It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Came To Me In A Dream

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   
In the Bible, Acts 2:17, it says "Your young men will see visions, and your old men will have dreams. ... And it shall come to pass, in the last days, (saith the Lord,)"

Well maybe it was my turn, because I had a dream that just may tie all this stuff together.

My dream started with me being moved to a much smaller house. I live in the woods and we are pretty well space out here. No one has under 5 acres, and some have as much as 100 acres.

In the dream we were all moved from our present locations, to much smaller homes on smaller lots, but we were all together as before. It was if our location just got miniaturized. I decided to take a look at this area they had moved us to, and to see how my neighbors were doing.

We were surrounded by huge apartment buildings that went up so high they blocked the sky. The buildings were among the trees. The roots, and branches were so dense, you could barely pass between them. It was as if the trees had grown up around the buildings, locking them in. They looked to have been there for thousands of centuries.

It was beautiful. I walked closer to see the apartments. There was a young woman with a child, that was in one of the apartments, and she called down to me, to ask me if I could help her get down. There was only one way down and it was through a gated stairwell that was caged in. There was a woman at the other side of the walkway. She told the girl that she would help her down for a price. I never heard what she wanted from the woman.

I climbed up the stairwell to help the woman, but I could only go so far, because the roots blocked my way. But I could see if she climbed over the root, she could slide down it, and I could catch her.

She was afraid, so I told her to send the child down first, and she would see how easy it was to do. She sent down the little girl, and I received her with ease. The mother saw that it really was easy to do, so she came down next. With no problem. The other woman laughed. She said so you are in the stairwell, but you are caged in, because you don't have the key to get out. She said she had it, but she was not going to give it to us.

The mother whispered to me, "I have a key." She showed me this tiny key, about the size that would fit a jewelry box. I told her I didn't think it was large enough to fit the gate, but the gate was not locked when I came in, and I don't think it is locked at all. We went down the stairwell, and the door opened with ease. The mother looked at her key, she said, "It is the wrong key." I then noticed, there were keys all over the ground. Keys of ever shape and size. Some new, some old, some rusty, some shiny. The other woman was screaming at us and told us that we may have gotten out, but we were not free. She was very angry, and we knew we had to get out of there.

I also knew not to go back to my house, but I did not know where to go. The woman told me there was a car garage at the back of the building, and we may find a way out it we could reach it. It took a while for us to make it around the roots to the garage, but we finally made it. There were cars, truck, vans, and RVs in the garage. There was only one vehicle we could reach that was not blocked, and would allow us to exit the garage. We had to push a car out of the way, but we were able to get the vehicle out.

I had to jump start the mini RV, but just as I got it started, we could hear cars with alarms coming our way. We did not know what to do, but we knew we did not want to be caught. I drove the vehicle into a receiving bay. As soon as I got in the bay, this man came out of nowhere and started detailing the vehicle, modifying it, and changing what it looked like. He whispered, "This will get you safely out of here." I drove in the direction he told me to drive.

It did not take long until we reached a camp site. We were happy to be there, though we did not know why, or what to do. Suddenly a great wall appeared, and a door opened. I could see what looked like a screen being projected. On it I could see millions of people getting injections. At first I was confused, but then all of the sudden, images started running through my mind at the speed of light. Every single word and picture I had ever viewed on the internet, flashed through my mind. Everything that was stored there, every bit of data stored there, was now in my mind.

Every time someone was injected, I got a new surge of data. At first I was afraid. Then I was intrigued. After a short while it was comforting, and I felt an overwhelming sense of joy, being connected to everyone on the whole planet. Then reality struck, and it frightened me so badly, I woke up shaking.

I have had some wild dreams, and this one that is way up there on my list.

edit on 1-11-2021 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Clean up.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I had a very disturbing dream a few months back. It was an apocalyptic type of scenario.

I was in a safe basement with several others. We could see out the windows.
We could see there was chaos and people were looting others houses, even the house I was in.
We didn’t care because we knew we were safe in the basement and we were trying to tell them forget the crap and get to safety before……..

And that is the disturbing part, I have no clue what was coming to get them. Zombies, Men at war, Aliens, Police.
It was so bizarre and felt so real.

Here’s the weird thing, in the dream I recall so vividly feeling how silly these people were for looting, as if I was really there and it was happening. Did not feel like a dream at all.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   

I dreamed of a train crash at the exit of a tunnel several times over the last month.

Woke up to this BBC article today:

www.bbc.co.uk...

