It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophecies that Predicted Jesus

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   
If the awaited Messiah was in fact the source of all things and founder of the universe, we would expect that before his coming into the temporal world that there would be many premonitions that foreshadowed His inevitable arrival. Here is a sample of some of those events that predicted Jesus as the Messiah in Jewish history

It begins with early recorded history. The names of the patrilineal line from Adam starts to form a thesis on the coming Messiah. This is because the Messiah was always in the world, but through the limited lens of the eyes of humankind. You can continue this trend all the way down Abraham and David's line until you get to Jesus and it still continues the thesis of the Messiah's mission: full translation.

In this way, things were predicted beforehand, so that it would be known that the writer, as well as the occurrences themselves, were accounted for by the Messiah's awareness. God speaks through the prophets in the form of poetic foreshadowing. His pre-knowledge of events that will happen prove he is the timeless Alpha-Omega:

“Behold, the former things have come to pass, and new things I now declare; before they spring forth I tell you of them. “

Many of the events in the Old Testament were direct foreshadowing of Jesus's life and mission

Abraham

Mostly everyone knows the story of Abram and Isaac. Abram, whose name means 'father', was willing to sacrifice his son because it was part of Divine Will. This must have seemed crazy at the time, but Abram obliged because of his faith. What Abraham may or may not have realized is that he was foreshadowing exactly what God the Father would do with his firstborn son to act as a sacrificial buffer for the sins of all humankind.

Jesus claimed that he knew Abraham, and Abraham knew Him, in John 8:51-58.

Jacob

Son of who inherits the blessing despite his older brother being born first. Jesus, who is also born in posterity, is given the blessing over the old cursed world that lives according to Esau. Jacob is also the parent of who would become the 12 tribes of Israel, just as Jesus had 12 disciples.

Melchizedek

King of Salem (likely Jerusalem), His name means "The King of Righteousness", and he blessed Abraham with a meal of bread and wine. Years later Jesus would bless the entirety of Jerusalem in a ritual that is still practiced to this day which involves bread and wine being transmuted into Divine Substance. In the same way that Melchizedek fed Abraham, Jesus feeds the Children of Abraham.

Moses

The Messiah was most definitely coming through Moses to varying degrees throughout his life. Moses was born during the decree to kill all Jewish newborns, yet he was saved and was raised in Egypt. Same with Jesus's life, He was born during an infanticide and took refuge in Egypt. Moses would eventually grow up to liberate the people from the slavery of Egypt, just like Jesus's overarching liberation from the Egyptian way. Egypt means "Shut-in". Moses name means "to be drawn out of water", which is exactly what John the Baptist would be doing to precede the Christ.

Moses also spent 40 days and nights on a mountain fasting for God before receiving the Holy Law. Similarly, Jesus spent 40 days and nights in the wilderness fasting for God before receiving the Holy Law that would initiate his ministry.

Moses’ Passover ritual exactly resembled Christ’s sacrifice on the cross. Moses splattered the blood of the lamb on the wooden cross beams in Egypt so that the children of God would avoid the due repercussion for sin, and therefore be liberated from slavery.

Joshua

Moses never entered the promised land, but instead preceded Joshua (Yeshua) who would be the one to lead them into the promised land. Similarly, John the Baptist who was drawing people out of water was preparing for Jesus (Yeshua) to lead them to the promised land. Joshua would go on to defeat unbelievably powerful foes, just as Jesus conquered Satan in this world. Both Jesus and Joshua are translated to Hebrew as “Yeshua”. As you can see these overarching themes regarding historical events are actually pre-conceiving the life of the Messiah.

Jonah

Jonah spent 3 days and nights in a whale's belly, just like Jesus spent 3 days and night in the belly of the earth. Both would lead to people changing their mind towards a better truth.

Enoch

Ascended to heaven because he followed God diligently, so too did Jesus ascend to heaven because he did God’s will.

