It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did We Know Covid19 Mask Cause Plastic Micro Fiber Inhulation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   
W

Well I had been wondering about, this possible problem for quit some time. I checked, but I was some what , surprised that no one else had brought this matter up.
FROM; The South China Morning Post
Covid-19 mask 'cause plastic fibre inhalation-but we should still use them'
Chinese study finds most mask shed microplastic fibres that are inhaled by the wearer and culd be harmful

But effects are unclear and vastly outweighed by the benefitof preventing coton19 transmission, researchers say

I mean really, what's the big deal inhalling plastic fibers that could, might, maybe, build up in your lungs for years, like what are the chances that they find out that the plastic fibers could build up in you lungs and you could never get rid of, unless you had a lung transplant or something, I mean just saying, who knows right, maybe the WHO does know.Plus too, also compare to getting a nastie cold, which would you want, I would take the possible lung replacement in a second, sure would not want that Covid cold and the complicacation of have you lungs blown up like a bloon till they amost pop, but don't worry you die before that happens, so what to worry.

The ASIAN VOIC scmp.COM STORY IS IN THERE, CAN'T SEE SCREEN TO WELL, HAVE TO SEACH FIND WHOLE THAT'S ALL HAD FOR ADDRESS

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I wasn't aware of this but I wouldn't be the least bit surprised. I worked in metal casting for a couple years and have worked in specialized painting and can say that plaster dust and paint particles are really bad to breathe in. Both occupations had OSHA regulations which required respirators. Plaster particles and paint particles are far larger than viral particles and yet a flimsy face mask is supposedly enough to protect the wearer and those around the wearer from viral particles.

lol

I do remember seeing these videos...

Yummy...

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Waiting for someone to say that medical workers have been wearing them for a long time without a problem.

Asbestos has been used by humans since 4,000 BC. They only figured it was a carcinogen in the 1970's.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: OOOOOO

The wife and I both noted after wearing masks for more than an hour we both cough the rest of the evening.

Rebreathing causes a build up of moisture in the lungs, this causes congestion. A couple glasses of water and 200mg of guafenisin(sp), and a lot of coughing later our lungs are clear.

2 points

1) if at any time you inhale a contagion bacteria/virus that's going to stay in your lungs until your mask is off and you cough up the excess moisture. Perfect breeding ground for an infection.

2) we both noticed because of clear BB sized hardend mucus. Inside some of these BB's - you guessed it mask fibers.

We're smart enough to hydrate and use expectorant to clean our lungs after extended mask use. What about those that don't, or people with COPD?

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   
1. you are dying faster when you use a mask, inhaling our own CO2

2. the longer you breath CO2 , the shorter you will live

3. with high CO2 more women become infertile

4. huge amount of CO2 lets people to be easier controlled -because of their body animic state-

5. with high CO2 people is unhappy

6. CO2 makes that people dont want to move, play, run, jump or do activities that require large movements

7. with high CO2 levels, most of the animals and plants die

Those were the results of Biosphere 2 , a multi million dollar, fully closed representation of the world, decades ago, where they had problems with excess of CO2.

edit on 1-10-2021 by lux666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Maybe this is why they keep saying wear 2 masks ? 😎

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   

There's a big push to get rid of asbestos because it causes lung damage.

The same authorities are now telling us to put on masks that leave foreign things in our lungs.

And they're telling us to get vaccinated with drugs that generate blood clots, which can get jammed into our lungs, causing serious emergency medical conditions.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyman65
Yeah, it is easy to realize, that some people would be more susceptible, to the fine particules, that are present in the fabric of the mask. I notice sometimes it seems like I can't breath, enough.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   

I stayed at a ritzy hotel this weekend. The designer should be shot. The carpeting was a weird cut pile and the headboard was a velour type of material. When the sun came in the room all you could see was dust everywhere.

What I’m saying is that we are pretty much plastic at this point. Everything that we eat, sleep and breathe in is plastic.
Not sure if the masks add to that, but maybe while they are adding mask stands to our lungs, they are keeping rug and headboard plastic strands out. Who knows.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: lux666

I'm an overweight asthmatic middle aged man with high blood pressure. I can run a mile with a mask on (I know because I tried when I was bored one day last year)

True, I'm fit for my weight and my conditions are well managed, but if some people struggle so badly with wearing masks they need to see a doctor. They have something seriously wrong with their lungs.

top topics

join