It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Jaw DROPPED when I Tested Someone's Immune System After the 2nd Jab

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye,
Thanks for posting this one, the question is how long does the immune system stay in this state. Since a normal vaccine just drops it for a couple of weeks, Has the shot permanently stuffed it up.The anecdotal reports don't look that great.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

🤷🏼‍♀️

We don't know if this is an isolated case, how long it might last...we just don't know the things we ought to know. And there's not much effort to find out.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

There are plenty of scientific posts of what the blood on slides looks like before and after the vaccine. The Doctor here has just given us a readout of what someone's blood readings looks like if they have AIDS, you might think if the patient had had the Covid virus that might be the case as he was fighting it off. But this is from the vaccine,
There are plenty of Doctors saying that they are seeing spikes of diseases in vaccinated people ,if this pans out to be true then people are essentially dying of what they would have died with at some time in their lives but a lot sooner. It's Total deniability.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Yes, I have seen the slides showing the blood and the vaccines. I have not seen anything to debunk what's been found...just character assassinations. I've also heard about dormant viruses waking up in vaccinated people and read personal stories to that effect.

If there is a myriad of potentially life-threatening adverse effects, it's going to be difficult to prove the vaccines are the cause.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I suggest all vaccinated members here receive the antibody test to screen for all the data shown in the video and upload their results as corroboration. It's the only way to be sure this is a vaccine related issue.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

I would also like if people had the means & motivation to get labs done after both jabs.

If there is a contributing underlying condition to the lab numbers in the video, it would be nice to know so that people with the same condition could be informed that the jabs might be unhelpful to them or put them at risk...even if it's temporary.

On a related note, I searched for the medications I take on VAERS. One of them had an 18% reported fatality rate. The fatality rate of the reports overall is about 2.5%. I'd like answers to why that is. Is it too risky for people on that medication to get the jabs?

Instead, we aren't even allowed to demand answers let alone ask the questions.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 07:14 PM
link   
It's about time someone did this. I've been waiting for some before and after blood samples. Good info and everyone who hasn't had a vaccine for Covid19 but is contemplating it should have their blood tested before and after. See THE TRUTH with your own eyes.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   

If you look deeper into the CDC's own data they affirm that the death rate in the Vaccinated is at present 15% higher than the unvaxed. Here he brings in the Doctor who did the bloodwork and backs his findings up.www.bitchute.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
I suggest all vaccinated members here receive the antibody test to screen for all the data shown in the video and upload their results as corroboration. It's the only way to be sure this is a vaccine related issue.

I would agree with you on that one. Its becoming interesting in some places how they are suggesting not to take or do an antibody test.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

I don't think they want to know...

I probably wouldn't either.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I had a thought why are the homeless and street dwellers exempt? could I suggest that their natural load of Germs and viruses would be off the charts, compared with the mouth gargling showered and preened averaged city dweller? and if they got the shot it might show up as euthanizing the homeless as their natural biome just engulfs them. If what we are seeing is that a vaccinated person's immune system gets progressively damaged by each shot. Then in a few more months, the unvaccinated could indeed be carrying a normal viral load, which could be bad news for an immune-compromised person. It does rather look like this conspiracy theory is turning into fact as the new data is revealed. Even this might be by a design who knows.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   

So, the worst pandemic the world has ever seen with a 99.8% recovery rate. Mayhaps they had expected it to be much worse... but when it turned out that it wasn't they decided to force a jab that MAKES it worse.

Ie; most people won't get seriously ill, so we'll tell them they will, and then mandate a vaccine that causes enormous problems, then claim it's a new variant, and therefore push harder for even more vaccines...

I'm usually not one to lend my thoughts to extremes, but the world is forcing my hand, at this point.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

If it pans out that way, what that means is people will start dying from all kinds of illnesses because they have no defenses left.

They are already calling such cases covid deaths.

posted on Oct, 4 2021 @ 10:34 PM
link   

The clue, underneath your post, and remaining unspoken :
If this were a scientific exercise : there would be following-up, testing, and publicly available, UNBIASED, information.

But it ain't.
So there isn't.

We get lies and propaganda, and scared folks telling everyone to just STFU, and take the jab.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

You'd think the company doing human trials on an EUA would provide so much huh??
edit on 5-10-2021 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam

If it pans out that way, what that means is people will start dying from all kinds of illnesses because they have no defenses left.

Hope none of this is true.

This was the "conspiracy" speculation I first read about 5 months ago. This is precisely what will happen.

We just now began flu season so for the next 3 months we will see a lot of flu deaths that will be coded as covid deaths because let's not forget folks....the entire US is still under a state of "emergency" meaning the hospitals are still getting paid between $13,000 to $39,000 for "covid patients"

We live in criminal times.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Debunkology

If it was the stress from having to have a shot (against his will) why were the lab results ok after the first shot?

edit on 5-10-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
If it was the stress from having to have a shot (against his will) why were the lab results ok after the first shot?

Maybe they were exposed to more negative info about it between the first and the second jab?

Just a possibility.

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

So it would be the fault of the anti-jabbers?

posted on Oct, 5 2021 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

Maybe they were exposed to more negative info about it between the first and the second jab?

Just a possibility.

He did not want the first shot.

But maybe after seeing the good lab results from the first shot he felt calmer than before the first shot.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join