It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alec Baldwin Shooting Victim was wife of Latham-Watkins Lawyer, Clintoncide?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ClintonCide
Hi CC. I am not familiar with Rod Webber. I get that he is the guy that wrote EpsteinDidn'tKillHimself but it seems as though he is just a Conspiracy Theorist like the rest of us here. Do you have a connection to RW or have you just been following his story?

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 01:01 AM
link   

There were an enormous amount of bullets on this set, and we need to find out what kinds they were,” she explained. A warrant obtained by Fox News on Tuesday revealed that authorities collected ammunition and multiple firearms from the set amid their investigation – though the inventory did not specify the type of ammunition found.

r esistthemainstream.org/district-attorney-drops-info-about-gun-baldwin-was-holding-and-previews-potential-criminal-charges/?utm_source=telegram

posted on Oct, 27 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Poveglia
I've worked in the film industry and personally know Halyna. I worked with her on the set of The Mad Hatter in summer 2019, she was the DP (Director of Photography aka Cinematographer).

To be completely honest with you all (I've been a conspiracy theorist and investigator for 30+ years), I would say that there really isnt a conspiracy here. I know that's NOT what you all want to hear, but I believe this is true. For many reasons:

1- I knew her. As an ex-military guy, I've had a few conversations with her about her history, family, time in Ukraine (I sepnt 6 years in Europe), etc.

2- Why would they hit his wife if he had incriminating data? Usually, they'd murder after a whitle-blowing event, not as a "warning"

3- Murdering his wife would NOT silence him...it would infuriate him making a whistle-blowing event MORE probable instead of less. Also, simply threatening would work...especially with how much power and influence they have.

4- The law firm he works for is HUGE! I'd wager to bet that he wasnt involved in anything to do with a case against the Clintons or any TPTB.

5- There was already NUMEROUS safety concerns on set! As someone who actually works in this industry, I can tell you that 75% of the sets I've worked on were messed up. Safety concerns, Weinstien like characters, terrible hours, no breaks....this list goes on and on with every set being a unique messed up experience.

Honestly, I feel people are reaching for conspiracy here..... If anything comes of all this, I hope that it is a segway to better regulate the film industry and make sets safer and better working environments.

I'm saddened by her death,as she was a really awesome person but I dont see a conspiracy here. Just people connecting dots that are not as connected as you may think.

It's always good to hear from someone who knows what its like where the rubber meets the road.

Thank-you.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 06:12 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2021 @ 12:18 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 12:26 AM
link   
With everything going on in the world...you really belive this is a accident? ...

a reply to: Bigburgh

posted on Oct, 31 2021 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: zbeliever

With everything going on in the world...you really belive this is a accident? ...

It appears you and elementalgrove refuse to be duped by the many
circles of misinformation that feed on speculation ad infinitum.

If link fails to open, simply scroll to the article "Trump Opens
Investigation into Baldwin Shooting"

realrawnews.com...

edit on 10/31/2021 by MrBlaq because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 05:47 AM
link   
interesting

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 07:17 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Well this is interesting

www.theguardian.com...

Attorney for the Rust armorer suggests sabotage.

The conspiracy has been out there from the minute this happened.

Does the Attorney think there's really something to this?

Or is he using it to help his client?

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

It has been my experience that the stronger the case against a client, the more outlandish the defense a lawyer will try.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 3 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat
Reading this, I'm thinking sure Baldwin says it was a well oiled machine BUT, did he work with the rest of the crew? Or just the co-stars the camera Gus (and gals) and producers.

If his job is to show up and act, how much interaction did he have with the armorer, prop-master, stage setup etc.?

I worked with bands for 15yrs. Nirvana (yes that one) Ozzie, white Zombie, Primus, all the way to the moody blues (God the were old) and Gene Simmons.

I bet they thought it was well oiled too. They got off the bus, sat in make-up, did a show, grabbed dinner and a few beerl from catering, the back to the bus.

On stage for 6htrs before and after (pyro, lighting, camera, rigging) was a # show. Inexperienced, incompetence, And a pushy lead "got-er done". That's not even mentioning the truck drivers and band crew going straight 12+ hrs at times to make the next venue.

What I'm saying is that it's entirely possible Baldwin had no idea of the state of the crew outside what he needed to get the job done. Dave halls sounds like the guy who connected the two, he doesn't sound like a guy worried about the support crew"'s morale or safety. As long as the actors were happy, they were on budget and schedule.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join