It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich is Stunned by the Amount of Potential 2020 Election Fraud.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: BrujaRebooted

Like a punch in the gut, eh?

I'm not even against mail-in voting per se'... I think it could be done fairly and honestly. But it does require proper safeguards and some teeth in the law to ensure those safeguards are observed.

I sure hope someone in Cali has a plan.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

There is no evidence that Trump won the election. To date the overwhelming majority of fraudulent votesidentified were for Trump. Facts and common sense tells us Trump lost the election....and likely lost it by a larger margin than originally counted.

Unlike the Trump worshipers, I know the difference between cold hard facts and pure speculation.
edit on 30-9-2021 by jrod because: G

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Mark Brnovich is Stunned by the Amount of Potential 2020 Election Fraud.

I would be stunned if Mark Brnovich actually does something about it and people at the right level actually get held accountable.

edit on 39930America/ChicagoThu, 30 Sep 2021 08:39:40 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Once again the actual facts get in the way of your speculation.

No where in the CyberNinjas report did they say anything about decertifying the election!

edit on 30-9-2021 by jrod because: G

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: jrod
Gotta source for your claim that the majority of the questionable votes were for Trump?

Is this the best you can do when you finally address the fraudulent votes? lol.

First ‘no fraud’, then ‘fraud was all for Trump’. lol.

edit on 9/30/2021 by BrujaRebooted because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
I would be stunned if Mark Brnovich actually does something about it besides sound bytes and talk.

He's running for Senate, this is him paying lip service to the fraud crowd.

Anyone who is gullible enough to think a politician isn't going to tell you exactly what you want to hear and then do nothing that they say should also purchase some snake oil.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: jrod

The final report doesnt have that recommendation from CN. So what? I didnt make a claim at all about that other than it being a distraction from the fraud found that ya’ll dont want to talk about.

Your red herring is really starting to reek. You need something fresh.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: interupt42
I would be stunned if Mark Brnovich actually does something about it besides sound bytes and talk.

Anyone who is gullible enough to think a politician isn't going to tell you exactly what you want to hear and then do nothing that they say should also purchase some snake oil.

Nah. thats only the OTHER political team. MY political team is honest,ethical, and does what is best for all of us.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Exactly. His statement didn't read like something an AG would put out. It sounds like a statement put out by someone campaigning.
edit on 9/30/2021 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

"I will really do some stuff but there's a cleverly worded disclaimer in what I'm saying which means I won't be doing anything. Now please donate, suckers."

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

He may do more than you think:

www.cnn.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150
When the government no longer represents the people... it is no longer a legitimate government.

Should "the people" continue to tolerate such a government? We seem pretty content doing so.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Trump was cheated out of the elections. That is all we know and can't do jack shiiit about it. Even Trump can't do anything about it. And he is not a poor man either.

No he was not. The audit proved that, understand?

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   
The fact that as much corruption was found is alarming enough to know voting is a Stone Age system 🤣

The problem is with the precautions they DON'T take and write into laws and guidelines 🤣

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

The entire election was illegitimate and must be decertified. There is no way to trust any results from it.

Prove it. Oh wait, you tried and could not.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted
a reply to: interupt42

He may do more than you think:

www.cnn.com...

I expect as much action and accountability from him as it came from Trumps DOJ,CIA,FBI,Epstein did not kill himself, lock her up , and the letter not allowed to be named mantra.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   

That's him saying, "Look at my left hand", while he gives you the finger with his right.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: musicismagic
Trump was cheated out of the elections. That is all we know and can't do jack shiiit about it. Even Trump can't do anything about it. And he is not a poor man either.

The most important thing is to determine if fraud was involved, and if there was, identify the fraudsters, arrest them, and get them to reveal who their bosses are.

Judging from how much CNN continually bad-mouthed the Arizona examination, I'd say the odds are good that Democrats were involved in creating some of the "crap" the Attorney General referred to.

We know fraud was involved. Ignore the MSM's bleating about how the audit allegedly confirmed Biden's win, because in fact it identified 17,000 duplicated ballots (some duplicated multiple times), and around 40-50,000 ballots with other problems that should have been excluded. Most of them are missing chain of custody documents, which means it might well be ballot box stuffing. The margin of victory was only about 10,000 votes, so these "errors" (fraud) were easily enough to affect the outcome of the election.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

We know fraud was involved

We also know Epstein didn't kill himself and I predict the same amount of accountability.

Ofcourse there will harsh words and language thrown around by politicians that people will want to hear that will make their bellies feel all nice and warm inside , but the end result will be no accountability or meaningful changes to address the issue .

edit on 21930America/ChicagoThu, 30 Sep 2021 11:21:22 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight
a reply to: carewemust

“I feel like there’s this window of opportunity, this key moment in history, that if we don’t stand up now and protect the Constitution and rule of law, we’ll never get it back,”

Yup. I hope they actually do continue with this and something actually happens. He's in a position of power to make changes.

Indeed. As we've seen time and time again over the past few years, COURTS and LAW ENFORCEMENT trigger meaningful results, for better or worse.

Senates, Houses, Investigative bodies, Panels, etc... are good for drawing out details, but as Senator Rand Paul told Anthony Fauci, as much as he wanted to, he did NOT (as a Senator) have the authority to slap the handcuffs on and lock him away.

edit on 9/30/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join