It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senior cop QUITS Victoria Police over Covid enforcement - WOW

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 11:55 PM
link   
This is a first, a VIC police officer who sees what's going on, and knows that if she said anything she'd be fired, so instead, quits, and comes out with reasons why.

Shame the good cops have to do this, and leave the dross in power....

eta -- I don't know where to post this, tbh. but it's political in my region, hope that this was the correct place.
edit on 9-10-2021 by jerich0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

I hope shes the first of many.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 01:09 AM
link   

When enough people cover the tip of the spear, the rest will follow.

These are the real heroes of our day.

I wish this brave woman wiell.
edit on 9-10-2021 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I've just read that there is no vax mandate for certain Victorian Gov employees incl. police, judges and lawyers.....

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat
I've just read that there is no vax mandate for certain Victorian Gov employees incl. police, judges and lawyers.....[/quote

two tier system we have soon to be exsposed

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I hope shes the first of many.

As do I. There are other videos of police talking with someone from Rebel News, Avi Yemini, who covers a lot of this, and they seem like good people. Just unable to move, for want of a better phrase.

But this lady gets my full respect. It's just s shame, we lose a good officer in the process. There are already too many complicit complying with orders, so I hope this does say something to those who are still there, but with concerns...

Time will tell though...

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam

When enough people cover the tip of the spear, the rest will follow.

These are the real heroes of our day.

I wish this brave woman wiell.

As do I. I will take numbers. god knows the political environment is squashing any and every attempt to do so from within. This lady is a martyr in my opinion.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 01:40 AM
link   

I've just read that there is no vax mandate for certain Victorian Gov employees incl. police, judges and lawyers.....

Last I heard, the police were not mandated to get jabbed. Just forced to mask up. but I've not heard anything since, and that was a few weeks.. maybe a month ago.

Even Dan the Spanner Man andrews just got picked up not following his own mandate, by not wearing a mask.

He's next to go, I think. But where there is a void, in a cesspool, only other detritus floods in, lest it is sanitized.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
two tier system we have soon to be exsposed

A caste system, really. I don't even want to envision the future based on current events.

We've all dropped the ball and let the world fall to this. Shiny things distracted us for too long. Drawing us in with candy crush flappy birds. In 2010 I said, in a class, that people are becoming androids because they NEED their phone. I said so because a girl I was in class with said she broke her iphone, and while waiting for it to be fixed, she bought a new one. She couldn't wait a few days.

She was the first to sneer "No we're not..." when I said it. I just smiled... but back then, it was far from today.

Too willing to sit still, too unwilling to stand, unless it's for the right to sit still... :/

Haha you broke my quote tags

Holy hannah !! o.O

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Just saw it this arvo on Sky....something something "jurisdictional limitations"...

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 02:39 AM
link   

That's great, but it's the wrong person who's gone. Obviously if it was Dan that'd be better, however at this moment the person I'd like to see gone the most is that Mother # Sutton.

Why?

Because on Friday he Mandated Masks For Primary School Kids.

He is one sick # and needs to be jailed.

Li nk
edit on 9 10 2021 by myselfaswell because: added link to insanity.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

Brett Sutton is a lying cheating bastard. I am sick of dan saying the health advice is: to enforce more draconian rules and restrictions, though this health advice is never publically published. What the hell.

Brett Sutton is as corrupt as dan, look at the I cook food corruption scandal.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Good on this officer questioning her being.

She must have an iq above, 50.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatcoat

Unbelievable. For our safety, and all..

I'm moving to outer space. The radiation might kill me, but this scary pland.. pandemic and vaccine will surely make life on earth a living hell...

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatcoat
"Commonwealth employees"????
OK, that might mean something different in Australia, but for me in another, the mother of the commonwealth countries, and looking at what is about to be enforced in Seskatchewan, and the Queen herself just last week encouraging everyone to "get the jab for the sake of others"....this turn of phrase is very ominous!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 07:07 AM
link   

The same is true in the U.S.

Whitehouse
FDA
CDC
Phizer,Moderna etc

are all exempt from any mandates.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   

The same is happening in the U.S with this defund the police campaign. A huge exodus of cops occurred and actual defunding. The good ones leave. Different tactic, same result. The difference in the U.S is tho that people still have their right to bear arms. Australians gave up those rights in the late 90's so any police force can just walk right over them.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 07:40 AM
link   
The Covid “restrictions” in Australia are for control, what else could they be for?
All those restrictions for a virus that kills less than 1% of those who catch it?
Wake the # up Australia.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

The same is happening in the U.S with this defund the police campaign. A huge exodus of cops occurred and actual defunding. The good ones leave. Different tactic, same result. The difference in the U.S is tho that people still have their right to bear arms. Australians gave up those rights in the late 90's so any police force can just walk right over them.

I have arms.. no one is walking over me.. ever.

I don't however have a gun. I don't need one.

posted on Oct, 10 2021 @ 02:55 AM
link   
My SO is in mining and has to have the jab by December 1st or be sacked , 3 people on his crew alone are putting in their resignations , but we're not in the financial position atm with a mortgage and young kids to support for him to quit .
Funny thing is I'm in pharmacy and I'm not legally required yet to be jabbed. Who's more at risk in their profession?
I guess my sector isn't keeping the economy going, so no complaints from me but when it's mandated I have to have it it'll be a catch 22 because I can't get the flu shot because I react badly.
Considering I'll still be able to get it and pass it along after being vaccinated it sucks that I'll have to get it or my kids go without

top topics

<<   2 >>

join