It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Current Game Playlist

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   
So what is everyone currently playing ?

Though I should probably be sick of games at this point I still drop into Warzone and all the current COD content a few hours a night on Console.
Outside of that just a few internal alphas and betas .

Along those lines if anyone is looking for any specific keys let me know via a PM as we just got our restock.

Things I want to check out:

1. Visage = based on this thread - www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Just finished up Tales of Arise on Ps5, very solid entry into the series. Great additions to mechanics and storytelling and really great utilization of some of the Ps5 functionality such as the haptic feedback on the controller. I've got a month to kill before Shin Megami Tensei V comes out, so I thought I would take Tales of Berseria out for a spin. About 10 hours in now and the tone is very different from what I'm used to out of that series of games. Controls are throwing me a bit because of all the improvements they made in Arise, but still pretty entertaining. I don't see myself 100%ing this one though, so many little nuances thrown in that can be missed in a single playthrough.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Ummm...I'm just starting to play the Crysis trilogy again...I'm about half way through the first game...Some occasional World of Warships...Some Immortals Fenix Rising...

That's what I'm currently playing...

YouSir

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Trying to finish a Plague Tale Innocence for the past month by beating the boss, but no luck so far. The aim is off, even when i have him targeted, my rocks sometimes miss.

Playing Days Gone from the free monthly game selection, it's alright. I have Witcher 3 and Cyberpunk about halfway thru, waiting for the PS5 upgrades to get back to hem. Recently finished Mass Effect Trilogy (the new remake). Still need to kill a few more of the order in AC Valhalla but otherwise done.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Atm I’m jumping between dark alliance and judgement. Looking forward to Elden Ring.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Ultima 1 - 9 and both Ultima Underworlds .
Believe it...
....or not....
....through DosBox.

On a machine that can run any game on Epic Quality with all the goodies turned on and not even breath hard ,

edit on 10/19/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Believe it...
Or not.

Hell yeah..I played those so much then actually made a good amount of real life money from selling things in UO: Online.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Neverwinter lol

Got to fill my DnD bug.

Waiting for Solasta to go on sale.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Neverwinter lol

Got to fill my DnD bug.

Waiting for Solasta to go on sale.

DON"T WAIT .

Check out both Pathfinder : Kingmaker and Pathfinder : Wrath of the Righteous as well .
Mod em , all 3 .

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

originally posted by: Gothmog
Believe it...
Or not.

Hell yeah..I played those so much then actually made a good amount of real life money from selling things in UO: Online.

They look spectacular on a 55" modern TV.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Hypntick

Tales of Arise

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Currently Project Zomboid... one of the only games that ever made me jump... and its isometric which is really surprising!

Waiting on resident evil 4 VR... comes out in 3 days

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Starbase

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Phantasy Star 4 end of the millennium, kind of going through the sega genesis collection on xbone reliving some of my favorite childhood games

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   

I literally can not get into any other game for more than an hour or two, ever since I started playing rdr2. The realism, attention to detail and story was just so absolutely epic, that I just wind up comparing every other game I play to it, which always ends up with me getting frustrated and bored, then logging straight back into RDO.

Which obviously can never give the same experience of playing though rdr2 for the first time. But I’m almost like a hardcore her ion Addict at this point... just chasing that first hit, even though deep down I know it’s unachievable.

It’s starting to become a real problem... lol.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

I couldn't get Crysis to run on Windows 10.

Any advice?

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Which obviously can never give the same experience of playing though rdr2 for the first time. But I’m almost like a hardcore her ion Addict at this point... just chasing that first hit, even though deep down I know it’s unachievable. 

I feel that way about way too many games.

It's quite frustrating.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: YouSir

I couldn't get Crysis to run on Windows 10.

Any advice?

Did you try swearing at it? Usually works for me

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I'm weird.

I keep jumping back into RimWorld because it has endless variability with the mods you can add. I also play a lot of PlanetZoo when I feel like ranching bison and wildebeest.

For more active games, I have CypberPunk to finish when I can squeeze in childless play time or MassEffect when I can't.

I also enjoy XCOM2. I haven't yet dipped into the Long War mods for it, but may someday.

I will also dip into the Civ franchise games too for fun.

I also have some other small games in my desktop for random light fun. Those can rotate according to my tastes.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Lol, no. I will try that next time I feel inspired to play it.

Solid advice

top topics

<<   2 >>

join