I even posted on here the day before it happened. The only difference was in my dream i thought it was a mountain tunnel.

I really hope the other two recurring dreams i'm currently having don't come to pass. I posted this 17 hours before train crash in tunnel.

edit on 1/11/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

I had a very disturbing dream a few months back. It was an apocalyptic type of scenario.

I was in a safe basement with several others. We could see out the windows.
We could see there was chaos and people were looting others houses, even the house I was in.
We didn’t care because we knew we were safe in the basement and we were trying to tell them forget the crap and get to safety before……..

And that is the disturbing part, I have no clue what was coming to get them. Zombies, Men at war, Aliens, Police.
It was so bizarre and felt so real.

Here’s the weird thing, in the dream I recall so vividly feeling how silly these people were for looting, as if I was really there and it was happening. Did not feel like a dream at all.

In all my years of living, I have never had a dream about zombies, until a couple of weeks ago.

The zombies in my dream came in two varieties. Good zombies and bad zombies. The good zombies were upset that the bad zombies were destroying everything and killing everybody.

The good zombies made a pact with us that they would would destroy the bad zombies, but they had to eat too. So we would have to provide them with food. We would have to choose the bad ones that would be used as food.

It was horrible being faced with the decision, but we agreed to go along with it. I thought it was the right thing to do, until was called to go on a mission to choose who would be dinner for the zombies that night.

I woke up sitting straight up in bed, drenching in sweat.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

I really hope the other two recurring dreams i'm currently having don't come to pass. I posted this 17 hours before train crash in tunnel.

Anything in them you want to share?

I know what you mean though, half the stuff I dream, I pray never comes to pass.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   

In summary:

Meteor strike somewhere in Northern Hemisphere, I'm in Northern Scotland at the time as a huge meteor screams overhead, the noise is deafening but i wake up before any strike.

Missile strikes / meteors at Airport, somewhere in Asia. In the dream i'm in the plane taking off with loads of Asian people as fireballs rain down from the sky outside.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

In summary:

Meteor strike somewhere in Northern Hemisphere, I'm in Northern Scotland at the time as a huge meteor screams overhead, the noise is deafening but i wake up before any strike.

Missile strikes / meteors at Airport, somewhere in Asia. In the dream i'm in the plane taking off with loads of Asian people as fireballs rain down from the sky outside.

I am with you. I sure hope it doesn't come true as well.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I have had a reoccurring dream for like 15 years , always different parts of the timeline . From the pieces it starts . The condensed version .

Lights flying across the sky (ufo) Then they come closer is a brilliant show of lights , hundreds of them . The ufos start attacking the cities. People panic and start rioting while slowly turning into zombies attacking people . I leave the city with my kids in some sort of a tunnel with them on my back as I fight off a swarm of zombies with a sword I have , yelling at the kids to keep their eyes closed to not see what is happening . We make our way out of the city explosions going off and fires . we stay in empty houses for the night . Traveling during the day until we come to one particular house out of the middle of nowhere and hold up there . The lights are still in the sky dancing and I fight off the odd zombie that comes by while I scavenge for food . Days later the light are over and there is a huge die off of the population during those weeks.

Like I said it has been a reoccurring dream of 15 years with always different parts of the timeline. I could probobaly write a book on the story of it all and how it played out , but my writing skills suck haha
edit on 1/11/21 by freedomSlave because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: freedomSlave

Like I said it has been a reoccurring dream of 15 years with always different parts of the timeline. I could probobaly write a book on the story of it all and how it played out , but my writing skills suck haha

You should give it a try.

I have a niece that is a ghost writer. You can go that route as well.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Your dream is a warning of what is to come in your life.

I have recently been having some wild dreams as well. I don't usually post them because I know what they mean and I believe they are meant for me alone. Suffice it say there will be a lot of misery in the world around us.

This is the third dream I have had which I believed to be "prophetic." The first two came to pass, down to the letter. I realized just a little while ago, that the second dream had reached its fulfillment in my life. Your dream appears (to me anyway) to be along the same lines.

It is also likely highly symbolic. Ask yourself, what do the objects (like the keys) mean to you? What do they symbolize?

