It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has the Zodiac killer been identified?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   
The Zodiac Killer was a serial killer in Northern California in the late 1960s. The killer sent taunting letters and cards to local newspapers. A few of the letters included cryptograms or puzzles. The 1971 movie 'Dirty Harry', starring Clint Eastwood was based on the Zodiac.

The Zodiac has been ID'd says a task force known as The Case Breakers.

Apparently the FBI hasn't closed the case yet.

The original website from 1998 "recognized by law enforcement". Check here for more.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I suppose I might accept it if the FBI says it was him.
edit on 7 10 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I took a look at this the other day and I definitely found their evidence lacking.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   
The scars appear to match

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Come on man! We all know that it was really Trump....I mean, you know. That is why he ran for office, to cover it up.

In all seriousness, there is a part of me that says they pulled a dead guys name out of a hat and said it was him.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy
In all seriousness, there is a part of me that says they pulled a dead guys name out of a hat and said it was him.

Yep. Why not? It's not like the guy's gonna come out of the woodwork just to prove he's still alive and well.

Some government flunky's just out to get some credit for nothing.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Has he been vaccinated?

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Post deux

I hope he’s dead
edit on 7-10-2021 by DBCowboy because: Day drinking

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Ted Cruz was relieved to hear of this news lol. (Apparently he was thought to be him even though the timelines do not match at all).

Also, Gary Poste was alleged to have been a big Minnesota Vikings fan. So us Vikings fans are blaming him for our cursed fortune. First Zodiac killing?

Dec 20 1968
Vikings first post season loss
Dec 22 1968

There was also a screen grab on Twitter of a review left by Gary Poste on a book or movie about Ted Bundy. He gave it a 1 star and said he was overrated as a killer lol. Now I have no idea if this is accurate but there are a few other things that pop up that makes you go hmmm.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: ColeYounger

Has he been vaccinated?

I'm not sure about that, but I'm told he voted for Biden!

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

he died in 2018

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

he died in 2018

From Covid?

DAMMIT!

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 10:54 PM
link   

That comment needed this emoji and not just a star

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan
I suppose I might accept it if the FBI says it was him.

Not sure if serious.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   

George Hodel has very bizarre & interesting background. His son Steve Hodel (former LAPD homicide detective) argued a circumstantial case that his father was also the Zodiac Killer based upon a police sketch, years of research, and the similarity of the style of the Zodiac letters to the Black Dahlia Avenger letters. In a later interview he said he's convinced his father was the Zodiac killer.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Always found this a fascinating case. They say they broke the cipher, that revealed his name, and some alternate ciphers, based on his name being cracked. The scars matching don't mean a lot, not like there was a photo of Zodiac to compare.

S&F

new topics

top topics

join