It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where we might be headed - A thought

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

This 'information' is obvious to me and I can see it as clear as the day.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 10:04 PM
link   
The conspiracy turd swirling around the toilet bowl of my mind is that world governments have been making deals with ETs since at least the 1940s for technology.

They have allowed the aliens to do experiments on whatever they want on Earth without interference for a certain amount of tech in return. Since then the deal has shifted where now Earth has to comply with some kind of galactic mandate that is causing these chaotic changes known as the new world order or the great reset (that follows the Georgia guide stones).

If the Earth can't get it together by a certain time, the aliens will invade and make the changes by force. These aliens make the worst humans in history seem like kittens in comparison. They will take over and have zero mercy on our kind, no government on Earth will be able to do squat but comply.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

This 'information' is obvious to me and I can see it as clear as the day.
Thank you for the reply.

I guess I’m asking where these giant insectictoids that are gonna hunt us down can be found.

I’ve heard of Native American tales of “Ant-People” with regards to their creation myths in the US SW. but not much else.

Is there a religious text or historical document or some reference other than the basic hollow earth stuff?

I’m not denigrating your info, just been on here awhile and it seems like this as a plausible (or not) explanation would have some legs to stand on.

I don’t mean to take the piss out of the conversation. Just want to know if there is some kind of link or something.

Again I’m just curious what the “something Wicked coming this way” looks like.

Almost anything is believable at this point….
edit on 22-10-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 10:07 PM
link   
It’s only half the whole movie…watch the original to find out how the rest of the story ends

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
The conspiracy turd swirling around the toilet bowl of my mind is that world governments have been making deals with ETs since at least the 1940s for technology.

They have allowed the aliens to do experiments on whatever they want on Earth without interference for a certain amount of tech in return. Since then the deal has shifted where now Earth has to comply with some kind of galactic mandate that is causing these chaotic changes known as the new world order or the great reset (that follows the Georgia guide stones).

If the Earth can't get it together by a certain time, the aliens will invade and make the changes by force. These aliens make the worst humans in history seem like kittens in comparison. They will take over and have zero mercy on our kind, no government on Earth will be able to do squat but comply.
Interesting take. What would the nature of this shift or deadline be perhaps?

I was under the impression we are a bit of a zoo planet, and our violence is what keeps us “quarantined”. Either from playing in the deep end consciously with other beings or from space travel at large…

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 10:49 PM
link   

I came up with this based on the same information that you just shared.

If I had to guess...

According to google, Cicadas go 8 ft underground!

So, if a cicada is about 1 inch in size, and can go 8 ft down, then a cicada about 100 feet in size (1,200 inches), should be able to hibernate about 9,600 feet down, or 1.818 miles below the earth.

I don't think we could even actually check on that.

We are screwed, if this is true.

edit on 22-10-2021 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Ok, Boom! nailed it!

Based on the 100 foot cicada theory briefly outlined above;

If, according to google, a 1 inch cicada can live underground for 17 years, then a hundred foot cicada could live underground for about 20,400 years! That is it. That is so Mayan!

Prove me wrong.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   
And that is why we have the 5g vaccine being mandatory for 90%.
So they can flip the switch during feeding time and everyone will just wobble around like brain dead zombies while the cicadas feast.

The elite are hiding out underground until it's all over.

Then, dust off the pyramids and start the whole 25,000 year game over again.

edit on 22-10-2021 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 11:01 PM
link   
PROVE ME WONG

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Well, the state of clown world almost makes that idea seducing. Remain here, or take a chance to the stars?

In all "seriousness", I would be inclined to agree with th idea of the vaccinated being spiced. I mean, 10% of us wouldn't feed much, and for long, so, logically...
edit on 22-10-2021 by coamanach because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-10-2021 by coamanach because: typos...

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Anything is better , at this point , than the turds in government. But I have a very hard time believing this theory. I have read the same, about president Roosevelt (I think) making some agreement with ETs , allowing people to be abducted .
But a galactic mandate? I don't think aliens(or whatever they are) would care enough about us, or what we're up to , to force anything on us. Even though I'd much prefer alien overlords vs evil government scum

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: XXXN3O

Besides the beheadings of Christians, you are pretty much describing the what is called the "rapture".

Yes, come up hither will happen. People disagree when (pre, mid trib).

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 04:57 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   

I may be going to hell in a bucket, babe
But at least I'm enjoying the ride,
at least I'll enjoy the ride

Grateful Dead .

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

PROVE ME WONG

I can't. But I enjoyed the ride regardless.

edit on 23-10-2021 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   
MSM news sure seems to be shifting focus to this appearing more normal with UFO's... dun dun dun!

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: XXXN3O

the Discovery of just who will or will not take the 'Jab' & 'vaccine' i

is just another way of saying that the secular authorities are separating the 'wheat' from the 'chaff'

Point: testing people to see whom will comply or not,,,does not seem a sufficient reason for the drama & double-speak about the 'vaxxine'=concoction being 'mandated'

my pet theory is that present day NWO-BEAST authorities are all members of a Lucifer cult...

and intend to ferret out all of the God given gene sequences that were instilled into the human genome when the universal Deity created Adam & Eve in the Garden of Eden era when the God-Creator was competing for control of the human populations here on Earth --- some 1000 years before the Noah/Gilgamesh Flood event

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

Interesting take. What would the nature of this shift or deadline be perhaps?

I was under the impression we are a bit of a zoo planet, and our violence is what keeps us “quarantined”. Either from playing in the deep end consciously with other beings or from space travel at large…

There is something here they need from our planet, maybe it's something genetic. Whatever it is they need here, these ETs own this section of the galaxy like a territory. The high technology beings near the galactic center lay claim to solar systems as they spread farther outward from the center. A galactic manifest destiny of sorts. We aren't advanced enough for overt relationships, but they will establish trade with governments at our level of development just like the Europeans did with their colonies in less developed regions with primitive natives.

Perhaps the deadline was established for a time when we reached a certain level of advancement and based on the technology they gave us.
edit on 23-10-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Thinking of getting the jab, maybe twice, thrice, 7 times + boosters after reading this one...

Clown news network

And become Covid Highlander!

Perhaps they fear something far far worse then we are imagining. Something per chance related to Karmic debt? What about all the bribery, death, drug addiction and broken families that’s sitting on their shoulders. Doctors and drug companies - Comeuppance.

The powers that be are so adamant about getting a vaccine and if you don’t comply they want you shunned from society. Perhaps even being permanently separated. What are they so frightened of? A virus or something far more dangerous..to them.

There is something demonic about the goal of vaccinating children... it's the weakest position to take that injecting children to protect the old is necessary. Its the coward's way out.

On the flip-side it achieves their goal of divide & rule.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join