David

David was anointed ("Christened") by the King for defeating Goliath. Jesus was anointed as Christ at Golgotha, which means "The place of the skull"... this was a reference to the fact that Goliath the Gath's skull was in the location where he was crucified. So both David and Jesus were anointed in events that are tethered through time. David was persecuted and sentenced to death by the leaders of Israel at the time (Saul), just as Jesus was persecuted and sentenced to death by the leaders of Israel during His time. David wrote Psalms about his meditations of God, and Jesus quotes Psalm 22 while on the cross which goes as follows:

"My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?
Why are you so far from saving me,
so far from my cries of anguish?
My God, I cry out by day, but you do not answer,
by night, but I find no rest.

Yet you are enthroned as the Holy One;
you are the one Israel praises.
In you our ancestors put their trust;
they trusted and you delivered them.
To you they cried out and were saved;
in you they trusted and were not put to shame.

But I am a worm and not a man,
scorned by everyone, despised by the people.
All who see me mock me;
they hurl insults, shaking their heads.
“He trusts in the Lord,” they say,
“let the Lord rescue him.
Let him deliver him,
since he delights in him.”

Yet you brought me out of the womb;
you made me trust in you, even at my mother’s breast.
From birth I was cast on you;
from my mother’s womb you have been my God.

Do not be far from me,
for trouble is near
and there is no one to help.

Many bulls surround me;
strong bulls of Bashan encircle me.
Roaring lions that tear their prey
open their mouths wide against me.
I am poured out like water,
and all my bones are out of joint.
My heart has turned to wax;
it has melted within me.
My mouth is dried up like a potsherd,
and my tongue sticks to the roof of my mouth;
you lay me in the dust of death.

Dogs surround me,
a pack of villains encircles me;
they pierce my hands and my feet.
All my bones are on display;
people stare and gloat over me.
They divide my clothes among them
and cast lots for my garment."

(Psalm 22)

David’s precise prediction Jesus's crucifixion is mind-boggling. It is because he was integrated with the Messianic power before It came into the world in uninhibited human form. Jesus's lineage was also shown to be traced back to the line of David, which was supposed to be the Messiah’s lineage.

edit on 12-10-2021 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   
There are also the many prophetic visions of the coming Messiah foreseen and foreshadowed by the prophets:

Then Isaiah said, “Hear now, you house of David! Is it not enough to try the patience of humans? Will you try the patience of my God also? Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel. (Isaiah 7)

And also:

"He grew up before him like a tender shoot,
and like a root out of dry ground.
He had no beauty or majesty to attract us to him,
nothing in his appearance that we should desire him.
He was despised and rejected by mankind,
a man of suffering, and familiar with pain.
Like one from whom people hide their faces
he was despised, and we held him in low esteem.

Surely he took up our pain
and bore our suffering,
yet we considered him punished by God,
stricken by him, and afflicted.
But he was pierced for our transgressions,
he was crushed for our iniquities;
the punishment that brought us peace was on him,
and by his wounds we are healed.
We all, like sheep, have gone astray,
each of us has turned to our own way;
and the Lord has laid on him
the iniquity of us all.

He was oppressed and afflicted,
yet he did not open his mouth;
he was led like a lamb to the slaughter,
and as a sheep before its shearers is silent,
so he did not open his mouth.
By oppression and judgment he was taken away.
Yet who of his generation protested?
For he was cut off from the land of the living;
for the transgression of my people he was punished.
He was assigned a grave with the wicked,
and with the rich in his death,
though he had done no violence,
nor was any deceit in his mouth.

Yet it was the Lord’s will to crush him and cause him to suffer,
and though the Lord makes his life an offering for sin,
he will see his offspring and prolong his days,
and the will of the Lord will prosper in his hand.
After he has suffered,
he will see the light of life and be satisfied;
by his knowledge my righteous servant will justify many,
and he will bear their iniquities.
Therefore I will give him a portion among the great,
and he will divide the spoils with the strong,
because he poured out his life unto death,
and was numbered with the transgressors.
For he bore the sin of many,
and made intercession for the transgressors."

