It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

W. Mondale Robinsion Black Men Are Not Excited About Joe Biden

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   
W. Mondale Robinson put an incredible amount of energy into mobilizing Black men to vote in the 2020 general election and Georgia Senate runoffs. He told them that voting for the Democrats could bring real change to their communities. He is likely responsible for the high turnout of Black voters that led to the narrow Democratic victories in Georgia.

He says the dissatisfaction began when Biden said he would be open to weakening police reform in an effort to gain Republican support. Biden's failure to push for changes to the filibuster, so they could pass a $15 federal minimum wage and his failure to halt voting restrictions are other reasons for his dwindling approval among this demographic.

“I think the frustration is at an all-time high, and Biden can’t go to Georgia or any other Black state in the South and say, ‘This is what we delivered in 2021,’ ” said Robinson, whose group believes it reached 1.2 million Black men in Georgia. “Black men are pissed off about the nothingness that has happened. . . . Does it make the work harder? It makes the work damn near impossible.”

Polls also show that Biden is also losing much support from Latinos, Asians, women and young people. The chief executive of the New Georgia project said "If midterms are about enthusiasm and turnout, who do you think is excited to vote on November 2 at this moment? It ain’t Democrats. It ain’t Black folks. It ain’t young people.”

Hard-to-engage voters, who voted for Biden, will be hard to lure to the polls again if the issues that motivated them are not delivered on. They are also not convinced by Democrats insisting that it is partisanship that is stalling these issues.

Biden and his aides say that they are confident that his support will skyrocket once he ends the pandemic, gets the infrastructure bill and his social agenda through Congress, and makes some kind of progress on racial justice.

The voices behind Biden's falling polls

W. Mondale Robinson Black Men Are Not Excited About Joe Biden

It looks like we can have a little bit of optimism that the mid-terms could lead to Republicans taking back Congress. I don't believe that a social justice bill, that makes Biden's voters happy, will make it through Congress. I also don't believe that he will make any progress on racial justice. And covid is going nowhere, because the pandemic has become endemic. I also think that the worsening inflation and shortages are going to lead to more disgruntled Biden voters. Especially if people are unable to afford home heating this winter. I don't think the Democrats in Congress will be able to pass any legislation that makes their voters happy. Biden is going to continue to lose support no matter how the fiery redhead spins it.
edit on 17 10 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Joe Biden hates black people.

Black people who pay attention to what Joe says, know this.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   
The only person anyone is excited about is that Brandon guy.

But seriously, haven't blacks figured out yet that the crappy Brandon economy has pretty well delivered a $15/hour wage? Employers are desperate enough for labor that plenty of minimum wage places are starting at that right now. All they have to do is go look.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I agree that most low wage jobs have seen a significant increase in pay because employers are struggling to find workers. But I don't think Biden voters will give Biden credit for it without legislation.

I'm unaware of who the Brandon guy is. Could you fill me in?

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Biden and his aides say that they are confident that his support will skyrocket once he ends the pandemic,

They should end the pandemic now and realize those gains now ... or is it more strategic to end the pandemic closer to the 2022 elections?

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

I agree that most low wage jobs have seen a significant increase in pay because employers are struggling to find workers. But I don't think Biden voters will give Biden credit for it without legislation.

Crowds in stadiums have been chanting "Eff, Joe Biden" all over the country. They got up to it at a NASCAR race where a young reporter was interviewing the winner whose name happened to be Branden. If you can find the video on YouTube, it's very blatant what they're yelling in the background, but the reporter, instead of just ignoring it, tries to cover it over by mentioning how the crowd is actually chanting "Let's go, Brandon!" for the winner.

It's hilariously awkward and horrible. And it spawned it's own set of memes on top of the #FJB stuff that's also going around because unlike the first, "Let's go, Brandon!" is socially acceptable.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   

That's funny.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: dandandat2

Yep, they should just forget about vaccine and mask mandates, and let the process play out. It's better than how people are losing their jobs over the vaccine mandates.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   

You can see it here my friend:

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

If I remember correctly, the issue is that the Biden administration didn't do enough to enact social, welfare, handout programs.

Biden offered all sorts of free stuff and Robinson is pissed that Biden didn't go communist enough.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

“If you don’t vote for me then you are not black.” might have had a little something to do with it as well.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Ah yes, the wise words of Mr Unity himself!

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

Thank you. I don't really watch that much tv, including Nascar and other sports. So, I was in the dark. I do kind of remember seeing people posting "Let's go Brandon", but didn't really pay attention to it.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   

There will never be enough handouts for the people who vote for them.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I've always thought it bizarre that this or that candidate/politician claimed to represent "The Black Vote". I mean......... what the hell? Was there a humungous ZOOM meeting coordinated in which 13.4% of Americans discussed and agreed upon various things???

We watch the MSM on TV and they will put a face before you that you know, and that face will tell you what the 'Black Vote' is feeling. I think it's a complete hairball, and a the whole thing is a tool of the media to tell us all what to think and who to love.

We need to TALK to actual human beings much more and find out what matters to us, and what pisses us off, and what we are willing to stand together for.

Has anyone EVER asked me to represent the "slightly-bronzed Caucasian contingent"?? NO! Nor could I. I can just represent me. Same as you, regardless of the tone of your flesh.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   

I am just surprised that many people are surprised Democrats and Joe Biden didn't improve anything for black folks. I mean even Ice Cube tried to tell these fools Democrats didn't care about you.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   

A version for the musically inclined.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Joe Biden hates black people.

Black people who pay attention to what Joe says, know this.

EVERY biDen-voter knows this and they applaud it

It’s the very reason most of them voted for him

The pro-segregationist, close dear friend of the KKK, Joe biDen. Has there ever been a person more anti-black America than joe biDen in the Whitehouse?

Apart from his VP that is

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Lessco Brandon. He's famous and a legit true leader.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

“If you don’t vote for me then you are not black.” might have had a little something to do with it as well.

Or, "Black Women keep the grocery shelves stocked during the pandemic".

top topics

<<   2 >>

join