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   
long time viewer brand new member. i could not resist becoming a member just because of this thread.
so i have had premonitions for the last 20 years i have gotten to the point of writing them down and it has guided my life choices. as it is a determined path i feel we are all on. when i go against my dreams life gets hard and the world sets me back on the path that was set forth anyways. but to back on topic the dreams usually put me somewhere 1.5 to 2 years in the future. and with that i was skimming back thru the start of what most might consider a dark and horrible future but don't worry i believe the bad times may be rather short lived.
so to the dream i own a komatsu wa250 front end loader. as i am traveling my loader down a city street and people are just running around looting and attacking each other. there does seem to be good people left and bad people. well at this point i start running over people with my loader killing the bad and saving the good. this dream was roughly 9 months ago. giving us 6 to 10 months until this is a realization happens. i have never not have the dreams i write down not happen. i own a business and you know how weird it is to hire an employee i never met in my life but had a dream where they are already working for me. so i know to hire him because he already works for me in the future.

On a side note i just started talking to my daughter about these dreams who is 13 almost 14 years old. wasn't sure at 13 if she would understand any of this and how it works. her first response to me yes i understand i get those to and they always come true.

so she starts explaining to me some of hers and they fall right in line of time with mine. some of these are not fun and rather dooming. as one of hers she is getting pulled out of her bedroom window because something is coming to get her.
on the bright side is both of ours are getting better and we are both still alive in the future. my wife on the other hand my daughter or me have not had her in our dreams after the problems begin. so either my wife is somewhere else as the all happens or she doesn't make it.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I don't normally write down my dreams, though I have had a few that I was compelled to write down. This was one of those dreams.

Immediately thought I should write this down. My dogs had other plans. So I thought that was a done deal, and I would not remember much of it after I was done with the dogs, but I was wrong. The dream stayed vivid in my mind, but the deciding factor was that the feelings were still strong.

I remembered the intensity of the joyful feeling, being mentally connected to everyone. I saw what they saw, I felt what they felt. I had finally got it down to where I could scroll through the minds of people, and it felt like flying, being able to scroll through at will, and with such speed.

But the intrusion of the reality of what was really happening wasn't as terrifying, as it was demoralizing. It stripped away all hope, making the thought of continuing to live, as a nightmare. Destination arrived, welcome to Hell.

So I felt I had to write it down and share.

I don't know what any of it means.

I know I could not shake the feeling that the keys belonged to people who had escaped the buildings they were locked into, and they threw them away in disgust, when they realized they were all "the wrong key". They had allowed themselves to remain prisoners in that trap , likely selling their souls to the gatekeeper, to find out the gate was never locked in the first place, and all they ever had to do was just walk away.

Now that I have the most of it written down, I will do as you suggested and look for any symbolism that speaks to me.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: lumberjack17

Welcome. Thank you for signing up, and for sharing your dream. I don't have many actual recurring dreams, but I have recurring elements in my dreams.

In most of my dreams there is a house. Most often it is mine, but not always. It usually has a lot of rooms, and there usually are rooms that are attached to the house. The rooms seem to be separate from the house but attached. The rooms always have people living in them that are not really members of my household. They are not guest, they live there, but are more like renters, than members of the household. Sometimes I know these people. Sometimes I don't. They are never threatening, but sometimes annoying.

I dream of trees often. For some reason I am frequently working, somewhere.

I have had one dream that turned out in real life, to be 100% exactly like it was in my dream. It shook me quite a bit, when I realized that I was actually living my dream. This happened back around 2012, and it has not happened again.

Again, welcome @lumberjack17, and again, thanks.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   

That is a fabulous dream and to be able to remember so much of it is grand. But why do you think that it has anything to do with what the bible says god said?. Why do you think it may have been your turn to receive a message from god that is worthy of passing along to those of us who have not had our turn yet. And why do you think that this dream could ''tie all this stuff together''?

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   

I have often heard that in dreams, rooms in a house symbolize aspects of the mind. (Basements being base/carnal desires, attics being higher consciousness, etc.) I'm sure that isn't always the case, but the concept has always intrigued me.

In your dream of people inhabiting rooms in your house, perhaps it could mean that people in your life (those you know and those you do not personally know) occupy and influence your thoughts. Sometimes they are annoying, like you said.

I don't know, does any of that resonate with you? If so, maybe start paying attention to exactly what the people are doing, and assess whether you trust them or not.

edit on 11/1/2021 by new_here because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

That is a fabulous dream and to be able to remember so much of it is grand. But why do you think that it has anything to do with what the bible says god said?. Why do you think it may have been your turn to receive a message from god that is worthy of passing along to those of us who have not had our turn yet. And why do you think that this dream could ''tie all this stuff together''?

