gone the Hieroglyphic route of pictogram's, our own society is part way there currently with the symbols many include in there communications especially in digital devices, signs on roads etc that are often pictographic but designed to communicate a complex message without the equating cypher for a different person may find difficulty in understanding, such a Rosetta stone may not be easy in itself to create”….

Pictograms, are an interesting notion of a possible communication system extraterrestrial’s may understand and relate to if other planets they visited may have such a primary language system.

In that graphical vein of communicating…..perhaps logograms would also be used somewhat, as depicted in the movie Arrival…..the Extraterrestrials from Earth’s future….called the Heptapods, used the following Logogram system to communicate…..while also teaching the humans how to decipher their system…..Entertaining movie by the way…..

👽🛸

edit on 6-11-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Classified military technology and downed “Enochian” craft exposed by a former black-ops soldier

‘It’s an ancient demon language,’ the man replied to Charlie, who said he was in disbelief.

Enochian is an occultic language, said to be angelic, and to be derived from Enochian angels.

Podcast if you want to listen to his fantastical X-Files story that includes Apotheum Effect experience: Secret Military Enochian Technology

Enochian Alphabet

Our Mystics and Occult Adepts from John Dee and his Enochian angels to Crowley's Aiwass & LAM, to Robert Monroe's Miranon, and even the beings described by the Vatican's Chief Exorcist, the late Monsignor Corrado Balducci, suggest highly-intelligent non-human lifeforms.

Some of which, according to them, can be rather dismissive of humans. And certainly sometimes dangerous---otherwise there would be no need for "magic circles."They are also often associated with particular planets and therefore fall somewhat into both modern categories: ET and/or Interdimensional.
The GUT: Electromagnetism UFOs and the Weaponization of Alien Technology

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 09:23 PM
link   
And then there’s this…….

….” The Celestial Alphabet, also known as Angelic Script, is an alphabet described by Heinrich Cornelius Agrippa in the 16th century. It is not to be confused with John Dee and Edward Kelley's Enochian alphabet, which is also sometimes called the Celestial alphabet. Other alphabets with a similar origin are Transitus Fluvii and Malachim.”……

I suppose, one can use ancient script alphabets as a form of cryptography. Unless one is well versed in ancient scripts, then coming across such a script on the display within top secret aircraft that has crashed…….finding and seeing it, would perhaps think Alien writings in a strange looking craft.

👽🍺

edit on 6-11-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   
The symbols as best they can try to decipher them as based on Jesse Marcell's account of the debris at Roswell are interesting and suggest an extensive alphabet in use by non terrestrials, it is possible that as we use symbols for circuit's and electrical component's, logic gates etc that such extra symbology could some day be added to our own common language and could have occurred elsewhere.
www.ufoexplorations.com...
In this case they think the symbol's relate to electron cloud's and therefore potentially states of matter perhaps?, control of some aspect of the craft or perhaps they are for control if interdimensional states of matter and energy?.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 11:49 PM
link   

As a fellow Brisvagan, I humbly request you and them bug eyed eti's also drop by my place for a beer or two before they head home

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

…….” The symbols as best they can try to decipher them as based on Jesse Marcell's account of the debris at Roswell are interesting and suggest an extensive alphabet in use by non terrestrials”….

I think the jury is still out on the symbols / alphabet

www.abovetopsecret.com...

👽🤔

edit on 7-11-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

Nah never tried telepathy.

I was drink and on a small holiday out fishing. Anyways. Thought i’d give it a shot if we were living in a simulation and future humans or ETs were about. Aaaanyways lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join