It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a simple question.......

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: EA006

I've been lurking.

point 1 isn't bad, honestly. if there was any realistic concern then, yes, it would be justified.

Point 2- we did it. do it from the ISS nonstop. Back in 2015 -just for the heck of it, apparently- NASA published the first NASA entire-earth photo since 1972. LINK
as the article mentions, Japan did it in 2004. And we have Geostationary satellites up now that can do it if required, apparently nearly in real time. as they are 22,300 miles up, and earth has a diameter of about 7900 miles, Trig gives us a camera angle of about 19.6 degrees...yeah, that sounds about right for distance required. If you put the same camera on the moon, you'd only get about 1.9 degrees...boring.

Point 3- there isn't one. anyone who actually wants to verify the world isn't flat, can. Once upon a time, a long time ago, with an identity far far away or something like that, I worked at a surveying company. If you find a modern surveyer who doesn't know, firmly and without question that the earth is curved...don't hire them, they can't do math. So. go to a equipment rental place, rent a transit and hopefully a EDM, I'll describe how to verify the earth has curvature that would match a 7900-ish mile sphere. I've personally, with my own eyeball, used a optical telescope and watched the ISS go by overhead. I've used an RTL-SDR to intercept satellite transmissions. I've watched a Lunar eclipse, and seen that the earth casts a round shadow on the moon. I've been in ships on both the atlantic and Pacific, so I know big bodies of water are curved also. I've been on video calls with someone on the other coast of the US, and watched a Nice Sunset...3 hours after my sun had set.

None of this conclusively establishes that the Earth is a Ball shape. by my observation and logic, it could be like a Plate. round, mounded up in the center, and lower on the rims. well...I've been over halfway around the planet...but I did sleep and I wasn't the driver, so never mind. All the other stuff I've seen in Space is ball shaped, but thats just inference. Sunset - sunrise...no, still doesn't prove ball shaped. The math 100% works out for calculating orbits based on the earth being a sphere, and the earth would have to be a bizarre, funky shape I can't easily imagine for the math to work if it wasn't. thats...intellectually proof. I guess I can't think of a way that is cheap to DIY 101% PROVE the earth is a nearly spherical shape to someones personal senses. On the other hand, There isn't any real doubt by anyone who actully bothers to think about it.

BUT, Point 1 was a pretty good point.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Helious

The photos of Earth are most likely real.

The mars rovers are definitely faked, and the photos are of Earth deserts, studios and such. The claimed 'landing' techniques would never have worked in Mars atmosphere, and the whole achievement of actually sending a probe all the way to mars and have it land, roam around, send photos, video, etc. is so easy for people to believe because of the moon hoax, that happened in studios. Just watch all Jarrah White's Moonfaker videos for if not proof, at least food for thought.

At least there's something -really- fishy about all the ridiculous coincidences and NASA's lies, stories, and other stuff - and things they are completely silent about. Not to mention the contradictions in different 'astronots'' stories, and how Neil Armstrong looked depressed all his life after that 'epic' moment, and became a hermitlike recluse, refusing to be interviewed. Behaviour of an extra-terrestrial world-conquering hero?

In any case, Van Allen belts are lethal and no thin sheets of aluminium would have protected anyone sufficiently, plus the whole solar flare thing.. that's the reason why all ACTUAL manned space flights of this planet's current, public technology, have happened way below those belts, on low orbit.

We know Hubble exists, so it's very possible to take photos of planets, even Earth, so those are not CGI - besides, those kind of photos existed long before believable 'CGI' became any kind of viable thing anyway, so that story about them being CGI just doesn't hold water. I hate the term 'CGI' anyway, but whatever.

