It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australia now a nazi police state

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   
This is all supposed to be about keeping Australians safe. Have they no idea what they are now igniting?. If this keeps going soon there will be a lot of injuries, and deaths. What the police are now doing has been taken from the brownshirts playbook. It's a shame that they are this thick, do the Austrailian police have an IQ limit of 50 to be able to join?. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Yes, some of the police actions have been heavy handed, but I don’t see them attacking nurses, or desecrating war memorials.

How’s this comment?

Murdering families eh?

Classy.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   

You won’t get much sympathies around this corner buddy.

This is a law and order country first and foremost. Police are superheroes that never do anything wrong.

All you need to do is obey and comply and Police will be nice to you.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   

This is what I have been saying since March last year on this website. Unfortunately it’s getting worse, her in Victoria.

We had the afl grand final last night, and from about 2000 last night until at least 4am thi morning there was a highly lit up plane on station almost that time.

Possibly looking for parties gatherings, people out after curfew.

This is how screwed up the emergency lawsuits are. The police can enter private property with no warrant

There only needs to be a belief that the wrong thing is going on for them to force entry.

edit on 25-9-2021 by robsmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Australia is now a police state. The govt is using facial recognition software to track people.
The same technology is used in China.

The software manufacturer says the facial- recognition program is "being used on a voluntary basis". Yea, OK. It's touted as being used to keep people safe from covid, but the article states that "Aside from the pandemic, police forces have expressed interest in using facial recognition software, prompting a backlash from rights groups about the potential to target minority groups."

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: robsmith

In Italy it seems the police have called it a day and stood down, this must be very worrying to politicians if this starts to spread, politicians will be handed over to the judiciary. So the last stand of criminals will be more of the same.rumble.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Those Aussie cops sure are a bunch of brave heroes aren't they 🤣🤣🤣

+18 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Biden is looking at Australia and is saying, "Hold my. . . . you know. . . . . the thing."

There's only one way to fight tyranny.

Sadly.
edit on 25-9-2021 by DBCowboy because: I drank my beer

+45 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

So one comment from a single person on an unnamed website is the same as rampant police brutality and the complete destruction of basic human rights.

This post will be removed but hopefully you get a chance to read it you bootlicking little shill.

By far the most stupid member of ATS and there's been some contenders over the years.

You're the antithesis of everything that's wrong with society at the moment.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

In Italy it seems the police have called it a day and stood down, this must be very worrying to politicians if this starts to spread, politicians will be handed over to the judiciary. So the last stand of criminals will be more of the same.rumble.com...

You know my friend, I'm glad to hear that about Italy...definitely. But these Aussie cops seem like a different breed. Vicious and out of control. Like the Stanford experiment, only for real and 100 times the worse. I do not understand this behavior...
edit on 25-9-2021 by TheMirrorSelf because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   
BE UNGOVERNABLE

that is your only recourse. Be so unruly and impossible that you cannot be governed without consent.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yes at this rate they will find out how many guns were handed in. It looks like you are going to see an IRA type thing,If I was a Cop I would be #ting myself about now.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

So one comment from a single person on an unnamed website is the same as rampant police brutality and the complete destruction of basic human rights.

This post will be removed but hopefully you get a chance to read it you bootlicking little shill.

By far the most stupid member of ATS and there's been some contenders over the years.

You're the antithesis of everything that's wrong with society at the moment.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, don't feed the trolls. There is a vast difference between someone touting an unpopular position and someone simply being purposefully inflammatory. Every post this doucherino makes is the same. He's lonely I guess, wants attention. Don't give it to him. Wolverine would be ashamed...

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
BE UNGOVERNABLE

that is your only recourse. Be so unruly and impossible that you cannot be governed without consent.

I'm surprised that more people aren't advocating for the tactics utilized by Gandhi. Peaceful, non-violent, non-cooperation. People might roll their eyes at the notion, but that just the blood talking. I guarantee you that the British Empire wasn't rolling their eyes when this tiny little half naked man kicked their asses outa India...

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Defending the murder of children eh?

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   

I have been criticised be some members of this site saying I am talk, etc. though an honest question for you all.

Would you be daring enough to challenge the police and as some of the videos I have posted, be willing to suffer serious police brutality, knowing the will get off as according to internal affairs.

Its in line with a lawful arrest. Knowing you will end up with long term health issues?

I am not.

Maybe the police understand how if Italy becomes a dictatorship, they have been there before, and won’t go back, some sensibility.

Unlike where I live in straya Victoria.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

Yes at this rate they will find out how many guns were handed in. It looks like you are going to see an IRA type thing,If I was a Cop I would be #ting myself about now.

Like I said in another thread, I am very surprised no one has imported some M134's or XM556's and just popped up from some bushes. Chemistry is your friend! You put out drilled oil fires with explosives, what do you put out political fires with? I don't advocate violence, but obviously the Oz politicians and police do.

Cheers - Dave

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

I'm sick of it, people need to give themselves a good shake. Our motto here is to deny ignorance, there's no denying this poor excuse for a member is anything other than ignorant. Many, many examples of his stupidity.

This is our childrens future in jeopardy here and this twat will be on the wrong side of history. Freedom is on the line, how far do these authoritarian tyrants think they can push people without repercussions.

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   

I hope you get some NWO policing treatment up close and personal. See how that alters your moronic attitude.

You're not even worth it.

posted on Sep, 25 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMirrorSelf

You know my friend, I'm glad to hear that about Italy...definitely. But these Aussie cops seem like a different breed. Vicious and out of control. Like the Stanford experiment, only for real and 100 times the worse. I do not understand this behavior...

In the Stanford experiment the people who played the guards weren't given any rules to govern by. The Australian police can't use that excuse.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join