It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Once we were called Heros, Now we're the Enemy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Well... its come down to it... get vaxxed or lose my job!

I work in Long Term Care... and I've been through this pandemic fighting on the front line from the very beginning. I've worked directly with the "infected" on a daily basis for over 2 years now... and i still haven't caught the damn bug but many have... We've been on lock down numerous times with covid cases flourishing on every floor... mind you only one that i can think of has actually died directly from the virus due to complications from pneumonia.

Recently they've told everyone they needed to be vaxed... i and many other protested and did not get it... thus we needed to be tested every time we walk into the facility... i was fine with that. Two weeks ago we had another infection which spread across the building... everyone who caught it was fully vaxxed, including two of my co workers... they're fine by the way

We literally have signs all over the damn building... "some heros don't ware capes"... Sure, i don't need credit for what i do... i love my job and the people i take care of...

But now i have until Oct 8th to get vaxxed... or they will put me on unpaid leave... which will end in termination IF i continue to refuse...

THIS pisses me off... Why are we heros one minute but Villains the next?

Being a male (PSW) i get called to all floors to help out with aggressive residents... and in the thick of things on lock down, i was literally all over the building even though while in quarantine workers are supposed to be confined to one floor so as to prevent the spread.

throughout over two and a half years of dealing with very sick people... i still haven't caught covid... all the time busting my ass to keep people with the virus safe, clean, fed... and entertained in many cases...

But they're gonna fire me IF i don't get the F**KIN jab now....

WAT THE F#&%

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

What will you do?

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 01:02 AM
link   
This is such BS.

The only medical product in the world ever whos failure is blamed on the people who did not take it.

Stupid as hell

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Hey, its hero time! Time to take your mercury and nanoparticalized aluminum. You're badass, right?? You need that snip in your brain. You need to be knocked down a peg. You, "hero", need that skip in your step kicked back.Take the shots. It totally makes sense, along these lines.

edit on 23-9-2021 by BrightlyDark because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Let them fire you ... and then sue.

How you hold things together with no money coming in is difficult.

The rewards at the end of this process should be significant.

P

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Tell them your immune and that since the beginning you’ve been steadily consuming infected bat meat to normalize in your system.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

What will you do?

I guess im gonna get vaxxed...

Im not afraid of it... i have all my "required" vaccinations... and i've seen well over 150 people get the shot that have compromised immune systems... a few on their death beds... and zero to minor side effects... i even had a bet with one of my co-workers that one particular person would be dead within a week of getting vaxxed because she was already palliative.

That was last year... and that lady is still here strong as ever...

It's just bullsh!t that i don't have a choice when everyone i know that has had it said it was just like the flu... not even as bad in most cases...

that they can threaten my Job IF i don't get it... Just wrong

edit on 23-9-2021 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
Tell them your immune and that since the beginning you’ve been steadily consuming infected bat meat to normalize in your system.

Good lord, we are creating a real life Batman...

Time to take out the jokers.
edit on 23-9-2021 by jerich0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 01:19 AM
link   

I take it back, there is no Batman here... Just a penguin.

This is what is called dying on your knees....

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
Let them fire you ... and then sue.

How you hold things together with no money coming in is difficult.

The rewards at the end of this process should be significant.

P

Yup. All of this is in direct violation of an amendment, sorry forget which one . As well as the Nuremberg code.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Let them fire you & sue , like an above poster said. Don't give in and take the jab!! You and your job are irreplaceable.
How many years of training? That makes you valuable. They will have to cave if too many refuse to take the jab.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

I know, i know... but that isn't a reality...

Im union too... talked to my president... she said the same thing... let them fire you then i can fight for you

except it will probably end up in arbitration which could take well over a year... and it might result in the same ending...

I don't need my Job... but i LOVE my job!

i couldn't walk away just because im a stubborn SOB

and even with a lawyer... im out lots of money... end result... i get my job back... and anything i get in damages will end up going to him...

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Who called you enemy ?

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

So basically, you're not being forced to take the jab, you're doing it willingly.

Much different to what the op implies.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0

originally posted by: Brotherman

Good lord, we are creating a real life Batman...

Time to take out the jokers.

Since you brought the Lord into it then maybe he can go in front of his boss and say, “boss I accept ye covid vaccine into my heart as my true lord and savior.”

And then symbolically eat it’s flesh and drink it’s blood by consuming a bat wing dunked in Worcestershire sauce. Then to repent show the boss his jab marks cause had to go home and jab yourself 30 times to purify the soul with blank needles. That’ll do the trick.

As far as jokers… well they don’t got nothing against being cynical AF

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

So basically, you're not being forced to take the jab, you're doing it willingly.

Much different to what the op implies.

Willingly?

Jab or Job is Willingly?

I believe thats called coercion... considering i have a contract with said company which doesn't include... that kinda thing being all good... lol

Which is why... i need another beer!

edit on 23-9-2021 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

It's an expression mate, don't get too hung up on it !!

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 03:39 AM
link   

But you said you don't need your job. You love your job.

Says to me, you'd rather get the jab and capitulate, than stand up for what you believe in, and quit.

Jab or Job... you choose Jab, despite not even needing your job, unlike 99% of the other workers who will have no choice but to either quit whilst needing their job, or get down on their knees....

edit on 23-9-2021 by jerich0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

Right...

i'd rather take the shot.. then not be able to help the people i care for

Gladly!

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 03:53 AM
link   

a reply to: Brotherman

It's an expression mate, don't get too hung up on it !!

I was just clowning a little bit but half assed serious too. I got my eye on you focker (best deniro voice I got)

<<   2  3  4 >>

join