(Isaiah 53)

The Messiah was also prophesied to be:

Born in Bethlehem – Micah 5:2
from the tribe of Judah – Genesis 49:10
Raised in Egypt – Hosea 11:1
Preceded by Elijah’s spirit calling in the wilderness – Isaiah 40:3-5
Beginning His ministry in Galilee – Isaiah 9:1-2
Inclusive to Gentiles – Isaiah 11:10
Healing people miraculously – Isaiah 35:5-6
Declared the Son of God – Psalm 2:7
A Nazarene: Isaiah 11:1 (Netser/Nazara means shoot/truth)
Speaking in Parables: Psalm 78:2-4, Isaiah 6:9-10
An Eternal Priest like Melchizedek: Psalm 110:4
Called King: Psalm 2:6, Zechariah 9:9
Praised by little children: Psalm 8:2
Betrayed: Psalm 41:9, Zechariah 11:12-13
Ransomed for 30 silver coins to be used on the potter’s field: Zechariah 11:12-13
Falsely Accused: Psalm 35:11
Silent despite being accused: Isaiah 53:7
Spat on and hit: Isaiah 50:6
Hated without cause: Psalm 35:19, Psalm 69:4
Given vinegar for his thirst (on the cross): Psalm 69:21
Pierced at his hands at feet: Psalm 22:16, Zechariah 12:10
Mocked and Ridiculed: Psalm 22:7-8
Bones would not be broken: Exodus 12:46, Psalm 34:20
Praying for his enemies: Psalm 109:4
Pierced by soldiers on his side: Zechariah 12:10
Conspired to be killed: Psalm 31:13
Abandoned by his disciples: Psalm 41:9
Blood spilled as atonement: Leviticus 17:11
Buried with the rich: Isaiah 53:9
Humble despite his exalted state: Psalm 8:5-6
Enter Jerusalem as King on a donkey: Zechariah 9:9
Resurrected from the Dead: Psalm 16:10, Psalm 49:15, Job 19:23-27
Ascend to heaven: Psalm 24:7-10
Sinless: Exodus 12:5
The Sacrificial Lamb: Isaiah 53:5-12

These are just the earthly prophesies that he fulfilled, the promises beyond earth are even more abundant and awaiting an enthusiastic seeker to be found here and now. The Kingdom is at hand.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   
EXCELLENT!

EXCELLENT!

This must surely be the best thread ever on ATS, worth all the years and reading I have done here.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Names in the Bible refer to characteristics of people. Not actual people

Christ means "Conscious"
Jesus means "Emotional"
God (Theos) means "Thought". The same as Thoth and Thor
Lord means "Body"

Jesus Christ means "Emotional Conscious"

If you realise this, you will understand why the allegory work so well, even though the Bible interpretations aren't correct

Try applying these translations and you'll see they work perfectly with each other, and within their misunderstood allegories

"Jesus Christ" is the son of "God" = "Emotional Conscious" is born of "Thought"

Joshua also means "Emotional". They are confused as being one in the same, but they actually represent different perspective aspects of the same thing

Emotional, in the sense of the emotions themselves, are "Jesus"

Emotional, in the sense they are experienced/felt, are "Yeshua/Joshua"

In the Hebrew of the Old Testament, "Samuel" is the name used for "Emotions"

It means "I am your", portraying a personal "internal" perspective, of something that is written from a third person "external" perspective as Jesus Christ

Emotional Conscious is reflected internally in the old Testament as "Kohan" or "Conscience", which is the balancing of emotional conscious

In the Old Testament it is explained in first person as it is felt. In the new Testament, it is explained subjectively in third person

Samuel of Kohan is "I am your conscience"

Jesus Christ is "Emotional Conscious"

They are the same thing from different perspectives

You should be able to understand all the allegories of Jesus Christ from this, as they explain the trials and tribulations of the emotional conscious, in consciousness

