It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More COVID facts Biden Doesn't Want You To Hear

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Full Title: More COVID facts the CDC & Biden Administration doesn't want you to hear.

This is one of the more comprehensive verbal explanations of why, what governments are doing to their citizens, isn't justifiable. A very articulate doctor from Indiana addresses his city council and makes most of the points presented on these forums every day. Have a listen. You can easily pick-up argument points from what this guy says so very clearly.

Key facts (we've all come to know):
o COVID is spread by aerosol particles too small for a mask to filter out
o You can't make these viruses go away
o Vaccines are ineffective against respiratory viruses
o The MRNA genetic experiments fight the virus wrong which is why people are getting sick in the Summer
o No vaccine stops infection
o Being asymptomatic sucks and makes you a spreader
o What the CDC says is counter-factual
o Recommends active loading of vitamin D, Ivermectin and Zinc (active treatment trials prove this true).
o If you recovered from COVID, you don't need to vaccinated.
o If you get vaccinated post-recovery, your chances of bad side effects are effectively quadrupled

Rumble Video Link

I had to vax-up to get a ride back to Murica. I am still fuming over being barred from boarding an aircraft until I presented my COVID Passport.

And ... Have a listen to what they're saying over there on Banned Video. They're concerned our immune systems (for those of us over 40) will be 100% compromised by the first of the year. Same goes for those over 30, but that's extended to the right until March. Amazing how that coincides with the time of the year most people get sick. Sounds as bad as cramming an old folk's home with COVID positive people and locking the doors.

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   
The Gates/Soros/Democratic Party depopulation plan hard at work.

Why else would Fauci fund the "gain of function research" that led to the creation of the virus?

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

"They" are saying it, but how do they know?

So basically, I am going to drop over dead before the winter ends. Uh-huh. So many people saying so many things and no one saying anything I trust to be right because none of it makes any sense.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies
The Gates/Soros/Democratic Party depopulation plan hard at work.

Why else would Fauci fund the "gain of function research" that led to the creation of the virus?

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   

But?

Whatabout the clumped droplets !!!!

And the masks help retain CO2 so you can breath it back in !!😃

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Look it's Dr SOS and Mr DOS 🔍🦇🔎

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
So basically, I am going to drop over dead before the winter ends.

Everything with a grain of salt.

I know you got vaxxered too. Any side effects at all?

My feet and ankles swell up something fierce. Can't be sure if it's side effects of the MRNA experiment, or the wonderful spirit of Kentucky ... Bourbon.

edit on 23102021 by Snarl because: Bad at punctuation

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   
From the beginning, covid is a cold virus until this day in time and history is not a vaccine, jab or technology that can stop a person from getting a cold.

Plain and simple, mask are a scam, the covid jabs are a scam, is all a lie.

The sad thing, people die from upper respiratory viruses every year, is not stopping a virus from infecting your lungs and causing dead if you have underlying health problems.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Key facts (we've all come to know):
o COVID is spread by aerosol particles too small for a mask to filter out
o You can't make these viruses go away
o Vaccines are ineffective against respiratory viruses
o The MRNA genetic experiments fight the virus wrong which is why people are getting sick in the Summer
o No vaccine stops infection
o Being asymptomatic sucks and makes you a spreader
o What the CDC says is counter-factual
o Recommends active loading of vitamin D, Ivermectin and Zinc (active treatment trials prove this true).
o If you recovered from COVID, you don't need to vaccinated.
o If you get vaccinated post-recovery, your chances of bad side effects are effectively quadrupled

I agree with each of your facts.
So what do we do about it. The NWO is using false accusations to destroy the world we know it.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   

No.

They did one month early on, but no more.

I think the push to try to get us all boosting ourselves every six months says something.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 08:29 PM
link   
The people who have been saying "the world is overpopulated" for years, just so happens to be the same people telling us all to get vaccinated?

Not suspicious at all!

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   
There are a number of natural remedies that seem to help against the jab, the ones that come to mind are Pine Needle Tea, Star Anise and particularly a product I just learned about called Zeolite. This works apparently on all vaccines due to it's ability to remove heavy metals from the body, including those from Roundup Monsato.

zeolite.com...

Give it a read, it may just help

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Village Idiot

I bought the pine needle tea, I got the information from natural news, as the native americans seems to drink this tea during the flu season to help fight the virus.

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Village Idiot
There are a number of natural remedies that seem to help against the jab, the ones that come to mind are Pine Needle Tea, Star Anise and particularly a product I just learned about called Zeolite. This works apparently on all vaccines due to it's ability to remove heavy metals from the body, including those from Roundup Monsato.

Be careful on recommendations with pine needles and star anise for a treatment to Covid vaccines. Especially on recommendations of star anise. People get their "anise" plants mixed up all the time.

