It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Rogan vs Dr. Sanjay Gupta

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   
This was very interesting.

Joe Rogan interviewed Dr. Sanjay Gupta on his podcast. Joe Rogan confronted Dr. Gupta about CNN's reporting on his bout with Covid. If you recall, Rogan contracted Covid and mentioned he was taking Ivermectin and was roundly laughed at the by the left for taking horse dewormer which was all know was just a straight up lie and propaganda.

Rogan essentially asked Gupta to his face how he has a medical doctor and being on CNN himself can justify their reporting of this issue. Their reporting was a straight up purposeful lie. Gupta clearly knows Rogan is right and definitely seems like he is struggling to defend CNN. Gupta seems like he had someone pull him aside and warn him not to think for himself. I recall when Covid first started, Gupta along with I think Dr. Drew made some comments about over reacting to Covid and then was roundly shut up and now he seems like he is carrying the company line. It is really odd behavior.

The first video is of Joe Rogan interviewing him.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

some videos (only these 2 available so far)straight from Joe Rogans youtube channel, no need for Faux or CNNs input really, as they say straight from the horses mouth (no pun intended)

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I have not listened to all of it yet but I give credit for him to go on the show knowing that there will be some uncomfortable questions/discussion.

I watched the 3 minute or so clip of Joe asking him why he did not say anything when CNN was straight up lying about Joe using the horse version when it was actually a prescribed version. They also talked about the creator(s) of Ivermectin being awarded the Nobel Peace Prize for it's work on parasites.

Doc was also asked if he questioned CNN when he knew they were lying and he said no.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   
The one thing we have to keep in mind is that there is a difference in the human form and the horse form. So horse form, no do not take. Human form, yes do take.

The fact this stuff is not more available tells you all you need to know. They are not doing it because it's likely not as profitable as other options.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

What is disturbing to me is how comfortable some of these people are lying. As Joe said, this was a straight up lie. This wasn't a legit difference of opinion. Just straight propaganda. It is also bothersome that Dr. Gupta tries to play stupid as if he didn't know what CNN was doing.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I can not stand these women and its sad that people are watching them and think that they are speaking the truth and leveled headed.... it just sickens me.

www.foxnews.com...

Sparks flew on "The View" Thursday as the co-hosts clashed over whether or not CNN chief medical correspondent Dr. Sanjay Gupta should have appeared on "The Joe Rogan Experience" podcast to discuss the coronavirus vaccine.

Co-hosts Joy Behar and Sunny Hostin slammed Rogan, agreeing they wouldn't be making attempts to reach out to his vast audience because of his refusal to take the coronavirus vaccine, as well as some of his past remarks, while co-hosts Sherri Shepherd, Ana Navarro and Sara Haines agreed it was beneficial for listeners to hear the two discuss the topic.

Rogan suggested getting natural immunity from contracting the coronavirus was better than taking the vaccine. Rogan later claimed to Gupta it would be best to actually take the vaccine and then get sick to better your immunity.

"Yes, let’s listen to a radio talk show host instead of a scientist and a doctor," Behar said sarcastically. "Clearly Dr. Gupta did not change Joe Rogan’s mind."

"He's so arrogant," Behar said before co-host Sherri Shepherd chimed in, describing how she knew Rogan as "a very smart man" and thought it was great the two had respectful discourse on the subject.

"Sanjay said he went there to understand his thinking … I’m not so interested in understanding the Trump mind, I’m not so interested in understanding the anti-vax mind, because I’m not interested in understanding crazy. I don’t think you can make sense of crazy. I have zero interest," Hostin retorted, appearing upset.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoTemplar

It shows you they are incapable of having a rational discussion with a difference of opinion. Notice they didn't address the ivermectin issue.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Oh imagine if the the governments and media were just PUFF, gone tomorrow?

They are trying to give us the idea through movies and entertainment that without government the human race will fall in to a state of chaotic anarchy, when in reality, we would just go about our lives as we do right now.

We dont need them.
We need to rid ourselves from those parasites.

but yeah, that footage was awesome, made my day-

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

It shows you they are incapable of having a rational discussion with a difference of opinion. Notice they didn't address the ivermectin issue.

nor the natural immunity aspect. Seems nobody wants to talk about that.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Remember when Whoopi said:

“I’m hoping Dr. Jill becomes the Surgeon General, his wife,” she exclaimed, prompting Karl to awkwardly laugh.

“Joe Biden’s wife,” Goldberg continued. “She would never do it but, yeah, she’s a hell of a doctor. She’s an amazing doctor.”

Liberal co-host Joy Behar appeared entirely confused by Goldberg’s claim, and McCain chimed in that she believes Biden isn’t actually a medical doctor.