It works in/on every level

People just misunderstand it to be a person

They even interact with this person the same as they would objectively interact and analyse their emotional conscious or conscience

They just don't realise what they are doing

It is the reason that Jesus Christ works so many people, whilst being completely wrong for others

Because some have trouble connecting with the emotional self. Others don't

And some just don't want to

See how it works?

edit on 12 10 21 by Compendium because: Added something

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

First word of the bible Bereshiit = In a beginning
Letters of the word are:
=> בְּ=Bet רֵ=Resh א=Alef שִׁ=Shin י=Yud ת=Tau
בְּ=Bet < tent / House
רֵ=Resh < Face / Head
א=Alef < First / Strenght / God
שִׁ=Shin < Destruction / Devour
י=Yud < Hand
ת=Tau < Mark / Last / Cross

It can be translated as The Son of God Saves on the Cross

Second word is Bara = Created / Fattened. Letters are Bet Resh Alef, it can be translated as shout Son of God.
Third word is ELOHIM = Gods. Letters are Alef Lamed He Yod Mem, it can be translated as Behold Strong Shepherd controls/reveals the waters.
and more..

then also specific words like Sign in hebrew is Oat letters are Alef = God, Vav = Nail. Tav = Cross and can be seen translation as God on Cross

Or names like YHVH letters are Yud = Hand, He = Behold, Vav = Nail, He = Behold. Considering everything else this can be translated as God is the Savior or even to hint as the Son of God is the Savior.
YHVSAY (Yahusha) letters are Yod He Vav Shin = Teeth / Sharp Ayin = Eye and can be seen traslated as Behold Son of God saves from teeth for teeth and eye of eye law.

There are so much more, i found out quite bit of these from youtube channel John Kostik.
Also sorry for if i made mistakes, im no expert just sharing the bit im finding as interesting.

edit on 12-10-2021 by romilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: romilo

El'ohim means "Equilibrium"

Genesis talks about the biology within a sphere

Exodus talks about the geometry about a sphere

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Compendium

Christ means "Conscious"
Jesus means "Emotional"
Lord means "Body"

If you realise this, you will understand why the allegory work so well, even though the Bible interpretations aren't correct

Try applying these translations and you'll see they work perfectly with each other, and within their misunderstood allegories

Joshua also means "Emotional". They are confused as being one in the same, but they actually represent different perspective aspects of the same thing

It means "I am your", portraying a personal "internal" perspective, of something that is written from a third person "external" perspective as Jesus Christ

Emotional Conscious is reflected internally in the old Testament as "Kohan" or "Conscience", which is the balancing of emotional conscious

In the Old Testament it is explained in first person as it is felt. In the new Testament, it is explained subjectively in third person

You should be able to understand all the allegories of Jesus Christ from this, as they explain the trials and tribulations of the emotional conscious, in consciousness

They even interact with this person the same as they would objectively interact and analyse their emotional conscious or conscience

It is the reason that Jesus Christ works so many people, whilst being completely wrong for others

See how it works?

Thanks for the breakdown. Interesting.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   

I fully appreciate the time and effort you put into this thread.
1 Billion stars to you! If anyone has ears, let them hear!

There is only one Savior.
We really only need to ask for His help.
Ask, ye shall receive.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: romilo

I add these video titles for much better look into all this translation etc

Channel Youtube: John Kostik
Genesis 1:1 Time, Space & Matter
Genesis 1:1 The Hebrew Aleph Bet
Genesis 1:1 Aleph Tav
Jesus in Genesis: 1. The First Word of the Bible
Jesus in Genesis: 2. The 2nd and 3rd Words of the Bible

these are few i recommend to start with.
for this topic these are awesome insight, for the conclusion is its all about the Son of God!

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Christ means "Conscious"
Jesus means "Emotional"
Lord means "Body"

What language are you translating from? None of your examples are true translations from Hebrew, Aramaic or Greek.

See how it works?

