It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COVID in Israel.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   
The vaccine seems to be helping in Israel. Hard to argue with the math, unless you simply don't believe in math...

COVID in Israel: The 17% Unvaccinated Make Up 60% of Deaths This Week
The 17 percent of eligible Israelis who have not received the vaccine account for 85 coronavirus deaths in the past week

■ Israel's 17% unvaccinated account for 89% of ECMO patients
■ And 65% of serious cases and 60% of deaths

Read more
■ Booster shot increases protection elevenfold, data shows

www.haaretz.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: canucks555

Winter still dont start on celebrating to soon. They already have plans for a 5th booster shots.

Israel's 17% unvaccinated account for 89% of ECMO patients

I disagree with that. Most of the cases in Israel are vaxed.

Harvard business school had vaxed 96% of their staff and students and yet still had gotten covid despite fully vaxed.
edit on 28-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Is the bottom axis of that graph supposed to be over the friday, saturday, sunday they mention?

I find it hard to read.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Tell me, do they test vaccinated people for Covid when they die from other causes or just the unvaccinated?

Is every patient in Israel tested no matter the reason for coming to hospital or are they questioned as to vaccination status on arrival?

Also why are deaths at their lowest on record this year if this deadly disease is on the rampage.

The cure for Covid is not tyranny or perpetual forced injections no matter how much people delude themselves.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Aren't they considering you unvaxxed if you haven't gotten the booster there and if you were vaxxed before a certain recent period . Pretty sure that is the case. I'm not sure that tells the story you are seeing as clear as it implies.

edit on 28-9-2021 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

Or if 14 days haven’t elapsed since injection.

If you die instantly from the vaccine you’re still unvaccinated, if you tested positive for Covid and died with the needle still in your arm you would be an unvaccinated Covid death.

Insanity.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   

The not yet known long-term risks are a good reason for not being vaccinated...along with so many powerful people opting to not be vaccinated.

To top it off, the vast majority do not get any sicker from Covid-19 than they do from the flu.

The risks-to-rewards ratio says stay away from the vaccines.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede
Aren't they considering you unvaxxed if you haven't gotten the booster there and if you were vaxxed before a certain recent period . Pretty sure that is the case. I'm not sure that tells the story you are seeing as clear as it implies.

Correct. It is talked about in one of the links in the story.

You are not fully vaxxed unless you have 3 shots there.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Where do you get your figures from? You or someone similar pulled me up for saying that Israel is not the most vaxxed place on Earth it's true Gibralta is, it's a hundred percent vaxed that if you want to split hairs. And they are still showing red alerts for Covid figures. The fact is the vaccine DOES NOT WORK . This MSM science is wearing a bit thin.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Not arguing with the fact vax reduces deaths rate. But even so, people should not kneel to oppression. It was big pharma who made the virus in the first place and unleashed it on the people so they can make profit. My hero is still the one old guy who didn't kneed to Loki.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

Tell me, do they test vaccinated people for Covid when they die from other causes or just the unvaccinated?

Is every patient in Israel tested no matter the reason for coming to hospital or are they questioned as to vaccination status on arrival?

Also why are deaths at their lowest on record this year if this deadly disease is on the rampage.

The cure for Covid is not tyranny or perpetual forced injections no matter how much people delude themselves.

I don't know if everyone is tested. Maybe like the other poster said: it's winter there right now. I guess we'll have to see if things continue to progress.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Re: www.worldometers.info...

Israel has lost 825 people out of every 1,000,000 of population.

The USA has lost 2,114 per 1,000,000 of population.

Covid-19 deaths are barely noticeable
in the USA. They must be
very rare in Israel.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ihavethepower
Not arguing with the fact vax reduces deaths rate. But even so, people should not kneel to oppression. It was big pharma who made the virus in the first place and unleashed it on the people so they can make profit. My hero is still the one old guy who didn't kneed to Loki.

"Big Pharma" is a very vague statement. It basically covers all the bases for you. Who unleashed it on the people?
"They did"
Well, that would be vague as well..

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   

You mean that same "Big Pharma" which has bribed doctors in the past?

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Still not taking vax myself. Being trying to catch covid over the last 2 years, to no avail. Even if I did, symptoms must have been the same as common cold.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 08:58 PM
link   
If you cared at all about the math or believed in it lol you would post the actual numbers and not just percentages.

Like how only 80 out every million people in Israel are in the hospital with covid.

not dead just in the hospital.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Big Pharm is the one pulling the strings on Biden. 98% vaxed to get back to 2019 lifestyle my arse.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I wouldn't be trying to quote math from the msm.
You're going to get burned.

How many old and fat people died of the flu and how did YOU/MSM separate the two, since the covid test shows positive for the flu and the flu isn't being reported?

It's all horsecrap
It's going on 2 years, I'm not sure how much longer I can analyze this farce.
It's freakin' rediculous

edit on 9 by Mandroid7 because: Added2

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Covid is a scam, if you advocate for vaccines you support and promote the scam. By definition you’re a scammer.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: canucks555

Read more
■ Booster shot increases protection elevenfold, data shows

Natural immunity 13X better than the snake oil vaccines, Israeli study shows.

covid19updates.org...

Every single one of the fear hype BS articles on "covid deaths" continually fail to mention the fact that 80% of hospitalizations world wide are of people over 65 yrs of age.

It's called nature people. It's why we die and don't live forever. As we age our immune systems weaken. One last time...it's why we die.

The fear mongering idiots over a virus with a 99.98% survivability are next level imbeciles.

One last time...80% of the people across the planet hospitalized for covid are over the age of 65.

You can shove your vaccine fear mongering up your booty.
edit on 28-9-2021 by Type1338 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join