It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supreme Court Declines to Block Vaccine Mandates for Healthworkers (in Maine)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   
dailycaller.com...

As the Court falls in line with the Biden agenda, it is clear it is just as political as ever, advancing an agenda that utterly ignores individual autonomy.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
dailycaller.com...

As the Court falls in line with the Biden agenda, it is clear it is just as political as ever, advancing an agenda that utterly ignores individual autonomy.

Well if they cant follow the COTUS it is time we removed the lot of them and start over with new citizens elected to their positions and new agency's to replace the failing FBI and Judicial appointees will have to be vetted to follow the COTUS. They have left the box to go out on their own.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Not to forget...all these mandates are still forcing THE EXPERIMENTAL version of the "Vaccines" (with no liability to anyone), because there is no "approved" vaccine that is available.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   
If I am reading this correctly, it was not a SCOTUS decision - simply that Justice Breyer blocked the case from being heard by the SC.
Is that correct?

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
If I am reading this correctly, it was not a SCOTUS decision - simply that Justice Breyer blocked the case from being heard by the SC.
Is that correct?

Thats the way it reads

The article stated that the Supreme Court has not weighed in on Bidens Federal mandate.

This request was made against a state mandate.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

originally posted by: UKTruth
Is that correct?

Thats the way it reads

The article stated that the Supreme Court has not weighed in on Bidens Federal mandate.

This request was made against a state mandate.

Yes, and I read it that it was just Breyer decision to decline to block the state mandate as it's Breyer alone who makes those kind of determinations (with responsibility for such emergency motions from Maine)

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Sadly, only the liberal Justices are taking on these local cases, and (of course) ruling in favor of what the Evil Biden administration/Democrats want to do to us and our children.

Earlier this month, Sotomayor sided with Democrats in implementing New York City's draconian measures.

Source: www.reuters.com...

Where are conservatives, Alito, Gorsuch, Kavanaugh, Thomas, Barrett, and Roberts?

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Sadly, only the liberal Justices are taking on these local cases, and (of course) ruling in favor of what the Evil Biden administration/Democrats want to do to us and our children.

Earlier this month, Sotomayor sided with Democrats in implementing New York City's draconian measures.

Source: www.reuters.com...

Where are conservatives, Alito, Gorsuch, Kavanaugh, Thomas, Barrett, and Roberts?

My understanding is that a single Justice has responsibility for certain states.
I suspect that SCOTUS assignments are mapped to States in such a way that means these whacky Dem led states always get the decision from a liberal Justice.
Could it be that none of the States that are Republican-led have tried to implement any such measures and therefore the likes of Gorsuch, Thomas etc are not needed to make these kinds of decisions? (although it looks like ACB might have done the same thing in Indiana)
Would be interesting to see which Justices are responsible for which States.

edit on 21/10/2021 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

The vaccines and the boosters will prove useless long term and all these mandates will backfire . Hope and change is coming to the people

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   

dailycaller.com...

If that’s the case, I’d like to see every one of these Justices receive the true vaccines (not saline) on live television.

Lead by example and choke on your mandates.

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   
hi im new. been reading your forums for sometime. had to make a login to add this.
quick search "which Justices are responsible for which States"

www.supremecourt.gov...

mines this guy
For the Eighth Circuit - Brett M. Kavanaugh, Associate Justice (Arkansas, Iowa, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota)

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   
weong thread
edit on Thu, 21 Oct 2021 14:00:31 -0500002America/ChicagoThursday4 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

The court didn't fall in line with anyone, a single judge denied SCOTUS the chance to hear the case "without prejudice" (meaning that it can be brought up again at a later time).

There was no official SCOTUS ruling, so you can't really claim that the court is falling in line with anything, as nothing was adjudicated.

It's only appropriate to blame the single Justice and not the entire SCOTUS. But this isn't a done deal by any means.

And trust me, I'm as anti-COVID vax mandate as can be, but it pays to be accurate and not inflammatory.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Yes, I think you're right about that.

My position is that Breyer enabled harm to those not taking the shots because he refused to take the case. I do understand that procedures must be followed, and am hopeful that a lower court will remedy the situation, but at the moment Breyer's actions are not allowing the judiciary to protect individual liberty.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

You are correct on those details, and I do hope justice will be delivered by the system, but I'm not optimistic about that.

Breyer had an opportunity to comment, and the 'without prejudice' part offers a bit of hope.

Rather than any sort of comment about individual liberty, Breyer delivered just one more bureaucratic punt, a sign of the times. Maybe I'm too cynical.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Ya, I am a little perturbed with them also. They had two chances to block Texas from enforcing their abortion ban and chose not to do so. Ya, let's kick them all off the court and let Biden nominate new justices. What? You don't like that idea?

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   

dailycaller.com...

Given that the court is weighed in favor of conservatives, isn't it more likely that they based their stance on legal arguments rather than party loyalty.

I can't see Trump's picks walking the Biden line unless that line is correct.

posted on Oct, 23 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

dailycaller.com...

If that’s the case, I’d like to see every one of these Justices receive the true vaccines (not saline) on live television.

Lead by example and choke on your mandates.

Given how many of them are pro-vax I'd wager that they had it without a second thought.

Pro-vax people in power simply don't believe that the shot is harmful, so they get the actual shot not some substitute.

Donald Trump himself had the shot.

posted on Oct, 28 2021 @ 06:14 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

join