It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alec Baldwin SHOOTING

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

What a horrible thing to have happen to three successful careers.

My regards to the families and friends of what appears to be three victims in
this tragic incident.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 05:21 AM
link   

My understanding is that normal ammunition has a projectile seated in the neck of the bullet case where as blanks don't.

I would imagine whomever is employed to load the weapon should be able to recognise the different.

Else hell of a mistake to make.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 05:24 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
My understanding is that normal ammunition has a projectile seated in the neck of the bullet case where as blanks don't.

I would imagine whomever is employed to load the weapon should be able to recognise the different.

Else hell of a mistake to make.

The issue with Lee was they removed the powder but not the primer on a prop gun which discharged the projectile part way down the barrel. The gun was subsequently used with squib rounds which had enough energy to discharge the bullet in the next scene in which it was used.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Alec Baldwin has been conspiracy activist himself and angered lot of people over the years ever since 9/11.
He also said that Epstein was killed by Russuian etc.. But Trump has been his main targed for years.. so there is possibility of foul play in this accident.

Love triangle went bad ?

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
a reply to: jerich0

There were a real bullet in that gun chamber which killed Brandon Lee, so if this is the case again there is a conspiracy. I wonder do they check before action that bullets are all fake as they should be.

Well, in my opinion, there is no need for any real bullets any where near a set. It screams a sham. The only way real bullets are involved, if is someone wanted them there, for the exact purpose they achieved.

I doubt they're taking loaded guns to a set, removing the bullets, and putting blanks in.. it's gotta be 100% verified. And in some cases, such as this, someone puts their booger puller on the bang switch.

edit on 22-10-2021 by jerich0 because: Oh my grammar is lost in my addled brain these days, lol

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0
Well, in my opinion, there are no need for any real bullets any where near a set.

They're used for closeups of the weapon, but should have the powder and primer removed.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Cheers AugustusMasonicus.

I can remember that happening back in 93.

"The Crow" was great movie for its time as well.

Complete shame what happened to poor Brandon Lee, that family seems to have really bad luck.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

It's like someone put a proper bowie knife in the prop set, and suddenly, Captain Hero gets stabbed to death. It's can't be complete coincidence.

There are always shenanigans.. sometimes, they don't even try to cover it, just tell us what the majority will adhere to.

I dunno, I see the world today, and know it's 100% possible.. probably. but then, I'm a poor drunk Aussie, who watches youtube too much and doesn't believe in anything moral, anymore...

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0
It's can't be complete coincidence.

Why?

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 06:03 AM
link   
When is Hollywood going to stop making movies that glorify gun violence?

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: Vector99

$10 says they blame Trump

Prop gun my ass.

I hope Baldwin lives in remorse for the rest of his life, maybe he will do the planet a favour and top himself but given he is a high-up libtard, he will likely shrug it off within a week or so once his entourage have sufficiently stroked his ego that it wasn't his fault but was an accident.

Personally, he will now be remembered as a killer, especially if the MSM say it was an accident - that's when you know it wasn't an accident, but likely a satanic sacrifice or deliberate act.

'Epstein committed suicide'
'John McAfee committed suicide'
"Baldwin suffered an unfortunate accident'

Yeeeahhh....right, whatever.

Moments like this SCREAM conspiracy.

Same as with Brandon Lee, how in the hell does a PROP gun EVER have a bullet placed in it?

Before, during, after, that gun should NEVER have had a live (or less than live) charge placed in it. There never ever should have been a bullet slug in the chamber, blanks NEVER contain a projectile, and neither should prop guns.

RIP to the woman who died, and I hope the guy in the hospital pulls through.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Ask Brandon Lee.a reply to: CrazyWater

edit on Octoberam31b202121527 by Fatboy527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 06:31 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I'm sure I read somewhere that in the Brandon Lee case a bullet had lodged itself in the barrel the day before he was due to film a scene. (it was a real Gun, not a prop). When the gun was fired on set using blanks the lodged bullet got ejected killing him.

In this case, it could be something similar. though how two people were shot? Was it a shotgun? Did the bullet travel through one person and into another?.

I can't for the life of me understand how two bullets could be accidentally placed in a prop gun.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 06:45 AM
link   
who framed Alec Baldwin ???

reply to: dollukka

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 06:46 AM
link   
This is not the first time this has happened. I don't remember the details but it happened once before some 20 years ago where some actor put a prop gun up aside someone's head and pulled the trigger. The concussion of the blank cartridge killed this person as well.

I never cared for Alec Baldwin and would not doubt he would do something like this out of sheer arrogance and stupidity.

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
This is not the first time this has happened. I don't remember the details but it happened once before some 20 years ago where some actor put a prop gun up aside someone's head and pulled the trigger. The concussion of the blank cartridge killed this person as well.

I never cared for Alec Baldwin and would not doubt he would do something like this out of sheer arrogance and stupidity.

Didn't one of the guys from Alias Smith and Jones (Pete Duel) not die this way?.
edit on 22-10-2021 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 06:54 AM
link   

I don't care for him either but I can't see this being anything other than a tragic accident. Maybe there are rules for handling prop guns, I don't know. Anything that explodes and makes noise could be dangerous. I've hurt myself more than once in my youth being stupid with firecrackers.

edit on 10-22-2021 by LogicalGraphitti because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2021 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
In this case, it could be something similar. though how two people were shot? Was it a shotgun? Did the bullet travel through one person and into another?

Speculating here.

It's a Western and the two people shot were the director and cinematographer. I'm thinking it was a scene where the actor was pointing a gun at the camera and fired hitting both. It may very well be a shotgun as if this were a single action replica revolver you'd have to cock and then recock the hammer to get two shots off and it should have been obvious prior to that if someone was hit by a live round.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join