“I could be wrong,” Goldberg replied.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Their comments are pretty scary and show how dangerous the left can be. They won't debate because they don't even acknowledge that someone can have a difference of opinion. It is almost like you are less than so there is no point even acknowledging you. This is why the left is so comfortable with violence against dissenters.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

Their comments are pretty scary and show how dangerous the left can be. They won't debate because they don't even acknowledge that someone can have a difference of opinion. It is almost like you are less than so there is no point even acknowledging you. This is why the left is so comfortable with violence against dissenters.

If you have an opinion you are now considered a domestic terrorist and a racist.

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   
pay cheque pay cheque pay cheque
and no mandatory jab

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   

It's because of the cult mentality that has developed. The exact same thing has happened with a lot of legacy media. I notice exactly the same in Australia with the ABC.

Also one common thing is the relinquishing of any personal responsibility to check what your being told and critical thinking. For example, after challenging a statement from someone it's not uncommon to hear, "well, that's what I was told so ... I don't know".

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation
The one thing we have to keep in mind is that there is a difference in the human form and the horse form. So horse form, no do not take. Human form, yes do take.

The fact this stuff is not more available tells you all you need to know. They are not doing it because it's likely not as profitable as other options.

Any evidence of that
The ivermectin is not different, just the delivery form?
What’s your evidence
I am not sure you are right about human and animal ivermectin differences

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Gupta also wrote a CNN article on the topic. Some gold in there!

I don't think I have ever had a conversation that long with anyone. Seriously -- think about that.

In fact, when I told Joe early in the podcast that I didn't agree with his apparent views on vaccines against Covid, ivermectin and many things in between, part of me thought the MMA, former Taekwondo champion might hurtle himself across the table and throttle my neck. But, instead he smiled, and off we went.

It was like Joe and I were now in the octagon, circling one another. He stared at me intently now, eyebrows raised. I admitted that the vaccinated could still carry the virus at similar loads as the unvaccinated, but swiftly added -- before he could claim victory -- that there was more to the story.

Even as he sometimes railed against masks, "The Joe Rogan Experience" masks emblazoned with his logo are available for sale on his website. I even bought one ahead of time and gave it to him as a gift. He looked surprised.

My personal favorite:

His mind was made up, and there would always be plenty of misinformation out there neatly packaged to support his convictions.

That last comment, oh boy. He admitted that CNN repeatedly lies to its audience....CNN, the company he works for.

Link

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I want to f### Joe Rogan's brain!!

He skillfully eviscerated the guppy with his sharp wit, tactful logic and FACTS. Rogan is a Master Interviewer.

Joe started by showing respect to Guppy for publicly changing his mind on cannabis. It requires bravery to come forth with proven medical research to bolster your claim. Joe was artfully laying the foundation.

Guppy absolutely underestimated the MMA commentator. Guppy went in with an agenda, he took some jabs, but Rogan knows how to size up his competitor and sniff out his weaknesses, which were Guptas aversion to scientifically proven facts from medical studies. Guppy has been coddled and lazy at CertainlyNOTNews. He thought he could get by with an anecdotal story of an unvaccinated 70-year-old A/C repairman who lamented the death of his unvaccinated daughter, who just before passing managed to utter her final words, "Get vaccinated ".

Joe is not a cNn Vaxxine Zombie with clotted Kool-Aid in his veins. He countered with facts, logic and held firm.

I was listening to the podcast on my walk home from work. I enjoyed it so much, I decided to walk to the grocery store as well. I must have looked maniacal with a great smile on my face and laughing; I needed that as world events have been so disheartening.

I am not yet done with the interview; will leave it for tomorrow to ensure a lift to my spirit.

Joe Rogan is tenacious, he held firm to the facts and did not falter. Joe respectfully allowed Gupta to flounder like a fish out of water; it was akin to waterboarding with logic & facts.

I wholly recommend everyone listen to The Joe Rogan Experience, you will not be disappointed!

edit on 14-10-2021 by UnRepentantHarlequin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Joe Rogan is a conversational beast!
Having neuro doctors through to physics professors, Elon Musk through to Jack Dorsey from Twitter.

Rogan is my only podcast these days and with so many to watch ( Spotify shows the videos now) I will never be able to watch them all.

Go Rogan!!

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   
His Alex Jones podcasts are awesome. He tells Alex to shut the # up when he is ranting hard!

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: UnRepentantHarlequin

One complain is the topic of govt forced or coerced vacine mandate never came up.

Especially with Gupta saying many times we dont know or lack of data if he supports bidens forced mandate

also no mention about fauci telling people not to wear masks and then telling people to wear multiple masks.

along with no mention of the WHO Chinese bias.

gupta did a lot of dancing .

edit on 191031America/ChicagoFri, 15 Oct 2021 00:19:53 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join