I used the Bible connection because, I have noticed a lot of people having, and posting, odd dreams recently. And the passage speaks of a time when many old folks would have dreams, they would share.

I never said it was my turn to receive a message from God. I said it may be my turn to have a dream to share.

The screen in the room projected images of millions of people, all around the world lining up and receiving injections.

Right now, there are mandates for millions of people to receive injections.

In my dream the injections were connecting people together through some kind of sci-fi neural network.

So I made the connection with the shots in my dreams to what is happening in reality.

It was a dream. I make no claims that it is prophecy or a message from God.

I shared what I thought was an interesting and unusual dream. I am not claiming it is anything more.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: new_here

The rooms are almost always bedrooms. The people are usually always asleep and I try to avoid waking them.

I am usually annoyed because it is always dark, I have to get through without disturbing them, out of respect, but it is hard to get around in the dark.

Sometimes they are in a living room or kitchen, and there is a party going on. Everyone is having fun, but I can't join then because I either have to sleep, or I have to leave for work.

Sometimes I can't exit the rooms any other way than the way I came in. If there is another way to exit, it dead ends and I have to go back through the house.

To be honest, I have never attempted to analyze my dreams. I don't even share them that often. Except to my Mom.

My friends and family already think I am odd enough, I don't need to give them proof.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I've got a couple of dream stories:

First one - In my mid 20s - Early to mid '90s. I was sleeping, waking up, but still in that place right before you truly wake up, and I felt our whole house shaking and very loud crashing noises and pots and pans clanging - Very real feeling. The chaos seemed to go on for about a minute when I woke up to my very dark and very silent bedroom - the contrast was very surreal. The first thing I noticed was the clock that read something like 2:45 which I noted loosely in my mind. So that morning after I woke up and was getting ready for work, I saw on the news that there was a huge earthquake in India at a time that would have been at the same time that I woke up (I'm in the US). Could just be coincidence, but an interesting happenstance nonetheless.

Second one - Mid to late '90s. I was again in that state right before truly waking up out of a dream, but still experiencing the dream. The dream was of me and my friends at a house party, in the kitchen, having some laughs, and enjoying ourselves - Nothing profound about it really, just a moment with friends that was approximately a minute or two long. But as I came out of that dream and sleep, I remembered the details quite vividly, which I don't normally do. Anyway, fast forward a little over two years later, and I'm at a house party with friends, and that is when I realize that I am actually living the dream I experienced the two + years prior. Very much like a deja vu, only I literally knew, in every detail, what was going to happen for that minute of time that I saw in my dream. It was like watching a movie that you've seen before, but in fact it was more of an enlightening moment as I felt like I could see the future (for about a minute) then I was in the dark again (so to speak) and living like normal - moment to moment. The experience was so real, that made me think, or wonder really, that if we are all just living a script, if you will, and somewhere in our "story" we have some sort of free will, but that our situations/life is possibly pre-written and we have to navigate the best we can through those situations - sort of like a test of some kind.

Third one - Mid to late '90s. Similar to the first two in that I was in that state between awake and deep sleep, but in this dream I was on the top of a clay shingled roof that was part of a 2 or 3 story building that was U shaped, and inside the U shape was a courtyard with lots of people, young and old. The people were of dark skin, although I didn't note a realization of nationality or anything like that. The situation was one that would have been a normal gathering of every day people going about their day. Then all of a sudden, there was rapid gun fire from all angles, but from the rooftops. My perspective was that I was an observer that could freely fly around the scene, like a spirit, if you will. The situation can only be described as a massacre. It was truly disturbing to say the least as the detail of people getting shot and coming apart from the bullets hitting them was awful to witness, and yet I was observing this moment from all angles - from above, and then down by the people on the ground. It shook me so that I woke up as out of a nightmare. Now, to this, I do remember hearing a few years later of a similar massacre (to my dream) happening, in reality, in Africa possibly. Not sure.

Anyway, I'm not at all claiming to be a clairvoyant in any way, just thought I would share, as this post inspired me.

MS

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MadSigntist

Interesting dreams and experiences.

I have had those dreams where I am an observer. I know I am dreaming, and as you said, it looked like I was in a dream watching a dream, or a movie that I was inside of.

In my twilight sleeps, I usually end up merging something that is going on in real life with what is going on in the dream. I usually know that I am wake, but still asleep. With those twilight sleeps, I usually wake up feeling like I have a hang over.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Just wondering. And yes it was a very entertaining re-tell of your dream. All too often my own are just to much of a mish-mash to rercount.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join