It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti Fauci book coming tomorrow or Wednesday

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Peter Navarro received his PhD in economics from Harvard. He's a professor of public policy at the University of California, Irvine. He was a senior White House official who served with Trump from the 2016 campaign to the end of Trump's term. In the Trump administration, Navarro served as an Assistant to the President and the Director of the Office of Trade and Manufacturing Policy.

His new book, In Trump Time: My Journal of America’s Plague Year exposes just how evil Anthony Fauci really is.
Navarro says Fauci is responsible for untold damage by lying about the Wuhan lab research. Please watch the short video of Rand Paul.

Senator Rand Paul is trying to sound the alarm on what these lunatic scientists are STILL doing with their gain-of-function research, but he's not getting much support. A few other senators are backing him. Last week, Paul tweeted that Biden should fire Fauci over U.S.-funded research in Wuhan "just for lack of judgment, if nothing else." As you can see here, Twitter deleted the post IN 8 MINUTES.

From Navarro:
Fauci “went behind the back of the Trump White House in 2017 to lift the ban on dangerous ‘gain-of-function’ experiments. It was Fauci’s agency that helped fund and orchestrate such experiments at a bioweapons lab in Wuhan, China, where the pandemic almost certainly originated. And it was Fauci who, as we now know from a trove of [his] emails, was being told as early as January 31, 2020, that the virus was likely engineered.”

The truth is coming...

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Does it have pictures?

Does it have pictures I can use crayons to color in?

If it does then I can read it

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 02:49 AM
link   

I don't expect to see very much promotion for this.

Here's an overview of the book.

A must-read riveting account of America's plague year from one of the top Trump advisors who first sounded the China pandemic alarm, exposed Dr. Fauci's destructive actions and laid bare the facts about the 2020 presidential election.

In Trump Time, A Journal of America's Plague Year, tells the story of a president who worked night and day for the American People, who built the strongest economy in modern history and who would deliver a life-saving suite of vaccines to the American people literally at warp speed.

Peter Navarro is one of only three White House officials by President's side from the 2016 campaign to the end of the president's first term in office. Always moving In Trump Time as was his signature, Dr Navarro played a pivotal role in the rapid development of both vaccines and therapeutics like Remdesir.

As Defense Production Act Policy Coordinator, Navarro was at the center of ramping up domestic production of critically needed Personal Protective Equipment and while helping President Trump insure that every American who needed a ventilator had a ventilator.

A compelling, page turner of a book that tells the story of America 2020 from inside the White House.

www.thriftbooks.com...=60485936&idiq=46561704

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Orange man bad

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   

It's good that Navarro has written the book to expose Fauci for the crook that he is.

I have a very suspicious mind, and the research done by David Martin informed me of Fauci's crimes.

The documentary by Mikki Willis, INDOCTORNATION pretty well told the whole story.

Fauci should be prosecuted for crimes against humanity.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Blame one guy instead of china?

Hmmm....that could work....

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

The truth is coming...

Lots seems to be coming out about the guy and it really doesn't look good.

Thanks for the book recommendation and the one described below in FlyInTheOintment's thread would be a good companion read.

Free E-Book PSEUDOPANDEMIC - New Normal Technocracy by Iain Davis

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Apparently, everyone is AFRAID of Fauci, due to his connections with the Communist mafia?

Look what he's done over the years, with NO PUSHBACK from anyone...

EXC: Over 20 Fauci-Funded Researchers Have Served At the Chinese Communist-Run Wuhan Lab.

Nearly 1000 U.S. funded grants from Anthony Fauci and Francis Collins have landed in the laps of collaborators of the Chinese Communist Party's Wuhan Institute of Virology.

The unearthed affiliation between the nearly two-dozen Fauci-funded researchers at the controversial lab – believed to be at the heart of COVID-19’s origins – follows the National Institutes of Health (NIH) admitting that Fauci’s agency funded “gain-of-function” research at the institute in partnership with the American non-profit group EcoHealth Alliance.

In addition to EcoHealth Alliance researchers such as Peter Daszak working with the lab on “killer” viruses, several American professors and researchers who’ve received grants worth millions from Fauci have also collaborated with the Wuhan Institute of Virology.
Continued at: thenationalpulse.com...

Mass murderer (of humans and dogs), serving right near the top of OUR U.S. Government!

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Sooner the better.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

It's actually many, probably hundreds of humans, most but not all connected to the World Economic Forum. In the US, the American Medical Association has become a criminal organization. Sad but true.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Look what he's done over the years, with NO PUSHBACK from anyone...

Yes mate turns out he's also been implicated in this:

In one study testing the drug dapsone, “at least 10 children died from a variety of causes, including four from blood poisoning, and researchers said they were unable to determine a safe, useful dosage. They said the deaths didn’t appear to be “directly attributable” to dapsone but nonetheless were “disturbing.”

AIDS Drug Experiments on Foster Care Children – A National Scandal

originally posted by: Salander

..most but not all connected to the World Economic Forum.

Yes they do seem to pop up everywhere and Fauci has also been pushing the more radical aspects of the UN agenda (AKA 'Rebuilding The Infrastructure of Human Existence').

Dr Anthony Fauci is a United Nations wolf in sheep’s clothing telling America why it is so important to save lives from the dreaded COVID-19 virus while pandering for the most radical parts of United Nations agenda for the world. That is, Sustainable Development, aka Technocracy.

posted on Nov, 4 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Nice, I'm almost out of toilet paper!

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Time has shown Fauci, Gates and their cohorts to be the proverbial Mad Scientists working to reduce human populations.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

To be honest I can't decide who's worse, little fauci or smilin collins.

Little fauci always acts the same way, as a matter of fact kinda guy when you see him on anything, even though it may sound like a lie.
Smilin collins reminds me of a used car salemen, always smoohin, and smiling never ever saying anything that seems it can be trusted and is very vague.

My experience used car salesmen can't be trusted.

top topics

join