It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secretly Recorded - Pharma Officials Gravely Concerned About Covid-19 Vaccines LT Dangers.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: Chalcedony
a reply to: carewemust

Well they have all known that long term effects would be a thing. Why they try and lie about it is beyond me.... for example here is a quote from a Reuters article from JULY 2020! Yes. Way back in JULY 2020 about Astra Zeneca's liability protections...

“This is a unique situation where we as a company simply cannot take the risk if in ... four years the vaccine is showing side effects,” Ruud Dobber, a member of Astra’s senior executive team, told Reuters.

www.reuters.com...

So that tells you right there they know it is possible and they have told us it is possible to have long term effects. In their own words. Why brainwashed people keep saying what Fauci says is beyond me. They are telling us right there what it is.

All that your doing here is looking for reason to avoid getting a shot and are grasping at straws.

Fear of the unknown is just desperation. The liberal media has filled your head with fear.

The truth is that the technology in the vax isn't new. It's a decade old, and the long term effects are well known. The mRNA pack in the shot decays at a predictable rate and once it's gone there isn't anything left to cause long term effects. After a month thing stop happening so any damage done is complete and won't be done any more.

He cant tell us the long term effects, because nobody knows..

MRNA is a decades old technology no doubt, but it has never been combined with the proprietary mixture for covid and used as a delivery system for a viral vaccine, at best we have hypotheticals.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: AaarghZombies
Please post a link to the long term effects then.

I would like to see a link showing how many big pharma employees are flat earthers.
The member said that too.

You want me to dox them?

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I'd also like to see the list of long term effects on humans that are already "well known" by the "vaccine" manufacturers.

Will that be posted here soon...or should I grab some breakfast first?

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 07:08 AM
link   

The truth is that the technology in the vax isn't new. It's a decade old, and the long term effects are well known.

They said about leaded gasoline. Maybe we should start using that again. I think some pharmaceutical company said opioids are safe and non addictive too.

+13 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Still waiting for someone to explain the numbers, there is ZERO reason for anyone to be taking these experimental jabs.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 07:13 AM
link   

I would like to see a link showing how many big pharma employees are flat earthers.

You want me to dox them?

Did I ask for names and addresses?
No, I just want a link to research that shows how many big pharma employees are flat earthers.
A number, not names.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Though disgusting but you are comparing apples to oranges. What does one have to do with the other?

+19 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   

So, a couple of big pharma guys are anti vaxxers, big deal.

So, let me get this straight: some of the people who worked on the vaccine, developed the vaccine, and actively promote the vaccine are anti-vaxxers?

What was the definition of "anti-vaxxer" again?

TheRedneck

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Astonishing how fast definitions change in this day and age.

I swear at this rate I wont be able to speak by the time I die because I wont know what anything means.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

So, let me get this straight: some of the people who worked on the vaccine, developed the vaccine, and actively promote the vaccine are anti-vaxxers?

TheRedneck

Yes...and apparently, according to that poster, they also believe in a Flat Earth and Bigfoot.

Poster knows stuff.

(I'm still waiting to see that list of long term effects on humans that are already "well known" by the "vaccine" manufacturers.)

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

originally posted by: Chalcedony

Well they have all known that long term effects would be a thing. Why they try and lie about it is beyond me.... for example here is a quote from a Reuters article from JULY 2020! Yes. Way back in JULY 2020 about Astra Zeneca's liability protections...

“This is a unique situation where we as a company simply cannot take the risk if in ... four years the vaccine is showing side effects,” Ruud Dobber, a member of Astra’s senior executive team, told Reuters.

www.reuters.com...

So that tells you right there they know it is possible and they have told us it is possible to have long term effects. In their own words. Why brainwashed people keep saying what Fauci says is beyond me. They are telling us right there what it is.

All that your doing here is looking for reason to avoid getting a shot and are grasping at straws.

Fear of the unknown is just desperation. The liberal media has filled your head with fear.

The truth is that the technology in the vax isn't new. It's a decade old, and the long term effects are well known. The mRNA pack in the shot decays at a predictable rate and once it's gone there isn't anything left to cause long term effects. After a month thing stop happening so any damage done is complete and won't be done any more.

He cant tell us the long term effects, because nobody knows..

