It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Affidavit of LTC Long MD, US Army Flight Surgeon regarding dangers of covid shots

page: 1

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   
www.deepcapture.com...

This is a bit of good news, unless LTC Long gets crushed by DoD and the madness continues.

It is refreshing to see a conscientious person set the record straight regarding the dangers these drugs pose to our armed forces.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

She was very thorough.

I'm glad to see Docs in the military are trying to do the right thing and not just shutting up and coloring.

I hope the injunction goes through.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Article by Patrick Byrne.

Linky Link

Patrick Byrne, the pro-Trump former Overstock CEO admits funneling cash to his ex-lover Maria Butina, the glamorous spy expected to be elected to Russia's parliament

I am not sure how I feel about this author presenting this information. Can he be trusted? Is this a real affidavit? I cant find any medical information on this particular Dr. Long. Is this like the nurse whistleblowers claiming hundreds are dying in hospitals?

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs
Patrick Byrne is not pro-Trump. He has said many times he's a libertarian who doesn't even like Trump. He has repeatedly stated his sole interest is in election integrity.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
Patrick Byrne is not pro-Trump. He has said many times he's a libertarian who doesn't even like Trump. He has repeatedly stated his sole interest is in election integrity.

In my opinion that does not make up for his lack of credibility.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Can you refute anything she said in the affidavit?

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

Article by Patrick Byrne.

Linky Link

Patrick Byrne, the pro-Trump former Overstock CEO admits funneling cash to his ex-lover Maria Butina, the glamorous spy expected to be elected to Russia's parliament

I am not sure how I feel about this author presenting this information. Can he be trusted? Is this a real affidavit? I cant find any medical information on this particular Dr. Long. Is this like the nurse whistleblowers claiming hundreds are dying in hospitals?

Seems awfully off topic, and would there be anything wrong if this were true? Is it illegal to give money to an ex-girlfriend?

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   

If this is true ..

Hats off to her

Riouz

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Your opinion lacks credibility. It comes across as the "uninformed" sort of opinion.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 04:17 AM
link   
"credibility"
You mean like how Biden faked getting his booster shot?

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
"credibility"
You mean like how Biden faked getting his booster shot?

I saw the video of him getting it. Oh, are you one of the people thinking that they injecting him with plain old air lol?

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Politicians are not into play-acting, right?

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I believe they want to destroy the military readiness of US troops giving the CCP a free hand anywhere in the world. Doctors equally distinguished and experienced are already being ignored by Congress. This was never about health but ensuring the jab is installed in as many human bodies as possible to begin culling the population either through death or sterility. That is a remarkable document all the same and a good one to pass to vax believers.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

I agree with you completely.

I would like to think there are more good guys in the military than there are bad guys. The DoD leadership has been utterly compromised.

Maybe conscientious members like LTC Long will prevail, but it will be a hard fight.

posted on Oct, 1 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   

I saw the video of him getting it

You mean that one with the fake WH scene on it?

top topics

join