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   

The Ten Prophecies of Satan

Jesus is a false Messiah

According to Jesus’ admissions, as well as the Bible’s prophecies, Jesus of Nazareth could not have been the Messiah. This of course, would invalidate Christianity as we know it. The compilation presented here shall be split in three sections. The first shall be the biblical prophecies that were made in order to identify the messiah, which Jesus does not fulfill. The second shall be the prophecies that Christians use to say that Jesus was the Messiah, yet they clearly fail. The third set shall be the prophecies and statements Jesus made yet they are false and have never came true.

End Times

According to the Bible the “End Times” Should Have Already Occurred!

Jesus and his apostles made many prophecies concerning the Armageddon. Christians would have you believe that it shall come as “a thief in the night”. Yet, the Bible is rather clear concerning when it would happen. Matter of fact, the Bible consistently said it would follow soon after Jesus’ death. When you point out such verses to Christians they will try to weasel it out of it by saying Christ was talking about his “future” apostles versus the ones he was directly speaking to. All it takes is a close examinations of the pronouns used in order to see that Christ truly did believe the end times would have happened nearly 2,000 years ago. Keep in mind that the Bible claims it is “fit for reproof’ and Christianity “lives and dies on the resurrection and end times”. If we are to believe these verses and accept that the end time prophecies failed then surely the whole book is invalid.

Jesus Lied

Jesus Lied About Prayer

Jesus is quoted many times in the Bible saying that a believer can ask for anything through prayer and receive it. He even goes so far as to say that mountains and trees can be thrown into the sea simply by praying for it. This is clearly a lie, and can be proven to be a lie by any believer. Simply pray for me to be converted to Christianity right away. Or better yet ask God to move the mountains behind my house. He could make a lot of converts that way.

Amun. Praise Satan!

edit on 13-10-2021 by Kreeate because: ilovedadevul

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Cooperton may the Lord watch over you, here is the Lords prayer in Aramaic, others say that this is not correct as it is Syrian Aramaic but the Syriac Orthodox church as sang this since before the establishment of the church in the west and may be the direct descendant of the Church of St James.

Either way it is beautiful.

Do not be swayed by the evil that has shown his face here, pray for them or leave them to God.

Here is another beautiful song.

And here is a beautiful movie, some may believe it merely allegorical but I believe it is actually true from Greece, subtitles in English.

No one is beyond salvation if they will only come to the Lord.

edit on 13-10-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
Cooperton may the Lord watch over you, here is the Lords prayer in Aramaic, others say that this is not correct as it is Syrian Aramaic but the Syriac Orthodox church as sang this since before the establishment of the church in the west and may be the direct descendant of the Church of St James.

Either way it is beautiful.

Do not be swayed by the evil that has shown his face here, leave them to God.

Indeed. Our Lord Satan loves you too. Peace be upon you. I shall pray for your soul.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Kreeate

I have met your boss, sickening vile old man that seeks after little children's soul's but he is finished, you hear the truth FINISHED and if you jump on that particular bandwagon so shall you be.

How did he get to you, were you simple a bad person or did he hiss like an Asthmatic old man into your ear when you were very small and ask you to give him your soul revealing himself and telling you he would give you a wonderful wonderful life if you did, how he felt so sorry for you if you did not because you would have such a bad life, are YOU still in there or simply a hollowed out husk for one of his weeds to grow in.

Pathetic.

Yeshua is MY God and he unlike yours suffered for us.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
a reply to: Kreeate

I have met your boss, sickening vile old man that seeks after little children's soul's but he is finished, you hear the truth FINISHED and if you jump on that particular bandwagon so shall you be.

How did he get to you, were you simple a bad person or did he hiss like an Asthmatic old man into your ear when you were very small and ask you to give him your soul revealing himself and telling you he would give you a wonderful wonderful life if you did, how he felt so sorry for you if you did not because you would have such a bad life, are YOU still in there or simply a hollowed out husk for one of his weeds to grow in.

Pathetic.

Yeshua is MY God and he unlike yours suffered for us.

