It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cuban exile told sons he trained Oswald, JFK’s accused assassin, at a secret CIA camp

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   
www.miamiherald.com...

Almost 40 years after his death following a bar brawl in Key Biscayne, Ricardo Morales, known as “Monkey” — contract CIA worker, anti-Castro militant, counter-intelligence chief for Venezuela, FBI informant and drug dealer — returned to the spotlight Thursday morning when one of his sons made a startling claim on Spanish-language radio:

Morales, a sniper instructor in the early 1960s in secret camps where Cuban exiles and others trained to invade Cuba, realized in the hours after President John F. Kennedy was assassinated in Dallas in 1963 that the accused killer, Lee Harvey Oswald, had been one of his sniper trainees.

Morales also told his two sons that two days before the assassination, his CIA handler told him and his “clean-up” team to go to Dallas for a mission. But after the tragic events, they were ordered to go back to Miami without learning what the mission was about.

impossible to verify at this point
I can imagine this
but I don't think any of them killed JFK. I think the mafia did it.

would love to have been around New Orleans in 1963. lotta *stuff* going on

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

Another cog in the lie machine. Enough people will be satisfied with this "big tell" that they'll never question why the Kennedy files are being hidden again.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I always thought it was collusion between the US intelligence agencies and the mob. After all, prior to WW2, the mob controlled most aspects of life, and during WW2, the American government relied heavily on the Mafia not only for their beach front property, but their ties back in Italy to help overthrow Mussolini. It was the mob after all that eventually got Mussolini...

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Thats a bit to easy (not target at you OP)
My great great grandfather told my great grandfather that he trained john wilkes booth.

See, Easy.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 03:23 AM
link   

He probably made it up for attention and to glorify his father, thus himself by extension.

Why do you say that on a radio show? Why was he on the radio show?

Must've been great material for the audience.
edit on 2-11-2021 by FryingSquirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 06:39 AM
link   

If they would release the information and evidence they have with regards to the assassination that might be nice.

Apparently Biden put a spanner in the works there earlier this year down to COVID of all things.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 07:54 AM
link   
old men love telling stories, and the older they get the better their stories get.

posted on Nov, 2 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   
The day a democratic republic died.

top topics

join