It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The how and why of Biden and Harris

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I found the following short video to be thought provoking and able to give answers to certain questions at least for me on the how Biden and Harris were able to attain the positions they now have. Like I said a short video but explains the persecution of Michael Flynn and Biden's son being given a free pass on illegal gun possesion and as we all know many other things. Anyway see what you think as some of this makes total sense to me. youtu.be...

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
I found the following short video to be thought provoking and able to give answers to certain questions at least for me on the how Biden and Harris were able to attain the positions they now have. Like I said a short video but explains the persecution of Michael Flynn and Biden's son being given a free pass on illegal gun possesion and as we all know many other things. Anyway see what you think as some of this makes total sense to me. youtu.be...

I agree with most of what they said, except ...

1. Beijing Joe didn't win by " some quirk. They cheated.

2. I don't feel sorry for Beijing Joe.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: 727Sky

I agree with most of what they said, except ...

1. Beijing Joe didn't win by " some quirk. They cheated.

2. I don't feel sorry for Beijing Joe.

I don't know why people keep showing surprise and disbelief about politicians cheating.

It is at the center of our governmental system. Lying, cheating, manipulating, and death, is the foundation of our government.

Has been for a very long time. We always get the guy that does it best. The only difference now, is that they have us by the balls, so they don't have to hide it anymore.

Hell! They have lost patience, they have taken off the gloves. You will submit or die! Message is clear, and yet we still fight each other to get in line.

There is a lot of blame to go around, but it does not start with the government. It ends there.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Yes, but in the past, they would at least try to keep their actions from being found out by the people. Now they are not even trying hard. Soon they will be bragging about it.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge

Yes, but in the past, they would at least try to keep their actions from being found out by the people. Now they are not even trying hard. Soon they will be bragging about it.

I think they are bragging about it. And laughing their asses off at setting us against each other, letting them get off. All while they sip champagne, and take bets on how who played us best.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   

They have been doing that amongst themselves for a while. I was referring to bragging about it to the public.

‘Please vote for me so we don’t have to cheat as much.’ Saves money that way.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge

They have been doing that amongst themselves for a while. I was referring to bragging about it to the public.

‘Please vote for me so we don’t have to cheat as much.’ Saves money that way.

I think they have been bragging to the public, at least it seems that way when I read between the lines.

But I have no party loyalty, so maybe I am seeing things a little different than most. Or I took off the sunglasses.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

It is in the State and local governments too , corrupt from top to bottom . They haven't cared about the people for a long time , they just don't hide it anymore .

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   
TERM LIMITS!!
a reply to: 10uoutlaw

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: justmeonly
TERM LIMITS!!

The only limits that our corrupt politicians will ever consider, are the one that they put on us.

If they can force you to be injected with any solution, simply because they can convince you that you don't have a choice, then they can force you to do anything, including continuing to manipulate, control, and make you accept, that they are doing what "they" think is best, for you, and the entire world.

I am sure in the end, there will eventually be term limits. For us.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

TERM LIMITS!!

The only limits that our corrupt politicians will ever consider, are the one that they put on us.

If they can force you to be injected with any solution, simply because they can convince you that you don't have a choice, then they can force you to do anything, including continuing to manipulate, control, and make you accept, that they are doing what "they" think is best, for you, and the entire world.

And they know that basically you are submitting out of fear. Fear of losing membership in their game and fear of dying. Once they see just how afraid of dying people are, then they know that they will never revolt, especially an armed revolt because they might get killed. Then as you say, they can do anything, taking liberties in leaps and bounds, left right and centre.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: HilterDayon

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

TERM LIMITS!!

And they know that basically you are submitting out of fear. Fear of losing membership in their game and fear of dying. Once they see just how afraid of dying people are, then they know that they will never revolt, especially an armed revolt because they might get killed. Then as you say, they can do anything, taking liberties in leaps and bounds, left right and centre.

It will be interesting to see what happens when they finally realize that death may not be the thing to fear most.

I looked death in the face more than once.

The first time I felt fear. I am so past that now. I always feared living a life trapped in a frail body under the mercy of another.

I never thought there would more fear living in a healthy body, being trapped in a life under the mercy of another.

edit on 17-10-2021 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join