He is not my "boss" and you have certainly never met him, lol.
Your fantasies don't exactly meet my standards or criteria...

Nonetheless, I only wish you fortune, goodwill and prosperity. May you be blessed in all your endeavors.
No ill will is intended or aimed at you mate.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   

If the awaited Messiah was in fact the source of all things and founder of the universe, we would expect that before his coming into the temporal world that there would be many premonitions that foreshadowed His inevitable arrival.

I don't think you can use Torah to assert that Jesus is God when Numbers 23:19, 1 Samuel 15:29 and Hosea 11:9 clearly state that God is not a man.

If we look at christian gospels, Jesus stated in John 8:40 "As it is, you are looking for a way to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God".

Was Jesus telling the truth, when he stated he was just a man with knowledge from God? If that was untrue then the truthfulness of the entire gospel is questionable, no?

I do believe you are in breach of one of the most important commandments in Judiasm "thou shalt have no other gods before me". That commandment is warning that any interpretation of God (be it Jesus, Krishna, Buddha or whoever) is not God but an effigy that only empowers our minds. Not our spirituality.

God Bless.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend

If the awaited Messiah was in fact the source of all things and founder of the universe, we would expect that before his coming into the temporal world that there would be many premonitions that foreshadowed His inevitable arrival.

I don't think you can use Torah to assert that Jesus is God when Numbers 23:19, 1 Samuel 15:29 and Hosea 11:9 clearly state that God is not a man.

If we look at christian gospels, Jesus stated in John 8:40 "As it is, you are looking for a way to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God".

Was Jesus telling the truth, when he stated he was just a man with knowledge from God? If that was untrue then the truthfulness of the entire gospel is questionable, no?

I do believe you are in breach of one of the most important commandments in Judiasm "thou shalt have no other gods before me". That commandment is warning that any interpretation of God (be it Jesus, Krishna, Buddha or whoever) is not God but an effigy that only empowers our minds. Not our spirituality.

God Bless.

Might want to actually include whom you're quoting?

Either way... it's an interesting fairytale. Thanks for the addition to the lore.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend

God Bless.

Interesting points, and I do think that there is a potential to over-idolize the earthly aspects, while assuming the heavenly aspects are out of reach while on the earth.

But, Jesus Himself said it best:

"The Father and I are One"

We are God's children, and God is our Father. A child becomes like their dad, assuming they act according to the guidance of their dad.

The beautiful thing about the purest form of truth is that it manifests on multiple layers, it is physically, symbolically, and spiritually true. The people of Jesus's time can trace their lineage back to Abraham, and even further to Adam. These were real people's real grandparents. They also date our current year around the time of Jesus's coming.

originally posted by: Kreeate

Your fantasies don't exactly meet my standards or criteria...

Dude... you believe your grandparents are mutated microbes. The most baseless fantasy of all fantasies.

Look at how glend debates cordially... that's how it should be done.
edit on 13-10-2021 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
Dude... you believe your grandparents are mutated microbes. The most baseless fantasy of all fantasies.
Look at how glend debates cordially... that's how it should be done.

Look into literature and its application perhaps? Anyway, not my place to do so.

All I have to say is that Satan loves you. Embrace Him and take His love into your soul.
Open your heart to Satan and love will fill your life.

edit on 13-10-2021 by Kreeate because: evillllyoution

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kreeate

Look into literature and its application perhaps?

I have. No example of a population of organisms evolving into something distinctly different. No possibility for abiogenesis. Amino acid and Nucleotide polymers spontaneously decay in water, making random chance creation of these extra long DNA codes absolutely impossible without intelligent input. You're just a typical atheist that thinks they know everything. Yet your entire philosophy is just spreading your own hopeless ideology that insists this is all an accident where we return to eternal nothingness.

Luckily, as I showed in the OP, God foreshadowed the coming of Christ to authenticate that there is a Way. I hope the best for you man, but you're just being zealous for purposelessness.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join