The problem with pine needles as a possible solution to spike protein transmission is that… pine needles DO NOT CONTAIN SURAMIN. Further, to say that they were part of the compounds that built Suramin is a bit of a stretch. A piece of the molecular structure of something that was derived from pine oil was the “starting point” for the synthesis of Suramin.

Suramin, as far as I can tell, is a synthetic compound that was created. Currently, it is a urea-based drug that is distributed by Bayer.

Pine Needle Tea, Suramin, and COVID Shots

Even the above article gets their "anise" plants mixed up and they recommended the wrong anise plant.

(same article as above)

Shikimic Acid: The other exciting metabolite found within pine needles is skikimic acid. Traditionally, we harvest this from star anise (Illicium anisatum) to create Tamiflu. Incidentally, it is also found in the seeds of the sweetgum tree (Liquidambar styraciflua).

Star Anise that is used to flavor foods is Illicium verum which contains neurotoxic sesquiterpenes named veranisatin A, B, and C. It can kill babies.

The article says the species Illicium anisatum which is a specific Japanese Star Anise. Illicium anisatumcontains anisatins, which are much more toxic than the veranisatins found in Illicium verum. Anisatins act as non-competitive GABAA receptor antagonists, inhibiting the function of the inhibitory neurotransmitter and therefore increasing nerve excitability, even causing seizures.

For that reason the FDA has to do recalls on some "anise" teas when they have the wrong species mixed in.

Herbal Tea Toxic Alert: Star Anise

There is however even a 3rd "anise" plant that might be beneficial against Covid itself. Not sure about the vaccine.

The other "anise" is pimpinella anisum. Pimpinella Anisum aka Anise or Aniseed originates in the Mediterranean and Southwest Asia. It was used as medicine in Ancient Egypt and Ancient Greece.

Pimpenella Anisum, Aniseed, contains Anethole which inhibits bacterial growth. Therefore it is anti-bacterial. Aniseed is also Anti-microbial, anti-viral, and anti-yeast. It is very potent. Aniseed is one of the few plants that is effective on blood-born MRSA infections.

Inhibition of methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) by antimicrobial peptides (AMPs) and plant essential oils

Anise, or Aniseed, Pimpinella Anisum is difficult to find in stores. And sometimes even well-educated herbal store clerks get it mixed up and try to give you Star Anise (Illicium Verum) when you are trying to obtain Anise (Pimpinella Anisum). So know your plants before you buy.
edit on 24-10-2021 by MapMistress because: italic error

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Excellent Thread! It's so true what the doctor said about people getting themselves injected with the experimental vaccine drugs AFTER they have already recovered from Covid-19.

Two people in my wife's family who recovered from Covid-19 and then got vaccinated (after I advised them not to) are saddled with illness now. One is in a wheel chair! (Leg stopped being able to support his weight) The doctors can't explain it.

I don't think the FDA/CDC has any guidance or advice for dealing with Vaccine complications/illnesses. It's like the government doesn't want to admit that major vaccine-induced sicknesses can occur.

We pay their salaries, yet they treat us like this?

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Here is a graph from the
USA Facts.org website..not only does it show that the vaccinated numbers being tossed around are false (I think Biden tossed out over 90% at one point) it also shows that no matter what your race, a good majority of Americans aren't opting to receive it (only 57.2% of Americans are vaccinated).

The US has obtained around 600 million shots from murderna and Pfizer. This is where we sit in the vaccinated status so far:

Not as many people as you're led to believe want to vaccinate. For those who aren't vaccinated, it's good to know that you're not as alone as people make you out to be.

Thanks,
blend
edit on 24-10-2021 by blend57 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: MapMistress

Cool anise rundown. Thank you.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Been drinking tonic water [quinine] and taking zinc every day. Have had fewer respiratory issues. Still a fugitive from the vax, but thankfully, the pressure to get it is only middling-strong where I'm at.

Stay healthy @Snarl.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

"They" are saying it, but how do they know?

So basically, I am going to drop over dead before the winter ends. Uh-huh. So many people saying so many things and no one saying anything I trust to be right because none of it makes any sense.

Maybe next year wasn't what was in mind, but maybe making it so the odds of you making it to Old Age Years are weakened. Think about it, let all the rumors and shiz fly if you went that route, and no one would bother to think that far ahead for consequences. Could be an easy way to whittle down the age averages from the 70's, to the 50's, no?

Edit: And that's not even touching on the epigenetic issues that could crop up down the line for preggies -- "Thanks for the weak genes, mom! Maybe I'll live to 50!"
edit on 10/24/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Easier ways to do it than to inject with stuff to make us keel over with illness though.

The way the media has so many dancing to its tune, they could easily reconstruct a Logan's Run type scenario and folks would voluntarily walk into the chambers to be "released" before they become a burden on the system. We already have people convinced that life with certain conditions is a fate worse then death so we abort those babies before they even have a chance.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join