It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Town with 99.7% fully vaccinated adults has highest COVID-19 rate in Ireland

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 09:51 PM
link   
As of September 23rd, 99.7% of Waterford adults were fully vaccinated. Almost three weeks later, they had 11,000+ cases just in the last week. I think what's even more damning than waning vaccine efficacy is mounting bs statements and obfuscation from all these officials. All of a sudden, they don't know what's happening and they can't blame the vaccine for what's happening. You just can't make this stuff up, folks.

Town with 99.7 fully vaccinated adults now has highest C-19 rate in Ireland

Waterford now has highest rate of COVID

+17 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Jaellma

Well, they are taking a vaccine that tanks their immune system and produces mutated variants of Covid.

Sadly, a lot of these people are going to die of cancer, lymphoma variants and the common flu now.

I don't blame them for not doing their research.

I blame the eugenicists for doing their research.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Now we get the umpteenth +221 science report conflicting with all others 🤣🤣🤣

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   

We may well have seen nothing yet. After about 20 odd months or so of sloshing around in hand sanitiser and isolating then throwing your immune system under a bus with an experimental injection of stuff ..... like what? If there's anyone out there that thinks there'd be positive outcomes from that ..... then you need your head checked.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   
The RONA-337 tri-variable andromeda strain !!!!☠️

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Project Covid is slowly but assuredly crumbling

edit on pmThursdayThursday21000000010pm10 by all2human because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

And sadly there are many who still think the vaccines are the only way to go. And they are fighting with me every day when I tell them otherwise.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The RONA-337 tri-variable andromeda strain !!!!☠️

I’ll snort that # like I was in studio 54

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: all2human

And so are those who chose to comply instead of using their own personal agency for research and instead trusted the "science" via the proxy of MSM talking heads for guidance lol. Fun times we are living in huh? I'm envious of my forebears and left wanting their general stability yet on the flip-side we have the internet to research our own sources via it's network of tubes lol.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Another story of more people dying after a vaccine than C-19 itself.

Taiwan as of Monday had 865 deaths of vaccinated and 845 unvaccinated. They use Astra Zeneca (600 deaths), Moderna (200 deaths), pfizer, and a home grown vaccine called MVC or Medigen.

10:43 mark in the video youtu.be...

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: all2human
Project Covid is slowly but assuredly crumbling

Let's hope so & that this continues

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 10:41 PM
link   
It is not a vaccine, it is an experimental drug.

When people call it a vaccine, others believe it is safe to take.

Let's stop calling it a vaccine.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 10:42 PM
link   

The unvaccinated 0.03% of the Waterford population makes up 67% of their icu cases. 3% in the icu had one jab. They don't give any details on the overall health of the 22 vaccinated who are in the icu. In my experience, they are going to have some of the high risk conditions.

Waterford News and Star

There were 74 patients with coronavirus in ICUs, a 20 per cent increase on the same time last week.

Mr Reid said that of that figure, 67 per cent were unvaccinated, while another 3 per cent had had one jab.

Everyone knows that the vaccinated can catch and spread the virus. It also looks possible to me that the vaccine is also going to make people dependent on it. I think that both are by design.
edit on 14 10 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jaellma
As of September 23rd, 99.7% of Waterford adults were fully vaccinated. Almost three weeks later, they had 11,000+ cases just in the last week. I think what's even more damning than waning vaccine efficacy is mounting bs statements and obfuscation from all these officials. All of a sudden, they don't know what's happening and they can't blame the vaccine for what's happening. You just can't make this stuff up, folks.

Town with 99.7 fully vaccinated adults now has highest C-19 rate in Ireland

Waterford now has highest rate of COVID

That’s 99.7% of the population over 18. Approximately 1/4 of the Irish population is under that age:

www.indexmundi.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

It’s fairly well known that children should not take these vaccines, as It does them way more harm than good. Regardless, what percentage of the hospitalizations were children ( 18 or under )? If it is a relatively small amount, and I surmise it is as they are least affected by these viruses, then your point is a moot one.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jaellma
a reply to: myselfaswell

And sadly there are many who still think the vaccines are the only way to go. And they are fighting with me every day when I tell them otherwise.

18 months of brainwashing will do that to some people... It's more effective to act as you agree, and then mention 1.6% lethality and all its other absurd data points, we have learned.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: andr3w68

In North America they are pushing it heavily for the 12/over to get vaxed if they wish to return to school.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

What shall we call it then?

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 02:52 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Thank god so many are vaccinated and won't be as likely to die from it.

Thanks for providing an example (unwittingly) of why being vaccinated is the right thing to do.

Shame that the 0.3% of Waterford adults are filling up the ICU, but I guess it was their choice right? Morons.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join