It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cyber Ninjas Official Arizona Audit Report

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs
a reply to: underpass61

Its hard to debate you when you make no points.

You stated an opinion - you have yet to make your own point.
edit on 10 28 2021 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Oh yeah, they absolutely can be.

Glad you understand now

Who had access and enabled such tasks should be revealed.

I don't disagree

The fact you attempt to show this as usual is all we need to know.
That or you don't take election integrity seriously.

The fact appears that you got triggered and don't bother to question things when it reinforces your bias or its something you want to hear.

If you hadn't gotten triggered you would have comprehended the first sentence in my post which I stated I had 0 confidence on the election or our gov't. Along with my other sentence in the same post where I said its convenient that the task ran so many times and overwrote the logs, but not strong evidence of anything ,especially in court.

Yeah, random scripts that prevent log retreval happen all the time.
Especially after the audit begins.

It didn't prevent retrieval it simple overwrote the logs which isn't unusual. It does happen in production systems dependent on circumstances. There have been times I was looking to debug a production issue and have run tasks that write large amounts of data to the logs.

Again I'm not saying they didnt do it intentionally nor for nefarious reasons. What Im saying is ,if that is their smoking gun then its a weak case that would get destroyed in court unless there is some laws that prevent the task from doing that or they were legally suppose to have a better logging system.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

You don't care that the machines were hacked? Why not?

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   

I think I will rescind my apology after reviewing some of your more recent posts.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Well, it seems logical to me in that those are precisely the days that should be retained.

I don't disagree but what law was broken if they didn't?

. It is completely illogical to auto program those specific days to be overwritten, when any knucklehead would know better.

What is your point? we have proven that not only don't you need to know better to run things but its not illegal to have knuckleheads being in charge. Hence Uncle Joe and the hillary clinton server admin.

Your argument doesn't hold up to "Forensic Examination".

Sure it would, a program was run multiple times which conveniently deleted information the question is what laws did they break being conveniently incompetent ?

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

I think I will rescind my apology after reviewing some of your more recent posts.

What apology? You owe me none.

My recent posts have been to help keep your thread on-topic and fight off the trolls. If anything you owe me thanks, not an apology.
edit on 28-10-2021 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

Cause I am obviously a government shill who want y'all to stop digging and potentially over turn the federal election.

I see potential human error and a myriad of technical coincidences that make it look like something overly nefarious happened.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   
The audit was a one sided sham administrated by the most ardent of Trump fans.
It was an embarrassment and a blatant grift.
This is obvious, unless you're still saturated with the orange cool aid.

ANYONE who believes that Trump won the election is desperate, easily manipulated, and an enemy to democracy.
You lost. Get over it, stop the larp. It's seriously nauseating how people can be manipulated by powerful people.
Did everyone here ge there free Trump signed football?
laff

edit on 28-10-2021 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42
Lol
Attempting to conflate your "production" with election integrity is a laff riot.
Perhaps you should research election law and its compliance retention requirements before making blanket statements.

Good day.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Well, it seems logical to me in that those are precisely the days that should be retained.

I don't disagree but what law was broken if they didn't?

. It is completely illogical to auto program those specific days to be overwritten, when any knucklehead would know better.

What is your point? we have proven that not only don't you need to know better to run things but its not illegal to have knuckleheads being in charge. Hence Uncle Joe and the hillary clinton server admin.

Your argument doesn't hold up to "Forensic Examination".

Sure it would, a program was run multiple times which conveniently deleted information the question is what laws did they break being conveniently incompetent ?

It is illegal
Now being charged is a different story, but don't attempt to pretend laws were not broken.

Lol
What a effing joke

Thanks for that.
Good day

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I was an electrician by trade, not a lawyer.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: canucks555

ANYONE who believes that Trump won the election is desperate, easily manipulated, and an enemy to democracy.
You lost. Get over it, stop the larp. It's seriously nauseating how people can be manipulated by powerful people.
laff

Yay
Ignorant foreigners chime in.
Hey buddy
Hey pal
We are not a democracy

Thanks tho guy!

