It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violent protesters arrested after storming Interior Department, injuring officers

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
It's just getting started. Wait for the food shortages.

Let them eat tyrants.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
When will they arrest Elizabeth from Knoxville?
She was wielding deadly assault onions.

This is the white domestic terrorists I'm supposed to be so afraid of that I should willingly give up some of my civil liberties?

Where do I get my "I got maced trying to storm the capitol " T-Shirt?

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bunch
a reply to: lakenheath24

This is fake news.

They were allowed to come in by police. Also, they all should be given the Presidential Medal of Freedom because they have the guts to fight for our PLANET!! Not only their community, or country, or state or country… they are fighting to save the PLANET from a dangerous satanic cabal that eat children!!

Oh and also, they were tourist as well… none of them from DC area and they had a tourist pass.

You are quite the apologist for not only the Demmie radicals but the entire NWO. I pity you.
edit on 17-10-2021 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Appalling double standards at play.
US Federal government is giving away whatever shreds of legitimacy it had left.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   
only saw 1 story on it, all it really had was a dozen or so tree huggers stormed the building up to half a dozen cops received some form of injury.

Feder building stormed, cops injured during business hours (assuming this story I read was correct) if you try to excuse 1 over the other you are trying to split hairs based on your personal leanings.

I have no issue with the majority of the charges I have seen for Jan 6, assault, and trespassing should be levied against the tree huggers that assaulted the police and forced their way into this federal building as well.

Will they of course not, the media has come to heel and will scrub this story as much as possible a plurality of people have no clue this happened.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Its like the story has been scrubbed off the internet. Very disconcerting. No follow-up stories either, even on conservative sites.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

There is a difference between tree hugging terrorists, and freedom terrorists.

Um, you can't terrorize anyone by hugging a tree. Plenty of people have been murdered in the name of freedom.

Why do people always list 'tree hugging' as something negative or violent? There's nothing wrong with hugging trees, the trees are not hurt. Why don't you instead look at what the meat industry is doing to animals that DO get hurt and feel pain.

Unbelievable.. hugging a tree is not an act of terrorism, so treehugger is never a terrorist. Terrorist do acts of terror, like use bombs, guns, kill people and animals and explode buildings, people, animals, cars, etc.

How the heck can you confuse a peaceful, lawful, harmless, innocent activity, like hugging a tree with terrorism, that's violent and unlawful? There's something not right with this logic where treehugging is seen as some kind of crime. Trees probably like it, too.

I bet you wouldn't have a problem with someone that stomps trees' visible roots and punches and kicks trees.. but the moment someone HUGS a tree, it's suddenly terrorism?!

WHAT?!

Why??

This makes NO SENSE, please stop doing it. Treehuggers get my vote, trees are not harmed by hugging.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Shoujikina

Um, you can't terrorize anyone by hugging a tree

Well the tree hugger in charge of BLM I think was part of a tree spiking case back in the day... thats pretty violent action.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Shoujikina

LMAO!!!!!!!

I think we are speaking of the persona of said tree-huggers as opposed to the physical act.

posted on Oct, 18 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24

Well snap, seem some angry tree-huggers

What does 'well snap' mean, is it an opposite to an 'ill snap'?

What kind of a beginning to a sentence is that anyway?

Also, there it is again - why are you implying hugging a tree - a perfectly PEACEFUL activity that doesn't harm anyone! - is some kind of sign of aggression?

Why do people keep calling 'treehuggers' violent - TREEHUGGERS of all people! Since when is hugging a tree something violent? People do _MUCH_ worse things to trees, and not only that, they obliterate whole forests for corporate greed! Why do so many here in ATS weirdly believe hugging a tree is not only wrong, but some kind of violent terrorist act?

The longer I exist on this planet, the less people here make sense.

Stop saying hugging a tree is violence! There's NOTHING wrong with hugging a tree, for crying out loud! There are people that do actual crimes, murder people and animals, there's even a whole cruelty INDUSTRY dedicated to bringing as much pain, suffering, cruelty and violence - not to mention murder - to innocent animals that did nothing to deserve it, and you are saying hugging a TREE is some kind of a problem?!

I don't get this kind of thinking, since when is hugging a tree a problem, let alone something 'angry people do' or violent?

PLEASE stop this madness already. There are plenty of angry and violent people in this world without having to start dragging poor huggers of trees into the mix.

I bet if you take everyone that has ever been violent in this planet's history, from the first being's step on this planet right to this second I am typing this, you won't find even ONE monster that has ever hugged a tree. Criminals, violent people, terrorists, etc. do NOT hug trees!

Also, how can anyone be ANGRY if they hug trees? If you have such a habit, you probably walk in the nature a lot, and experience its soothing and harmonizing effect, and are able to think more philosophically and widely about things, and can appreciate and admire the creator's beautiful work. A being like THAT is not going to be angry and violent, for crying out loud.

What kind of redneck gashead or narrow-minded clot-brain do you have to be to actually think someone that hugs trees is angry and violent? What does have to be wrong with you for you to even be able to somehow equate violence or anger with someone so peaceful they EVEN hug trees (and thus love nature)?

I don't get it .. what is with this 'treehuggers = murderers'-trend?! Go hug a tree yourself, you'll see that instead of turning you into a monster, it might actually help you become someone rational.

posted on Oct, 19 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 21 2021 @ 02:21 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 24 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Merrick Garland allegedly didnt know about this act and refuses to comment....unreal.

posted on Oct, 26 2021 @ 01:57 AM
link   
antifa again

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   

sad

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: Allaroundyou

From the video and link provided, it appears that there were only about maybe two dozen protesters as compared to Jan6 where there were hundreds and hundreds. I also did not see swaths of people in battle gear as was demonstrated on Jan6.

Are numbers really relevant though?

After all, President Kennedy’s killer was a lone gunman.

I think that laws broken and laws broken. Just not as many paddy wagons needed for a small group.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Hypocrisy is their new religion, and as zealots go, they do not disappoint in the fine examples of abject hypocrisy they display openly, and in any obscene way their corrupted evil spirits tell them to.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

As I said, I think those who broke any laws or caused an damage in the protest should pay the lawful price.

posted on Oct, 30 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

Most "arrests" for Jan6 were made long after Jan6 and questionable charges 🤫

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bunch

This is fake news.

Riiiiiiiiiiiight...

They were allowed to come in by police.

As were the vast majority of those arrested for being there on Jan 6th.

Also, they all should be given the Presidential Medal of Freedom because they have the guts to fight for our PLANET!! Not only their community, or country, or state or country… they are fighting to save the PLANET from a dangerous satanic cabal that eat children!!

You are confusing those present on 1/6 with these morons.

Yes, there were maybe a dozen or two violent people on 1/6, but the 'funny' thing is, not one of those was arrested, even though they know who they are. Yet they arrest a grandmother who was allowed in, walked peacefully around, and left when asked to leave.

You and those like you are ... the problem.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join