It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Things Have Gone Badly

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: SwampFox999

Hopefully you paid for most of the house...

Lock her out... and never talk again...

shes probably been doin such things the entire time you've been together....

You can't change those kind of women... they need attention from men... that will not ever change

IF you confront her about it... she'll flip the script and make it your fault

She has family... send her to them and fly it solo....

Don't even talk about it... just give her the boot... and IF you don't... things will get much worse

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Just spend time having a good cry for two long days, maybe watch some sappy movies and cry some more. Then you will be done with it, go back to life and find a happier next relationship at some point.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Best advice I've heard here is "don't act desperate".

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Onlyyouknow
Just spend time having a good cry for two long days, maybe watch some sappy movies and cry some more. Then you will be done with it, go back to life and find a happier next relationship at some point.

sounds like a womans solution...

Men don't play that way... erm... most men

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
That's how im.playing it. Just ki d of giving her space....I figure if there isn't t an answer by tonight. That's my answer and I'll have to move on from there.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   
There will be some tears. Man enough to admit.that. no sappy movies though. Just not my thing....sappy or movies in general. a reply to: Akragon

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 07:07 PM
link   

no shame in crying bro.... I've been through this long ago

Hate to say it but IF shes that kind of women she will never change... cheaters don't change

narcissistic women are toxic... especially modern women...

Don't even talk about it bro... just give her the boot... no questions

the more you talk the more she'll con you... make it seem like it was only one time....

and it WILL happen again....

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I hate to say this, but if the house is in her name, then just walk! No, RUN.

Let her deal with it. If your name isn't on the note then you have no skin in the game. Leave now.

Like I said earlier, you will NOT change her mind. Only she can change her mind. And, the more you try to change her mind, the more she will play games with you. BTDT. BUT it won't matter because you'll be gone and on to greener pastures. She's playing you. She's using you. Cut that S# off right now!

Cost me a half a million in stock, but I got the house (it was in my name...and we were married). I came out on the better end. She ran off with some lowlife dude from work, and they went supernova about 6 months later. She came crawling back, but I was long gone. The only contact number she had left was my parents, and they told me all about it. Never talked to her again. SEE YA!!

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Dude,

EJECT !!!

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I never give advice on this kind of stuff. I just try to talk to people to buffer situations because usually I do not know the whole story and giving advice without proper knowledge of things is not good practice. In relationships there are so much heresay it is almost impossible to tell what is real.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I never give advice on this kind of stuff. I just try to talk to people to buffer situations because usually I do not know the whole story and giving advice without proper knowledge of things is not good practice. In relationships there are so much heresay it is almost impossible to tell what is real.

Not sure poster is asking for advice as much as affirmation of what he is already acknowledging.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 11:42 PM
link   

TNot sure poster is asking for advice as much as affirmation of what he is already acknowledging.

dont know what horse you rode in on, but its well established that you like bosch appliances.
Whether you're searching for the perfect cookware to complement your cooking appliances, or you're looking for professional cleaning and descaling products to maintain your laundry appliances, our range of accessories and maintenace products provide the perfect solutions to enhance your appliances and keep them working at their best for longer.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rikku

TNot sure poster is asking for advice as much as affirmation of what he is already acknowledging.

dont know what horse you rode in on, but its well established that you like bosch appliances.
Whether you're searching for the perfect cookware to complement your cooking appliances, or you're looking for professional cleaning and descaling products to maintain your laundry appliances, our range of accessories and maintenace products provide the perfect solutions to enhance your appliances and keep them working at their best for longer.

Pretty sure we just discovered who is either an alien or AI!!

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: SwampFox999
a reply to: yuppa
Oh yeah just her name...thanks to some shady family I'm still in the process of rebuilding my credit. That being said. I wouldnt say gold digger, but her lifestyle is and always have been above my spartan possessions and loot. But until recently.i wasnt aware it was a problem.

And to the waiting too long. Hers are the feet that have been dragging.

Well since the house is in her name,quietly find a place to go and leave without saying a word if possible. cause she will sell the house for drugs one day i bet. for a 50 dolla rock lol.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Cut out the rotted flesh and cauterize the wound, brother...

nothing good would come from anything else..

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

They are narcissists and completely vain..

Oh and they never did anything wrong, either. They happily move on and torment the next play thing.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 03:17 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 03:18 AM
link   
You won't see it now but she is doing you a favor, get a decent attorney though just in case.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa
After a long night of no real answers, or anything really for that matter. That's what I'm planning for today.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Proto88

Never a truer word. My ex put me on the street, no cash, no clothes. Made a go.of it 12 months later and shes still bonkers. I knocked it on the head last month as damaged goods can never be repaired, as much as we might like to think/hope.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join