MRNA is a decades old technology no doubt, but it has never been combined with the proprietary mixture for covid and used as a delivery system for a viral vaccine, at best we have hypotheticals.

That's just it, we understand the components and we known how they interact with other things so we can determine what is and isn't possible, let alone plausible.

For example, there is no ingredient or combination of ingredients in the shot that could spontaneously generate magnatism or cause graphine to form.

We know that mRNA can't alter your DNA. It physically lacks the components required to do that and no interaction with any other vax ingredients will cause it to suddenly evolve DNA altering abilities.

It's like in the movies where a computer virus transmitted from your WiFi causes your microwave oven to become intelligent and to start shooting lasers at you.

In real life your microwave doesn't have a cpu capable of running an advanced AI, or the storage capacity to hold the software required, or the materials required to build a functioning laser.

I don't need to spend ages researching the subject to prove that an AI powered microwave oven invasion cannot happen, yet this is what you are asking me to do?

Has anybody ever performed a trial to check if watching CNN will change the color of your roof tiles?

Do they need to?

We know enough about the vax to know that if it hasn't killed you after a couple of months then it won't ever kill you.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

TheRedneck

Yes...and apparently, according to that poster, they also believe in a Flat Earth and Bigfoot.

Poster knows stuff.

(I'm still waiting to see that list of long term effects on humans that are already "well known" by the "vaccine" manufacturers.)

It's very short. In fact it's empty, because it has no long term side effects.

How do you propose I prove that something does not exist, isn't the fact that it's not there proof enough?

Here are all of the long term side effects from drinking a single glass of clean water... Did you see it?

Show me one single long term side effect from ANY component of the vax, ever, in any product or experiment.

I can't prove a negative, can you prove harm?

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   
But a month of damage tho? Your own words.

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 07:45 AM
link   

That's just it, we understand the components and we known how they interact with other things so we can determine what is and isn't possible, let alone plausible.

Is that the way they handled all of the medicines that had to be recalled because they killed people?
You know what I mean, the ones that were FDA approved as safe, but turned out not to be safe?
edit on b000000302021-09-28T07:46:22-05:0007America/ChicagoTue, 28 Sep 2021 07:46:22 -0500700000021 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

Still waiting for someone to explain the numbers, there is ZERO reason for anyone to be taking these experimental jabs.

Umm, almost three quarter of a million, that is 750K if you cant do math, have died in the US from C19. Thats the population of a decent sized city...dead. These deaths are also ontop of everything else killing the average American.

Let me guess, you are the person that has had covid like 3 times and fought through it right?

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 07:49 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   

You want me to dox them?

good Lord no, and don't prove what you say either. just say it, and it's the gospel. Is there some class where lefties learn that no sources are needed to debate, just say things and expect everyone to believe you? I understand the boot licking, but to couple that with piss poor debate skills is a crime.

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

You want me to dox them?

good Lord no, and don't prove what you say either. just say it, and it's the gospel. Is there some class where lefties learn that no sources are needed to debate, just say things and expect everyone to believe you? I understand the boot licking, but to couple that with piss poor debate skills is a crime.

Why does he have to be a leftie? Are you a Innie or outie?

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 07:55 AM
link   

What about the spike protein it produces? Do we know it doesn't have side effects?

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 28 2021 @ 08:02 AM
link   

What about the spike protein it produces? Do we know it doesn't have side effects?

TheRedneck

Here is something from the University of Nebraska I found. Sorry, literally first think that popped up. I hope this helps;

How long mRNA lasts in the body?
The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines work by introducing mRNA (messenger RNA) into your muscle cells. The cells make copies of the spike protein and the mRNA is quickly degraded (within a few days). The cell breaks the mRNA up into small harmless pieces. mRNA is very fragile; that's one reason why mRNA vaccines must be so carefully preserved at very low temperatures.

How long spike proteins last in the body?
The Infectious Disease Society of America (IDSA) estimates that the spike proteins that were generated by COVID-19 vaccines last up to a few weeks, like other proteins made by the body. The immune system quickly identifies, attacks and destroys the spike proteins because it recognizes them as not part of you. This "learning the enemy" process is how the immune system figures out how to defeat the real coronavirus. It remembers what it saw and when you are exposed to coronavirus in the future it can rapidly mount an effective immune response.

Link

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join