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Imagine a picture: in 2030, a cave in wild rocks on the border with Canada, two intellectuals are sitting by a fire, where a lizard carcass is smoking on a ramrod, and discussing the topic, Cyber Ninjas Official Arizona Audit Report.
Guys. maybe enough to masturbate?

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   

The hand count only counted 5,200 of the 2,089,563 ballots

1.9.4.2 INTENTIONAL EXECUTION OF SCRIPTS TO DELIBERATELY ENSURE THAT LOG ENTRIES WERE NOT RETAINED

1.9.4.1 FAILURE TO PROPERLY RETAIN LOGGED DATA

Pathetic...sure. No fraud. This is not about 45 for all of you who just want to discredit this. It is showing that your vote means NOTHING. How can you be ok with that especially with Obamas 3rd term occurring.
edit on Octpm31pmf0000002021-10-28T12:48:36-05:001236 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: canucks555

an enemy to democracy.

Are you f'n serious? You are one who in 1936 would point out his neighbor because he did not like him. Sick...

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   

At the very least, the masses will begin to realize they have been duped into supporting a criminal enterprise to steal our nation and will come to see the democratic party for what it is.

I think you make a good point here. Good though limited in it's scope. The criminal enterprise here as I see it is the kidnapping of the entire economic system by fraudulent hucksters some of which , as pointed out in your comment, have found their way into the higher regions of the Democrat Party. And as you say, peoples eyes are opening.

However, this ''eye opening '' in conservative circles seems to be limited to only ''one eye''. The eye that looks for fraud and corruption ''over there'' and not for what is right under the nose. That fraud being the very person of Donald Trump, as fraudulent a huckster as has ever worked the boardwalk of the carney known as the American Economy.

For all the purported weaknesses laid out in this report, do we have any proof that that there was fraudulent intent on the part of Democrats or could it just be incompetence on the part of the governors of the election systems. Trump would have it be fraud on the part of his opponents. But why trust a known fraud like Trump.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: canucks555

laff

This post shows desperation. No more contrived discussion left in their unquenchable delusions and resorts to the same old rhetoric, demanding submission.
edit on 28-10-2021 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

If anyone ever wonders why I edit so much, If I see a punctuation error, a missed or just out-of-place comma triggers me. I can't leave it that way. Even after all of it, my composition still sucks.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   

...a nothing sandwich.

What is a nickname for your ears?

Let's go to "hacks throughout history" for $2,000, Alex.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

Cause I am obviously a government shill who want y'all to stop digging and potentially over turn the federal election.

I see potential human error and a myriad of technical coincidences that make it look like something overly nefarious happened.

Indeed. However the war drums being beaten by Trump drown out the ability to consider this instead of ''they stole it from me''.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

At the very least, the masses will begin to realize they have been duped into supporting a criminal enterprise to steal our nation and will come to see the democratic party for what it is.

I think you make a good point here. Good though limited in it's scope. The criminal enterprise here as I see it is the kidnapping of the entire economic system by fraudulent hucksters some of which , as pointed out in your comment, have found their way into the higher regions of the Democrat Party. And as you say, peoples eyes are opening.

However, this ''eye opening '' in conservative circles seems to be limited to only ''one eye''. The eye that looks for fraud and corruption ''over there'' and not for what is right under the nose. That fraud being the very person of Donald Trump, as fraudulent a huckster as has ever worked the boardwalk of the carney known as the American Economy.

For all the purported weaknesses laid out in this report, do we have any proof that that there was fraudulent intent on the part of Democrats or could it just be incompetence on the part of the governors of the election systems. Trump would have it be fraud on the part of his opponents. But why trust a known fraud like Trump.

Ah
The tried and true james comy intent bs....

Glad you dusted that old one off and trotted it out again.
It demonstrates how low they are prepared to go.
As opposed to the "they go low. We go high bs".

Thanks for that!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join