To sum it up; low earth orbit missions and space station and Hubble are real. Mars stuff is mostly faked in various ways, moon landing hoax was just that, a hoax. If it had been real, we'd been there a lot since then and the tech would only have improved, and we wouldn't have 'mysteriously lost' all the hard evidence, the footage, the hundreds upon hundreds of photos and so on.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Hi! There are multiple rovers on the moon. Observation towers as well. They are the first line of defense from alien visitors. They also are keeping a look out for space debris that enters our atmosphere. It’s a top secret site. I will look for the link I found last year on this moon base. It is part of a specially funded military project. It gets billions of dollars. I will post a link when I find it.
So to answer your question, there is a camera on the moon. Multiple in fact. But we are not supposed to know about them or anything else. Us regular peeps are on a need yo know basis.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: RealDealer

Look at the point below yours.. "and the whole achievement of actually sending a probe all the way to mars"

This is 2021, we shouldn't be having this debate. We should have unaltered pictures.

From what i've seen atmospheric lensing causes the observed curving you're speaking about..

Those who hide God from you, those who lie about Gematria and what secrets it hides, the known eugenicists who want to "help" you with their vaccines, those who steal your money via global warming scams, those who hide their human trafficking, cannibalism, organ harvesting and paedophilia on the pages of the surface web etc etc... are not to be trusted in any way.

The current rulers of this realm are evil liars. We will have the truth when they are removed.
edit on 1-11-2021 by EA006 because: //

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: EA006
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

What about this being a conspiracy site and every single post of yours taking the opposite stance...

So we are just supposed to believe everything without question?

Motto is "deny ignorance".

Read every single one, have we?
edit on 1-11-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shoujikina
a reply to: Helious

The photos of Earth are most likely real.

The mars rovers are definitely faked, and the photos are of Earth deserts, studios and such. The claimed 'landing' techniques would never have worked in Mars atmosphere, and the whole achievement of actually sending a probe all the way to mars and have it land, roam around, send photos, video, etc. is so easy for people to believe because of the moon hoax, that happened in studios. Just watch all Jarrah White's Moonfaker videos for if not proof, at least food for thought.

At least there's something -really- fishy about all the ridiculous coincidences and NASA's lies, stories, and other stuff - and things they are completely silent about. Not to mention the contradictions in different 'astronots'' stories, and how Neil Armstrong looked depressed all his life after that 'epic' moment, and became a hermitlike recluse, refusing to be interviewed. Behaviour of an extra-terrestrial world-conquering hero?

In any case, Van Allen belts are lethal and no thin sheets of aluminium would have protected anyone sufficiently, plus the whole solar flare thing.. that's the reason why all ACTUAL manned space flights of this planet's current, public technology, have happened way below those belts, on low orbit.

We know Hubble exists, so it's very possible to take photos of planets, even Earth, so those are not CGI - besides, those kind of photos existed long before believable 'CGI' became any kind of viable thing anyway, so that story about them being CGI just doesn't hold water. I hate the term 'CGI' anyway, but whatever.

To sum it up; low earth orbit missions and space station and Hubble are real. Mars stuff is mostly faked in various ways, moon landing hoax was just that, a hoax. If it had been real, we'd been there a lot since then and the tech would only have improved, and we wouldn't have 'mysteriously lost' all the hard evidence, the footage, the hundreds upon hundreds of photos and so on.

Jarrah White's Moonfaker?!!!!!!!!

There was a long thread on here about that.

The guy's a joke.

edit on 1-11-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Nobody asked you to believe everything without question, people come here to share ideas, thoughts and information.

You call into question their credibility and sources when people have very valid concerns and very good information/data to share.

The time is coming when there will be no more secrets and i'm really looking forward to revisiting posts like these with you to read your smug responses when faced with the facts and proof you demand others provide.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: EA006

Nobody asked you to believe everything without question, people come here to share ideas, thoughts and information.

You call into question their credibility and sources when people have very valid concerns and very good information/data to share.

The time is coming when there will be no more secrets and i'm really looking forward to revisiting posts like these with you to read your smug responses when faced with the facts and proof you demand others provide.

What, like Jarrah White?

By the way, I would love to see some "proof". Bring it on.

posted on Nov, 1 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Interesting........

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join